Funny stupid stuff you've done?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2014 6:28 PM

Basically i'm bored and want some vital entertainment. A year ago my brother got an old microwave from his work for free so we started putting random stuff in it. We put lighters, a ton of foil, fire crackers, rockets, a lightbulb, and some other stuff in it and we eventually burned it out. Here is a video

Last vacation (i'm on vacation now) we (my brother, our friend, and i) started shooting beach houses with water balloons out of a slingshot. I was nailing second story windows from around 300 feet away and we were doing that late at night. The next day we started doing it again when it was still light and a man came out of the house to look around. We crouched behind some bushes for a little bit. I looked around and didn't see him, so we were setting up to shoot again. Right as i was pulling the slingshot back i saw the guy from the house coming towards us and he was pretty close. I jump up and yell "run!" And we start booking it. The man yells "don't you run from me boi!" He didn't catch us.

Share some stories
|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/22/2014 6:55 PM

In my area, people LOVE to have those election signs that say stuff like "Vote for Stocksy this year" or whatever, and in case you didn't know, if you take those things and throw them, they're like Frisbees. So my friends and I like to take those out of the ground and see how far we can throw them. It's very fun!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/22/2014 7:09 PM

There's these little model dairy milk cartons and if you fold the top and stomp on it they pop. Loud. Doing this is fun. And I'm a band nerd. (Band leader, best middle school alto sax in Nevada) I go to grocery stores, take off my shirt and play jazz in the condom isle.

|

5/22/2014 7:14 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

There's these little model dairy milk cartons and if you fold the top and stomp on it they pop. Loud. Doing this is fun. And I'm a band nerd. (Band leader, best middle school alto sax in Nevada) I go to grocery stores, take off my shirt and play jazz in the condom isle.

Is this you http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYXmNqFSUr4

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/22/2014 10:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

We used to do that in school, along with tea bottles, in the cafeteria at school. They gave us carrots too and if you pinched them between your index/thumb, they'd go shooting. So we'd fling them across the cafeteria at people.

Kinda mean, but one time my friend did that to a fat kid. He was originally gonna throw a twinkie at him and was like "I wonder if I threw this at him and it hits him, if he'll pick it up and just start eating it. He's fat, I bet he will." but he decided against it cause he couldn't do that as sneakily, so he shot a carrot at the kid and it was a direct hit. If I remember correctly, it landed on the table right in front of him and still had force and slid right into his chest. He wasn't amused however, and told on him.

I've done wayyy too much dumb/funny shit though. A lot of it's kinda mean too

|

5/23/2014 2:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

No. I wish. I'm going to do that this summer.

|

5/23/2014 3:12 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Is this you http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYXmNqFSUr4

biggybuggy wrote:

No. I wish. I'm going to do that this summer.

Noice

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/23/2014 11:13 PM

I'd get in trouble if I said some haha.

Some mellow stuff is egging and then having police chase me and a friend across a field in his car. My buddies egged a hummer and the guy drove through a fence , and then through a soccer field and got out then chased them with a pit bull and a bat. He couldn't keep up so he did donuts around the soccer field , tearing it to shit lol wish I was there.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/24/2014 12:08 AM

lol ive blown shit up, like a door on a house haha

started fires... fought. jumped off a cliff into a small square of water

hopped on a freight train while I was blackout drunk

left for a month to go drive around the north east and rode a lil bit

left for nyc for new years

idk its just the small stuff I can think of

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2014 1:18 AM

I can't fucking sleep so maybe story telling will help…

Years ago, we used to go on "trash can runs"

This involved going to the town over, hitting EVERY alley, and knocking every fuckin trashcan over we possibly could. We'd do things like yank them out in front of eachother, toss them around, stupid shit like that. It was real funny to us when a recycling bin full of bottles fell over, it was so fucking loud & funny to us for some reason. Got caught eventually though lolol but before we got caught, we used to tip dumpsters over too occasionally.

|

5/27/2014 2:19 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I can't fucking sleep so maybe story telling will help…

Years ago, we used to go on "trash can runs"

This involved going to the town over, hitting EVERY alley, and knocking every fuckin trashcan over we possibly could. We'd do things like yank them out in front of eachother, toss them around, stupid shit like that. It was real funny to us when a recycling bin full of bottles fell over, it was so fucking loud & funny to us for some reason. Got caught eventually though lolol but before we got caught, we used to tip dumpsters over too occasionally.

I used to fsu too. never got caught.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/28/2014 6:30 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Careless whisper is the ONLY acceptable song for such an activity.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/10/2014 10:15 PM

Pretty sure I've cheated death many a times. One of these times was when I pissed into an electric outlet in a school bathroom. Yes, I know it's fuckin retarded but I was a small kid and I didn't really think about too much jack at the time. Right after I finished, it sparked like a bitch and the whole place smelt like burnt piss. Thank God it was a GFCI outlet which basically shuts the circuit/flow of electricity as soon as it's exposed to water. I could've easily been electrocuted.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke