Harleys?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2011 4:34 PM

Im about to buy this from my buddy and was just wondering if anybody else rides something with 2 wheels and an engine

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

and eventually its gonna look about like this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/20/2011 6:35 PM

i'm trying to get a honda shadow 600 and make it into a bobber with the kit from blue collar bobbers

|

vital's redneck

10/20/2011 6:42 PM

i had a gixxer 750

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

10/20/2011 6:52 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

it's gonna look about like this but i'll probably buy a shitty one and have to repaint it. if i do it's gonna be flat black with either red wheels or green wheels and white walls
|

vital's redneck

10/20/2011 8:48 PM

that Harley is ill! my dad has a BMW roadster thing, and a old Honda he bought to fix up for me but we never really got to it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/20/2011 9:48 PM

BLRBMX wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

it's gonna look about like this but i'll probably buy a shitty one and have to repaint it. if i do it's gonna be flat black with either red wheels or green wheels and white walls

i'd go green. like dark army green. EVERYBODY does the red wheels already. check out this bicycle my friend has. how sick would a motorcycle version be. (he's got fatter whitewall tires on it now catn find any pics though)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/20/2011 10:03 PM

tedhuie wrote:

i'd go green. like dark army green. EVERYBODY does the red wheels already. check out this bicycle my friend has. how sick would a motorcycle version be. (he's got fatter whitewall tires on it now catn find any pics though)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

that would look pretty cool on a motorcycle but i was talking about something more like this color scheme

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

vital's redneck

10/20/2011 10:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2011 10:16 PM

dude its funny you post this, i got a honda ruckus for my birthday and eventually when i get the money im definitely for sure buying a bobber, i didn't expect you guys to be posting bobbers

this bobber is on craigslist right now and i want it really bad, there's no way im going to get the money in time though

i also am in love with the cafe racer style bobbers and triumph bobbers...beautiful bikes, old school all the way

?hd=1
|

10/20/2011 10:52 PM

and the same friend who im buying the bike (which is an '09 nightster btw) also has this. i guess Icon teamed up with harley and some magazine to customize a sportster, and he ended up buying it. because he has more money than he knows what to do with

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/20/2011 11:04 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

that would look pretty cool on a motorcycle but i was talking about something more like this color scheme

[LINK TO IMAGE]

just found this figured you'd like it

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/mcy/2605626937.html

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/21/2011 4:12 AM

I'd love to get a bike like them, there's a Harley Davidson near my house and I've never heard such a loud engine, absoloutly roars

|

i'm just here to chill

10/23/2011 6:52 PM

just fund this on the icon site expaining the other bike

http://rideicon.com/bikes.jsp?bike=4

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/23/2011 7:00 PM