Grades

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2013 8:13 AM

This is directed more towards those who are in school or just got out of school but those who out can give me advice as well. I have 5 main priorities in life: School, riding, family, friends, and girlfriend. I am sooooo bad at managing my time! Haha it's almost unbelievable how bad I am at using my time wisely so at times I get behind on my school work and get shit grades. On my last report card I got 4 Cs and my folks weren't happy so I had to stay off of my bike for a little while. I check my grades online now and I got all of my Cs up to Bs except for one of them. Can someone give me some adviceon how to have good grades and still have time for fun with everything else? I know riding and stuff isn't nearly as important as school but its easier to say that you will stay home while your pals are at a skatepark and study than to actually do it!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/15/2013 8:44 AM

adderall.

but seriously, you have to improve time management or drop some priorities

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/15/2013 8:57 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

adderall.

but seriously, you have to improve time management or drop some priorities

Haha, the time management part yes. If you have ADD, then the other, if your parents and Dr. decide that's what's best for you. Learning good time management skills early will pay off later in life. It can make a huge difference in what you can accomplish in a day.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/15/2013 10:11 AM

My school doesn't have D grades. It goes A B C F I have a C in my math class so if i fail my final i fail the class… kinda nerve wracking but i just stay calm and learn as much as possible.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/15/2013 10:13 AM

Photo
Never mind! no more C!!!!! i must checked online!
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/15/2013 10:22 AM

I usually get good grades. It's weird though cuz i get good grades in biology which is my hardest class and my grades in Spanish 2 (my easy class) have dropped. I hate school though. It makes me want to be a BMX hobo instead of getting a real job.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 10:44 AM

You guys are idiots.
Here are my grades
Pe/health 96%
Religion 99.2%
Geometry 91%
English 89.4%. :0
Spanish 90.2%
Speech 84% lol I never turn anything in in that class

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/15/2013 10:46 AM

Religion is for idiots

|

12/15/2013 10:57 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Religion is for idiots

K

|

I ride for my papou.

12/15/2013 11:01 AM

SickDude wrote:

You guys are idiots.
Here are my grades
Pe/health 96%
Religion 99.2%
Geometry 91%
Spanish 90.2%
Speech 84% ...more

so you call us idiots because we have different grades than you… thats a dick move…

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/15/2013 11:12 AM

SickDude wrote:

You guys are idiots.
Here are my grades
Pe/health 96%
Religion 99.2%
Geometry 91%
Spanish 90.2%
Speech 84% ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

so you call us idiots because we have different grades than you… thats a dick move…

Algebra one is so simple. Same with geography, I did so well 8th grade in geometry I dint have to take it this year lol.

|

I ride for my papou.

12/15/2013 11:18 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

My school doesn't have D grades. It goes A B C F I have a C in my math class so if i fail my final i fail the class… kinda ...more

How does that work? Are F's like double as large of a scale to get one?

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 11:41 AM

I'm failing AP English cause I got a 94 out of 300 on an essay over a fucking Shakespeare play. It's probably lower because I just took a quiz on hamlet that I fucking bombed. I don't even know why I'm in that class

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/15/2013 1:17 PM

SickDude wrote:

You guys are idiots.
Here are my grades
Pe/health 96%
Religion 99.2%
Geometry 91%
Spanish 90.2%
Speech 84% ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Algebra one is so simple. Same with geography, I did so well 8th grade in geometry I dint have to take it this year lol.

You are like 13? I used to have really good grades too. I am 16 i have nice grades:
Phisics: 7/10
Industrial Technology: 9/10
PE: 9/10
English: 9/10
IT: 8\10
Spanish: 6/10
And more but i am to lazy to put them.
I dont really know how does it work in usa, but here we have class 6h a day. What i do is study 2 days before the exam, ride everyday almost 2h and be in the internet or chilling outside the rest. What you should do is study a bit Every day, so the day before the exam you would just need to reread it. Working on school and listen to the teacher might help to not studying as much as you would if you wouldnt have payed atention in class.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/15/2013 2:41 PM

I just checked my grades online and I have an A in English so all I have to do is get my Science grade up and I will be on the honor roll. I made a deal with my dad that if I get on the honor roll for both semesters, for my birthday, I get to go to Woodward for a week so I gotta work hard and study and stuff so that I can get that up.

|

YouTube

12/15/2013 2:45 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I just checked my grades online and I have an A in English so all I have to do is get my Science grade up and I will be on the ...more

GAH! How do you get you parents to agree to stuff like that!? My parents are all like ''Work hard! Education is it's own reward.''

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 2:47 PM

Graduate High School, Go to College, GET A LEGIT JOB.

Just do it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/15/2013 2:50 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

GAH! How do you get you parents to agree to stuff like that!? My parents are all like ''Work hard! Education is it's own ...more

Hahaha I need motivation or I will just slack off. Haha

|

YouTube

12/15/2013 3:01 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I just checked my grades online and I have an A in English so all I have to do is get my Science grade up and I will be on the ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

GAH! How do you get you parents to agree to stuff like that!? My parents are all like ''Work hard! Education is it's own ...more

Stocksy wrote:

Hahaha I need motivation or I will just slack off. Haha

My motivation is ''Do your school and do it well or no biking!''

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 4:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2013 4:20 PM

Sickdudes only like 12 ....... He's probably an arts and crafts kind of guy

|

12/15/2013 4:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Sickdudes only like 12 ....... He's probably an arts and crafts kind of guy

I love arts and crafts and I'm 15 now lol

|

I ride for my papou.

12/15/2013 6:19 PM

SickDude wrote:

You guys are idiots.
Here are my grades
Pe/health 96%
Religion 99.2%
Geometry 91%
Spanish 90.2%
Speech 84% ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

So because i got a C in algebra essentials in 7th grade. got a B in Pre. algebra in 8th. and now I'm in algebra 1… and Geography is required for freshman… and i have a B… wow. just wow.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/15/2013 6:23 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

My school doesn't have D grades. It goes A B C F I have a C in my math class so if i fail my final i fail the class… kinda ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

How does that work? Are F's like double as large of a scale to get one?

A 100-90
B 89-80
C 79-70
F 69-0

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/15/2013 6:32 PM

feeble_to_face wrote: Photo

feeble u only have 6 periods ? how long is each i have 9 periods that are 43 minutes each

|

12/15/2013 6:35 PM

chad88 wrote:

feeble u only have 6 periods ? how long is each i have 9 periods that are 43 minutes each

Go on skype

|

I ride for my papou.

12/15/2013 6:38 PM

chad88 wrote:

56 minutes per period. 7 minute passing period. (my school is half a mile long)

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/17/2013 3:08 PM

no idea if I passed... I just took my finals... whelp. ill find out in a few days if I fucked up too much to continue school lololol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/17/2013 3:14 PM

Ds get degrees...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/17/2013 4:40 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Ds get degrees...

hahah I was totes gunna say that, but then I saw a kid say his school doesn't even have em

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/17/2013 5:12 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

hahah I was totes gunna say that, but then I saw a kid say his school doesn't even have em

At my high school, if you get 6 community service hours in by a certain day you don't have to take mid-terms for one semester and if you get another 6 in, you don't have to take finals! I have 6 hours in for mid-terms so I only need 6 more and if I get them in by Jan. 3rd, I won't have to come to school for 3 days while everyone who doesn't do community service takes exams! It's the same for the second semester. You also can't have more than 3 unexcused days out of school! w00t cool

|

YouTube