Good News! Well, Kinda Bad News...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2013 7:09 AM

Turns out the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome & Nerve Damage Diagnosis' where incorrect! My new Doctor sent me for Xrays last week & she got the results in today... The reason i am in so much unbearable pain is my shoulder has Sublaxed! For those who don't know what that is its a minor dislocation, like popped out but not all the way, arm flopping around out. So i have an appointment at the Shoulder Clinic in September which my Doctor is going to try & push forward in light of the new discovery! And i will have to have surgery to fix the Sublax & probably some reconstructive surgery to fix the issues in the joint to stop it happening again BUT... This means things are looking up! I hopefully wont be in this pain for the rest of my life! Hopefully i will be able to ride my Bike a shit load better than hoped because the pain wont at least be as bad! I know for some this would be horrible news haha but for me its fucking brilliant!!

|

7/23/2013 7:46 AM

nice well sort of nice i know how it felt to not be able to ride for 2 weeks i cant imagine not being able to for years jhopfully you will be able to ride soon , and do you ever plan on coming to the states

|

7/23/2013 10:50 AM

it's awesome but it's not. you know what i mean

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/23/2013 11:06 AM

I would love to come to the states, get an RV & just spend a few months driving round the states. Hooking up with some of the Vital crew & some of my Facebook friends too. One day!

|

7/23/2013 11:40 AM

Dude, that's pretty good. It's better than what was previously diagnosed, so I'd be pretty stoked too.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/23/2013 1:50 PM

Awesome! Hope all goes well man, you'll be back riding in no time.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/23/2013 10:10 PM

Do you know what caused it?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/24/2013 9:16 AM

one try kid wrote:

Do you know what caused it?

Bad Crash 10 years ago, I had an operation 2 years later by a guy who was "world renowned" for being an "amazing" orthopedic surgeon well he fucked my shoulder up totally (He also wrecked my Dads knee, TWICE!). I didn't know at the time nor for quite some time after. I moved house to a different county & when it started to get worse i went to another Hospital who are pretty much the best Orthopedic Hospital in the UK & they told me that the operation had pretty much made my shoulder worse. A lot of bone & cartilage had been removed & destabilized my shoulder joint. TBH i think it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I have an appointment at the Orthopedic Clinic & as i mentioned i will have to have surgery to fix the sublax & hopefully repair some of the damage the wanker surgeon did last time. For me it's great news, i'll just be put on a waiting list for surgery now & god knows how long that will take! But meh, Onward & Upwards!

|