Guitars.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2011 11:35 PM

I've been playing for a while now and I want to pick up a new guitar. I was checking out Schecter guitars because I've see a bunch of people rock them. For people who actually play, what are your thoughts.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Damien-Elite-FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=584540

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/6/2011 12:21 AM

yeh schecter make real good guitars. I have an ibanez which is pretty good but i dont play guitar anymore. bmx took over my guitar playing not to mention school and shit :\ haha

|

3/6/2011 9:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2011 9:35 AM

i have a schecter C-1 hellraiser
and i love it

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

3/6/2011 9:51 AM

what kind of music do you play?

i play bass, but i can play guitar but i dont have too much knowledge about what brands are good and whats not for guitars, but ive heard good about schecters so id get one if i were you. good price too!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

3/6/2011 11:32 AM

i want a Schecter s1 left handed

|

vital's redneck

3/6/2011 11:40 AM

Nice guitar.It's more for rockin out on with active humbuckers.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/6/2011 12:14 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i play bass, but i can play guitar but i dont have too much knowledge about what brands are good and whats not for guitars, but ive heard good about schecters so id get one if i were you. good price too!

I've been in a bunch of Hardcore bands. That's mostly what I play. I'll probably buy some droptune strings for it as well.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/6/2011 1:21 PM

I've got a schecter damien 6 right now, had it for a couple years and it's great especially for the price. Now I put 52 gauge strings on it and have it tuned to a B and it works just as well, stoner metal ftw.

|

Acquire second hand-profit

3/6/2011 1:34 PM

JSFER2 wrote:

I've got a schecter damien 6 right now, had it for a couple years and it's great especially for the price. Now I put 52 gauge strings on it and have it tuned to a B and it works just as well, stoner metal ftw.

Stoner metal = Attila haha

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/6/2011 3:53 PM

I've never been a fan of schecters, I can't get used to the necks. Ibanez's are nice for shred style guitarplaying, but are a little too "clean" sounding for my tastes, if you run a lot of effects Ibanez's are good. Believe it or not I really am quite fond of Epiphones. Fat comfortable necks and are very reliable. I can't stand floating trems because they are always going out of tune and are a pain to change strings on. Some people have Floyd Roses on dial, but not me. You should buy a guitar that feels good and swap out the stock pickups for what you want after, ie; EMG's. It's mostly about the amp and amp settings though. No matter how nice the guitar, if the amp is crap the tone is crap.

|

3/7/2011 5:01 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

can your grandma teach me to turndown? pleasee

|

3/7/2011 9:52 AM

i got a peavey destiny custom. i picked it up used, so i got a really good price. schecters, i have heard are pretty nice, but remember, you get what you pay for. if i was you though, id get a jackson. jacksons are fuckin sick.

also, anyone know if cannibal corpse-hammer smashed face is tuned down 1/2 step or 1step?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

3/7/2011 12:49 PM

Get a higher end Fender, or Ibanez. You will not regret it!

My brother has a Gibson Explorer, sickest guitar ever.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/8/2011 9:31 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Get a higher end Fender, or Ibanez. You will not regret it!

My brother has a Gibson Explorer, sickest guitar ever.

explorers are one of the sickest guitars ever.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS