Heartache

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2015 6:45 AM

anyone else feeling down today?
its pretty wack that i have multiple attractive woman after me yet i still have deep feelings for my ex girlfriend, its like i cannot stop being inlove with her
its been exactly one year since ive seen her today and its killing me inside

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/14/2015 6:47 AM

It's just another day.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/14/2015 7:01 AM

Hallmark Holiday.

It's been a year man, you gotta move on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/14/2015 7:16 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Hallmark Holiday.

It's been a year man, you gotta move on.

i know its retarded i would love for these feeling to just die

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

2/14/2015 7:18 AM

tomdon wrote:

It's just another day.

agree fully with this its not because its Valentine's day

i hope i get to go to chenga today so i can ride need to get this off my mind

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

2/14/2015 7:23 AM

Just broke up with gf, but planning to start going back out soon starting from fresh, shes paranoid im gunna shag my mate. Me an my ex went subway then banged, then i go bang my mates mate. And we didnt even get to finish coz my mate came back.

Today should be fun.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/14/2015 9:20 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

i know its retarded i would love for these feeling to just die

They don't go 100% away, but you gotta forget about her.

Believe me, focus on other things. Don't think about her (which you clearly are) anymore. Think about other ladies.

Back in the day I was with a girl for 3 years. We thought we were gonna get married and be together forever. Then she left me to be with a girl. (Believe me, I tried to work it in my favor, no dice). Then she asked if she could "date me when she was home, and date her when she was in college".

I was hurt. I moved on. Then about 5 years after we broke up, she wanted to talk to me. I finally spoke with her on the phone briefly, and she asked why I "didn't fight for her". She "had to know". I explained that she wanted what she wanted, and I wasn't it at the time, so I let her take the route that would make her happier.

It has been 8 years now, and I have dated other ladies. I found the one for me and we got married last May and had our son in September. I have moved on and couldn't be happier. Rarely does she cross my mind, usually when something from that time of my life sparks a memory. Never goes any further than that.

My advice is find something to pour your focus into, riding, music, drawing, whatever. Anything that you can focus your mind on to clear your head.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/14/2015 10:22 AM

Photo

|

2/14/2015 10:55 AM

bloghogs wrote: Photo

No one here uses lotion, bruh. #yolo

|

2/14/2015 11:59 AM

I don't get it, why would you want soft smooth skin only on valentines day?

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

2/14/2015 6:21 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

I don't get it, why would you want soft smooth skin only on valentines day?

Fuck lotion i just buy hooker spit. Way cheaper and more of a thrill because usually you get a little meth and herpes in there. #yolo

9$ for lotion is outrageous

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/14/2015 6:38 PM

I too suffer from the heartache, you usually can't help but miss someone you loved. There are two ways around it dude, never fall in love, or wait until it passes. It's sad and every 22nd of a month i remember the girl i spent 2 years of my life with, it is best to move on and not be scared to let go.

Watch that new tv series Man Seeking Woman, it's soooooo fucking funny and too true!! I think that actually helps me, because good comedy with a good story and a good moral makes me happy.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/15/2015 2:23 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Just broke up with gf, but planning to start going back out soon starting from fresh, shes paranoid im gunna shag my mate. Me ...more

M8 M8, M8 M8 m8 m8.

|

2/15/2015 8:01 PM

booze and discount chocolate day. my favorite day of all.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/15/2015 11:51 PM

Well my situation got real fucked up, but its all over. Time to start gettin on after a 2+ year relationship... Chillin time.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)