GED test

Related:
Create New Tag

12/11/2013 1:02 AM

Has anyone here gotten their GED and if so what did it cover and how did you prepare? I'm supposed to be a senior right now but I pretty much dropped out and I'm technically a sophomore now. Any tips or suggested study materials or anything like that would be super appreciated

|

vital's redneck

12/11/2013 10:35 AM

Hey ANYONE ELSE THINKING OF DROPPING OUT:

DON'T DO IT.

GED's are equivalent to diplomas, BUT when compared side by side, diplomas will be looked at with more admiration.

As to what it covers, the basics of highschool. Math, science, history, English skills etc.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/17/2013 3:21 PM

you could probably just find a few sample tests for your state, that's what a couple of my friends that dropped out did

and sometimes local community colleges have free classes you can sign up for to prepare you

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/20/2013 4:32 PM

Ah, so you're going to get your Good Enough Diploma, huh? Google sample tests or see if there are any GED 'boot camps' in your area.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)