Getting hit in the ribs

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 5:23 PM

So today I had a lacrosse game and took a shot to the ribs and have been caughing up a little blood. Not very much and it doesn't hurt to breathe. Is this O.K?

|

5/2/2013 5:56 PM

Welcome to Rugby where this shit is the daily routine.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/3/2013 6:50 AM

I'd definitely get that checked out. Better safe than sorry

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/3/2013 4:42 PM

andyferly wrote:

that's why I stopped playing rugby, the last year I played I got like 2 cracked ribs and 5 concussions

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/5/2013 5:21 PM

andyferly wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

that's why I stopped playing rugby, the last year I played I got like 2 cracked ribs and 5 concussions

I got stepped on my head and broke my nose and still finished the match.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/6/2013 2:47 PM

andyferly wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I got stepped on my head and broke my nose and still finished the match.

I know how that shit feels, i cant even smell anymore because I've broken my nose so many times when i played

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin