Halloween was dead

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2013 8:02 AM

This happen to anyone else? me and some friends went around looking for tge usual Halloween parties but nothing so we decided to get candy and literally five people where giving out candy. We where going to scare people but then there was like only a handful of people out

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/1/2013 10:17 AM

Yeah it was raining here so most people stayed home... Well it was drizzling. I got stuck on handing candy out since i didnt even find out about parties till 7... anybody that came by (10 total people) got a couple handfuls of candy lol

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/1/2013 11:35 AM

Few friends & I rode in the Halloween parade & did tricks and shit. Lots of the little kids were amazed by the tricks, it was sweet. Sadly it just got done raining so the roads were wet & slippery so our tricklists were a bit limited cause 360s made us slide out & that was the number 1 trick people asked us to do.

Some old lady got offended by us riding in it too, I overheard "Omgosh why do they have to be doing that they're scaring me half to death each time they jump!"

|

11/1/2013 11:51 AM

It was raining here. I took my 3 & 5 yo out in our neighborhood while the wife stayed home with the 3week old. I also got caught in a pretty heavy downpour yesterday while getting a quick ride in.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/1/2013 12:12 PM

people around me go to these trunk or treat things at churches there is a couple around me but like 12 kids came to my house in one pack it was crazy and there parents wanted candy too and i was like fak u.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/1/2013 3:14 PM

I got really drunk at a few local bars ......not as wild of night as I expected though

|

11/1/2013 10:40 PM

i had to work but my grandma said we had more trick or treaters than usual. only like 2 people came in the store in costume though. no one really did anything. i guess because it was a weekday

|

vital's redneck

11/2/2013 8:24 AM

Just went out with friends lighting fireworks and throwing eggs.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/2/2013 11:00 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

No flaming dog shit in a bag on the porch ring and runs?

|

11/2/2013 11:13 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I always did that until someone did it too me...it sucks haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/3/2013 1:34 PM

rained a lot out by me, so not too many were out, but there was still a bunch of people

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/4/2013 1:00 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

ring and runs yes

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars