Gravity parks and downhill mountain bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2018 6:36 PM

Anyone ride downhill bikes and gravity parks? I play with them a lot in the summer! Photo

Photo

|

brakeless maniac

7/2/2018 3:03 PM

Just started saving for an enduro bike, probably going to be about 3 months and then I'll get a decent used bike and some kit, there seem to be a lot of trails in this nature reserve about 2 miles away from where I live and I have a couple buddies who ride there as well.

|

Hmmm

7/12/2018 11:45 PM

I really want a Norco downhill / all mountain bike, as I'm close to Whistler and all these amazing places . I can't afford bmx parts yet alone a 4000$ downhill. I honestly think once I get into that type of riding that I'll stop riding bmx , so I'm not in a rush

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/13/2018 6:22 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I really want a Norco downhill / all mountain bike, as I'm close to Whistler and all these amazing places . I can't afford bmx ...more

Whistler is expensive too though

|

Hmmm

7/16/2018 1:46 PM

I really want a Norco downhill / all mountain bike, as I'm close to Whistler and all these amazing places . I can't afford bmx ...more

I'm hitting whistler in September! I'm up at angelfire bikepark this week.

|

brakeless maniac

7/16/2018 1:48 PM

Photo
Photo
|

brakeless maniac

7/16/2018 1:50 PM

Photo
My rig!! Banshee dark side!
|

brakeless maniac

7/16/2018 1:52 PM

I usually ride a lot of gravity parks in summer and in the fall winter and spring ride bmx. Winter is usually dry where I live and nor to cold

|

brakeless maniac

7/17/2018 5:32 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Just started saving for an enduro bike, probably going to be about 3 months and then I'll get a decent used bike and some kit, ...more

Holywell? Been meaning to check it out myself.

|

7/17/2018 8:31 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Just started saving for an enduro bike, probably going to be about 3 months and then I'll get a decent used bike and some kit, ...more

fooby wrote:

Holywell? Been meaning to check it out myself.

Yeah my mate just got a trail bike a couple of months ago and apparently there seems to be a lot of people digging there, last time I went through there were a lot of MTB jumps and some drops/descents but not much in the way of trails.

|

Hmmm