Gaming youtubers

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2017 11:26 PM

my son loves minecraft and that's how I got into it. I don't really play it anymore, but the wife does, she's actually really good and started a YouTube channel.
She mainly plays eggwars, but also plays other mini games. And is in the richest ever faction on cosmic.
This will sound like jibberish to anyone that doesn't play minecraft.
But if you're interested do a search for "yautja eggwars" and you'll find her videos. Her username is yautja_

Is anyone else a YouTube gamer?
(I'm not a gamer myself, but I'll check your videos out and subscribe XD)

|

4/14/2017 12:52 AM

Favourite is Uberhaxornova , been watching him for like 7 years or something crazy now . He's the best .

Otherwise , Dark Soul builds like Moosetorrent are good , Mediacows was good before whatever the hell happened to their channel , FightinCowboy is amazing but probably 16 and up IMO , I don't really know too many kid friendly ones . But check out Uber and his company Cowchop . Kootra is pretty good too

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/14/2017 8:16 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

my son loves minecraft and that's how I got into it. I don't really play it anymore, but the wife does, she's actually really ...more

I don't know Minecraft, but I definitely know about the Yaujta! If I were into Minecraft, I'd watch her vids simply because of her name.

|

4/14/2017 11:21 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

my son loves minecraft and that's how I got into it. I don't really play it anymore, but the wife does, she's actually really ...more

GMGuinn wrote:

I don't know Minecraft, but I definitely know about the Yaujta! If I were into Minecraft, I'd watch her vids simply because of ...more

She's got a predator character, she kind of collects predator figures too (I buy her then for Christmas and birthday presents). I'm trying to convince her to take famous quotes from the movies and put them in her videos!

|

4/14/2017 12:02 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

She's got a predator character, she kind of collects predator figures too (I buy her then for Christmas and birthday ...more

You must make this happen. There are so many great ones!

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!" Seems like that would be an obvious one, but whatever.

"You are one ugly motherfucker."

One of the most underrated... "I ain't got time to bleed."

And I'm not sure how she could pull it off, but somehow making use of "god damn sexual tyrannosaurus". That'd be great.

|

4/14/2017 10:56 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

I don't know Minecraft, but I definitely know about the Yaujta! If I were into Minecraft, I'd watch her vids simply because of ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

She's got a predator character, she kind of collects predator figures too (I buy her then for Christmas and birthday ...more

GMGuinn wrote:

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!" Seems like that would be an obvious one, but ...more

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man

|

4/15/2017 8:25 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!" Seems like that would be an obvious one, but ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man

+1!

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

|

4/16/2017 5:52 AM

To be fair, there's YouTube channels out there for pretty much anything you can think of. I've stumbled across videos, watched them because it sounds interesting, then noticed there's loads of youtubers doing the exact same thing. Like the slomo guys, people cutting random things up to see what's inside, treasure hunting river beds, etc. There's a whole entire community out there for anything you can think of. Youtubers making a living out of reviewing transformer toys, it's nuts.

|

4/18/2017 4:08 PM

kwebbelkop, slogoman and Jelly are entertaining in GTAV and Gmod Prop hunt videos. I used to watch the crap out of those.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura