Grammar

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2015 9:28 PM

Grammar. Why are people so motherfucking illiterate in this website. Every new person on here is an OSS trendwhore that couldn't bother passing fifth grade English. The people who's second language is Englush do a better job than the new generation of American and UK prickholes. And if a fourteen year-old can type and spell better than half the grown ass men on Vital, you know there's a problem. Just my opinion, and props to those like Ohian, Dave, and Sunday who help me not lose my shit on this website when it comes to grammar.

2/4/2015 9:51 PM

*Whose

But probably cause it's the internet. I mean, up until 2010 I did the same thing just cause I didn't care. I would say "Your a fag" even though I knew the difference. I don't know why, I just didn't really care.

Out of nowhere though it became something that really pissed me off if I did and I would always make sure I used the correct form and use proper grammar, in most cases anyway. I still do run on sentences and minor things like that unless I'm typing something formal like emailing a company.

If other people do it, it doesn't really bother me much as it would if I did it, but I would still prefer not reading something that looks like a 2 year old tried typing. Plus I think it makes the person look dumber as a whole. 99% of the time I call someone out on here for it is just to piss the person off haha.

2/5/2015 3:47 AM

my nigga ayyyyy lmao smh your gay

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/5/2015 5:27 AM

Who needs grammar when you can steal someone else's beat and just say fuck bitches get money swag my nigga?

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/5/2015 8:13 AM

tomdon wrote:

Who needs grammar when you can steal someone else's beat and just say fuck bitches get money swag my nigga?

2/5/2015 9:12 AM

bro. calm your titties. its the internet. basic grammar punctimifications and spelling are the best youre gunna get. not to mention im more than sure your posts could be picked apart as well

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/13/2015 5:44 AM

I du it fur fun yus eyy duu

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/14/2015 9:27 AM

Honestly I have noticed that it is actually HARDER to type with a lot of the mispellings and bad grammar these kids do. Then they say "i don giv a fuk" or something along those lines.

"iss not hrd 2 typ lyk dis biatchez"

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

2/15/2015 12:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly I have noticed that it is actually HARDER to type with a lot of the mispellings and bad grammar these kids do. Then they say "i don giv a fuk" or something along those lines.

"iss not hrd 2 typ lyk dis biatchez"

It iz harder. eyy u hit deh nayl on da ed!

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/15/2015 12:16 PM

Toswaggeforgrammur.jpg #yoloswag420blazeitfaghet

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/16/2015 8:05 PM

I used to be real correct about grammar. I dont really care as much anymore.

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/16/2015 8:09 PM

long as people understand the message, i really could care less.

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/17/2015 1:29 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Given the way you worded that you actually mean you care a lot.

2/17/2015 1:57 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Lol, much confusion.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/17/2015 2:34 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Lol, much confusion.

"I couldn't care less." = "I care so little that I am not able to care anymore."
"I could care less." = "I care and have room to care a little bit less."

2/17/2015 2:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Lol, much confusion.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"I couldn't care less." = "I care so little that I am not able to care anymore."
"I could care less." = "I care and have room to care a little bit less."

well, I never said I was careless.

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2015 2:31 PM

I had a teacher in 8th grade who taught English and this man was a legend. I was always good at English and grammar but this man turned me into the grammar Nazi that I am today.

All of the people that I talk to on Skype know that 99% of the time, I use proper grammar when typing.

I don't really correct people unless they're trying to flame me or if we are just messing around.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/4/2015 7:50 AM

depends on the word and whose reading it, and if im on my phone or not. on my phone i wont even correct incorrectly spelt words, too much effort. On my laptop ill usually type properly, but i ceebs with stuff like punctuation, fuck that shit, i dont care, and i dont care if you care. What makes no sense to me is when people intentionally spell words retardedly because its 'quicker' and they end up with more letters in them than if spelt properly

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)