Grand Theft Auto 5

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2013 7:28 PM

Anyone gonna get it? Looks pretty damn sweet. I am heading to a local Walmart to pick it up right after work.

WOOOO!!!!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/16/2013 7:32 PM

Of course, and its got bmx's in it again. Woop

Looks amazing.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/16/2013 9:53 PM

got it :D ps3, xbox ftw.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/17/2013 8:52 AM

had since friday bitchessss

|

9/17/2013 8:50 PM

dat bf4 preorder! no? anybody? ok...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/17/2013 10:46 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

dat bf4 preorder! no? anybody? ok...

for ps4 i did

|

9/18/2013 10:22 AM

Just got it....good timing to riding seasons coming to an end soon here in canada

|

9/18/2013 12:19 PM

fucking hell am i the only person who has no got it i'm getting to next week when i get paid

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

9/18/2013 2:56 PM

I'm munching off a friend.
Think I'm moving at his haha.
I'll eventually get myself a copy.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/18/2013 5:23 PM

It's a good time. The BMX bikes kinda suck, but I wasn't expecting a Dave Mirra remake haha.

Digging the game though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/22/2013 10:38 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's a good time. The BMX bikes kinda suck, but I wasn't expecting a Dave Mirra remake haha.

Digging the game though.

next to Grove Street, there is a sewer. I did a 360 in, hop the water and 180 wallplant 180 lol

|

Bruh

9/22/2013 11:28 AM

I just drive stuff off other stuff and do missions.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2013 4:51 AM

The game is fucking amazing.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/25/2013 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2013 6:32 PM

As soon as that bitch is available on the PC, it will be mine....

Any one have it already, if so, tell me how awesome it is, so I can get super jealous tongue

|

9/25/2013 6:44 PM

Cellmember wrote:

As soon as that bitch is available on the PC, it will be mine....

Any one have it already, if so, tell me how awesome it is, so I can get super jealous tongue

Got it for 360, good times, good storyline, crazy antics.

Trevor is by far my favorite person on the game. FUNNIEST DUDE EVER.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2013 7:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2013 7:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Cannot wait, I was watching some game play the other day, mainly the start up of the game, really into how they started it off, looks great, I could have watched all the game play vids but then that would have ruined the surprise of the game for me, I had to quit. It's painful having to wait a little extra for this game..... sad

Edit: Trevor, which one is that ?

|

9/25/2013 8:12 PM

andyferly wrote:

I'm munching off a friend.
Think I'm moving at his haha.
I'll eventually get myself a copy.

Did he actually let you borrow the actual game in disc?! My friends would never do that crap..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/26/2013 2:13 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Cannot wait, I was watching some game play the other day, mainly the start up of the game, really into how they started it off, looks great, I could have watched all the game play vids but then that would have ruined the surprise of the game for me, I had to quit. It's painful having to wait a little extra for this game..... sad

He's the balding psychotic redneck guy haha

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 2:29 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Cellmember wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Spoiler alert! I killed Trevor at the end wink

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/26/2013 2:37 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

I didn't kill anyone, I went through and wiped out a bunch of other dudes.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2013 3:29 PM

Cellmember wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

He's a coke head lol. i didn't kill either one of them, i can't wait until the online comes out.

|