Grades

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2012 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2012 8:44 PM

So my grades are most likely due tomorrow or Monday. I currently have an A+, A-, B, and a B+. The A- is not final because I'm turning in a project for geography, and I have no idea how that's gonna turn out. And for the last B+, my mom is SUPER pissed because it's not an honors class, so that B+ is actually still what it is and not one grade boosted up to an A. That class is science. I missed two retakes, failed a unit exam, kinda failed two unit quizzes, and I didn't turn in an extra credit assignment today. I am going to have to go beg my science teacher tomorrow and get on my knees, hoping that he'll grade the extra credit assignment and somehow get my 88% in that class to a 90% miraculously. My mom said that if I don't get a 4.0 with that A, she won't be talking to me for weeks, no fast food till next term (9 weeks away), and I'm gonna get an ass whooping tomorrow. I'm basically being shunned. sad Anyways, I ate shit twice today and it just isn't my day today.. And my disorders are starting to really kick in.. Fuck my life.. I know you guys don't care cause your parents don't really care and only people like me will understand my situation and feel me.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/11/2012 8:46 PM

And the topic should've been named "Life" btw.. There's another failure today.. Fuck..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

10/11/2012 9:06 PM

I just absolutely hate my life right now. I feel like hitting up a fag, but I really don't smoke that stuff..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

10/11/2012 9:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2012 9:41 PM

Are you fucking kidding me, your mum is disappointed in you when you are getting As and Bs, im getting fucking Cs and Ds and i have my HSC(Major test after graduating year 12) on Monday and haven't studied at all and yes I am Asian and I understand what you mean by parents expectations my parents have pretty much given up on me and will be happy as long as i get a job with decent pay hahaha.

|

10/11/2012 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2012 9:45 PM

Plus I cant get into university because I need a atar (score) of 60+ and the highest score I got was 75 which is for a pointless subject which scales down and for other course that are suppose to be important, im getting 20s and 30s. Don't worry about it i would be extremely happy if I was getting grades of As and Bs.

|

10/12/2012 1:00 AM

I just got a fucking 2 out of 7 in math
actually it was a 2.65 does that mean it's like a 3 cause i think the math teacher hates me

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/12/2012 1:00 AM

wow...i wish my grades were that good when i was in school...i was a C/B student but i wasn't aiming for honor roll. I was homeschooled when i was younger because i traveled a lot due to motocross but my tutor who traveled with me was chill as fuck so he just hooked me up on grades so i got all A's...then i went to public school in high-school and we got to see how stupid i really was, haha.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

10/12/2012 3:34 AM

Happened to me in my early days but my parents got over it. How old are you?

|

10/12/2012 8:42 AM

I stopped getting yelled at if I didn't get A's in like 7th grade dude lol.
Now I do like 70-80's.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/12/2012 9:37 AM

I get constant C's and B'sin school.

Except for my welding class, I manage to keep my grade over %100 cause I kickass at welding haha.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

10/12/2012 9:52 AM

im predicted a*'s in everything except for English and German but I get a laptop in writing subjects because I'm dyslexic

spreading out your work helps and just do like 20 minutes or whatever everyday then its not that hard to get all your work in on time

just curious but what job do you want when you leave?

|

parkrat.

10/12/2012 1:30 PM

Im in all Honors classes and getting all As, one B in science, and a C in Spanish(i honestly dont fucking know how)

|

10/12/2012 2:32 PM

the way todays education system is i think a B average is just fine...of course i don't believe that the "no kid left behind" thing should be legal but that's just because i wish they had it when i was in school.

|

10/12/2012 3:46 PM

Your mom wont talk to you for 2 weeks because you got a B? Sounds like a great parent to me

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

10/12/2012 9:00 PM

I get 95+ on almost everything I do in school, but I'm fucking lazy so homework doesn't get done/: Because of that I have A- and A+. I actually care about my grades alot so I'm happy(:

But no yah man that sucks): My parents don't care too much, so it's taught me alot of responsibility.

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

10/12/2012 9:20 PM

i used to get d's and f's then i became home shooled and get a's and b's

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/13/2012 7:09 AM

i got a B+ and fell on my bike fuck my life

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

10/13/2012 10:51 AM

i have like c's...my parents don't care as long as i pass... and even when i dont i just get the dissappointed look... i dont get grounded or anything.... this quarter i was lucky... going into the last 3 days i was failng like 4 classes but somehiow i got them all up to c's... except art... i didnt finish enough assignments... but ill even it out next quarter...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/13/2012 1:46 PM

I'm 14 you guys. And she did forgive me yesterday. I had like a 15 minute talk with my teacher after school about it. He told me the same stuff my mom told me, and he didn't give me the A. My mom did end up forgiving me, but she doesn't wanna look at my grade for that term anymore cause she said it makes her angry almost every time because it was so easy to get an A and I didn't try.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

10/13/2012 1:47 PM

Dolphin wrote:

i got a B+ and fell on my bike fuck my life

Dude, its weird. I've been falling every time I've ridden since Thursday, whether it's falling bad or just a simple fall. I still fall. Odd....

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

10/14/2012 6:04 PM

Honestly, I think that that is somewhat of a good thing. You'll be pushed to get good grades. If your parents didn't give a damn about your grades- I mean, i dont know just assuming- then your grades could easily stay at b's and c's.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz