Going through a Divorce :(

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2016 6:54 PM

I wish this pain on no one...I lost my house (fully paid mortgage too), 2 of my vehicles; although I was left with a Honda Civic that I tuned, my PS4, my computer, and most of my things. She even got all of my bikes except "Peglessus" my all chrome on bike checks, somehow I managed to keep that. My homie heard that she is selling my other BMX Bikes. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment now, one room for my daughter when she is spending time with me. I did nothing wrong; she cheated on me and got pregnant with another man who she is with now. She got everything she wanted by claiming I'm some sorta heavy drug addict (I do smoke pot sometimes, but not everyday). All I have now at the moment is my apartment, bare minimum furniture, one flatscreen TV, a Honda Civic, a fridge half full of food, Peglessus my BMX Bike, my career, and a close female friend that sleeps with me sometimes I think out of pity, but her comfort is much appreciated. This is why I haven't been active much on the forums lately.

Anyways......in life sometimes shit happens.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

4/4/2016 7:43 PM

That absolutely sucks, but I'm sure will be for the best in the long run. Get through all of the bullshit and move on with your life. I've seen numerous friends go through nasty divorces. The first bit is always rough, then it's back to single living - but with a much more knowledgable brain!

|

4/4/2016 8:37 PM

That sounds awfull. You should steal your bikes back...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/5/2016 2:43 PM

Sorry to hear about all this and I hope everything turns around for you. You're a rad dude.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/5/2016 3:04 PM

That is seriously fucked up, man. God bless you and I hope you get through this. Every time I hear a story like this it is confirmation of the sick anti-male society that we now live in and the legal system and mindset that perpetuate this victimization of men. It only serves to reward the worst kind of women who lack any kind of character or morality whatsoever. I wish I could say I believe things will get better for us as a country as time goes on, but I fear that it may very well be the opposite.

Good luck, keep riding, and I hope you eventually find the right woman who understands and exhibits values like honor and respect.

|

4/5/2016 3:09 PM

Wow I hope that karma gets back at her 10 fold, that bitch deserves it.

I wish you and your daughter the best Buzz.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/5/2016 7:40 PM

I've been riding more lately and it helps clear my mind. I had to quit smoking whacky tobaccy, because I gotta pass the next drug test in order to continue split custody with my daughter. I will start being more active on forums; I couldn't before because I was kinda homeless lol, but like I said I have my own apartment now. Thanks for the responses guys and I pray you never go through something like this.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

4/6/2016 9:12 AM

That's shit mate. I don't understand how the courts always side with the women. I split up with my ex because she was nuts and we always argued. I was a stay at home parent so she could continue her career. Yet she still got custody. That was over 4 years ago and it still upsets me knowing I'm not there for my son every day, like I was for the first 3 years of his life. We weren't married, but she still got everything, and continues to get what she wants (better career than me, earning more than me and my wife put together, yet still gets child maintenance, custody of our son, nights out or whatever whenever she wants because she knows I'll always have my son. I even schedule work around picking him up from school because she works shifts).

Anyway. Sorry for the rant! You're not alone in this. You'll be back on your feet before you know it. You'll even end up being civil with her after time, for the sake of your daughter. You can now think more about you and your life, and you'll always be there for your daughter, she'll remember that

|

4/6/2016 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2016 4:03 PM

You should have friends buy the bikes back when she lists them. All the other stuff is eventually replaceable. Just keep an eye on CL or the Bay or where ever you think the ywill end up.

Sorry about every thing else though. I went through a similar kind of relationship devastation about 10 years ago. Riding my bike (and playing in my metal bands) were the only things I did not "loose control of" and are what kept me from "going away" if you know what i mean....

. Find solace in the things that can not be taken away from you! Riding; your relationship with your daughter; any other things that "define" you...glad to see you got away from drugs. Only negativity comes from that crap (as you have found out)..but I am biased a bit cause of my Straight Edge upbringing...

Stay strong.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

4/6/2016 10:09 PM

you could totally go there with police to get your things out of the house. like bikes and your ps4 especially if you have any proof that you have ownership

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/7/2016 9:04 AM

Yeah dude, that is why i am not getting married. I mean fuck these hoes.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/8/2016 12:13 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Not all women are like that. Just gotta be able to weed out the BS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2016 8:09 AM

Sorry man. I split with my ex wife 2 yrs ago. We have 2 kids and it wrecked me but also I moved which got me back into bmx and lotsa sweet pussy that i wasny getting with her. We are on civil terms with shared custody now but i can definitely relate to the pain of disrupting what you thought was to be your life at the time. Good luck man. Whrn it was happening I called my mom.and told her I wanted to die cuz I couldnt imagine starting over with kids and blah blah blah so she just told me that what sge learned from 2 marriages was that bad times dont last. I held on and shit got better. More power to you man and may you also hold on to see the better days that surely come!

|

4/19/2016 5:44 PM

holy dog crap dude i'm really sorry to hear that, i missed this post. i'd been wondering where you were, too, saw you on the doom 4 thread and thought maybe you were just busy with all those jobs.

WOW.

puts things in perspective. ::stops any complaints about anything:: pray for you brother. that makes my heart hurt just to know this is happening in your life so rapidly. is your daughter ok? no disrespect intended, but perhaps her mother isn't the best person to have custody.

courts ALWAYS side with the dad, but since she's the adultress you should file suit for the kid. she's not going to gain a good moral compass from that influence, that's for sure ; p it's sad. plus i doubt your ex is gonna have anything good to say about you to her. watch for that BS, she'll be brainwashed and break your heart further

sad hope everything works out for you really man keep posted whatever, good or bad. i just met you but i think you're awesome, and it looks like everyone has your back here.

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

4/21/2016 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 12:25 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

holy dog crap dude i'm really sorry to hear that, i missed this post. i'd been wondering where you were, too, saw you on the ...more

Not sure where you get that courts side with the Dad, here in Minnesota courts side with the mother 99% of the time, in some cases regardless of the situation.

Prime example is someone I know, she was on METH/coke and other drugs for years, treatment several times, has a couple kids, and the state granted her custody. The fathers aren't much better, but they only smoke weed, and drink some, but have full time jobs and their own place.

She lives in a haggard house that should be condemned with her kids and a guy that was her meth and weed dealer. She lives off the state 100%. If I could afford to take them and had space I would.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2016 1:01 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Not sure where you get that courts side with the Dad, here in Minnesota courts side with the mother 99% of the time, in some ...more

OOP i need to proofread. i MEANT to say "mom", yeah they never side with the dad ever. it never happens. my friend has to pay child support and when he was in there he heard a worker telling a woman "don't worry honey we're gonna get him!"

unbelievable. he ended up making a web page w/ forum for dads who are screwed like that to share stories and give advice on how to best handle situations, not up now, but he wants to bring it back.

and that story of the lady is sad, and even sadder is it's common. i really don't understand people at all.

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

5/13/2016 3:22 AM

Fuck that hoe stupid cunt can't keep her legs shut . Do a hop truck or hop whip in front of some smoking hot young business lady and she'll be all over you in no time .

Bikes are awesome , they help out in times of need . Go for a ride one night , no headphones , no traffic . It makes things just "work" . Trust me

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/13/2016 6:43 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fuck that hoe stupid cunt can't keep her legs shut . Do a hop truck or hop whip in front of some smoking hot young business ...more

I agree to the no headphones thing. Gotta have a cassette for that though. Silence and the BZZZZZZZZ of a hub.

Ahhh that's nice.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/15/2016 11:50 AM

Cassettes sound nice but my demolition freecoaster with slick tires was amazing stealth as fuck , could sneak up behind people completely silent and rip past them Mach speed and scare the living shit out of them it's the best

|

5/16/2016 8:58 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Not all women are like that. Just gotta be able to weed out the BS.

I'm only 18 and getting married really blows my mind because I'm a REALLY indecisive person sometimes. And being committed makes me feel REALLY ENTRAPPED. Along with physical things that I hate, like wearing rings and all that for life. It makes me feel so chained down. But then again, I always thought that settling down with someone and then living together unmarried would have it's cons too... Ugh, I'm 18 y/o, I don't really need to care about this. I'm barely financially stable at the moment.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke