Help me with a whip!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2011 2:38 PM

Car shopping, yet again, I really want a 4x4 Truck, or Suv, but a two door car would be dope as fuck. 3500 is about all I wanna spend, especially since, at the moment, that is all I have. But I am also looking for something under 130k miles on it.

I really like this truck, but I am waiting for the guy to email me back about mileage, etc.

Help a nigga out!
2001 Ford Ranger XLT

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 2:50 PM

i had a 93 2x4 and i loved it. it made me money by using it to help people move, etc. it was a fun truck. for 3500 you should have a lot of options on CL. good luck man, i'm currently in the market for a car of my own. searching for a jeep cherokee 4x4.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 3:09 PM

I am sticking with anything by isuzu, but I am biased. Rangers are good only in the 4x4 version though.

|

1/31/2011 3:11 PM

vw gti

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/31/2011 4:23 PM

for $3500 you could prob find a older v6 mustang like the 98 body style ones? or just save 2k more and buy a 99-04 gt

|

1/31/2011 4:41 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

for $3500 you could prob find a older v6 mustang like the 98 body style ones? or just save 2k more and buy a 99-04 gt

v6 mustangs other than the new 2011's are garbage. i love my mustangs too, so i'm not biased. its sluggish and heavy. my gf has one and i just hate it.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

1/31/2011 5:24 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

No thank you, I also pay insurance...not wanting it to go up at all.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 6:05 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

v6 mustangs other than the new 2011's are garbage. i love my mustangs too, so i'm not biased. its sluggish and heavy. my gf has one and i just hate it.

true true, i use to have an 01 v6 then sold it and got a 01 gt and threw a turbo on there :D the new v6's kinda piss me off that there faster then the older gt's lol

if your looking at trucks check out the explorers with 4wd on craigslist or something. i have a 95 i use for winter and that thing is a beast

|

1/31/2011 6:15 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

true true, i use to have an 01 v6 then sold it and got a 01 gt and threw a turbo on there :D the new v6's kinda piss me off that there faster then the older gt's lol

if your looking at trucks check out the explorers with 4wd on craigslist or something. i have a 95 i use for winter and that thing is a beast

agreed.
seth check out explorers,rangers,toyota trucks, jeeps (if you're into them). seen a bunch in my area for your price range.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

1/31/2011 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2011 6:30 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

CMFAclothing wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

agreed.
seth check out explorers,rangers,toyota trucks, jeeps (if you're into them). seen a bunch in my area for your price range.

Found a 2002 Jeep Larendo with 82k miles, for 2800!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 6:34 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

YEAH BUDDY! i'm supposed to go look at a 94 for 1900!!!! ima offer 1700 and see what he says.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

1/31/2011 6:40 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

agreed.

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

YEAH BUDDY! i'm supposed to go look at a 94 for 1900!!!! ima offer 1700 and see what he says.

There yah go man! Hopefully this guy emails me back soon!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 7:00 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

at least you have your cash in hand, i'm waiting for my tax check, should be here sometime this week, so i'm in a race against time to get the money and buy it before he sells it.

is the 2002 a grand cherokee or regular cherokee?

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

1/31/2011 7:38 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

at least you have your cash in hand, i'm waiting for my tax check, should be here sometime this week, so i'm in a race against time to get the money and buy it before he sells it.

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV 4x4!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 8:04 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

luxurious! back seats fold down so you can fuck the fuck out of a girl.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

1/31/2011 8:24 PM

xterras are nice my buddy has one and we beat the thing offroad and it has never let us down

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

1/31/2011 8:27 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

luxurious! back seats fold down so you can fuck the fuck out of a girl.

Been there done that! wink

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 11:55 PM

or you can invest and save more money and buy something that isn't going to be a money pit. but hey that's just me.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/1/2011 8:32 AM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

or you can invest and save more money and buy something that isn't going to be a money pit. but hey that's just me.

Care to pitch in? Making 7.70 an hour only working 16 hours a week isn't exactly "making bank". So unless you would like to loan me the money, I am going to get what I want.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2011 6:51 PM

seth, he ever get back to you? i'm headed after work to meet this guy and hopefully drive home!

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/2/2011 7:33 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

seth, he ever get back to you? i'm headed after work to meet this guy and hopefully drive home!

I met up with him...he wouldn't negotiate, I simply didn't have enough money. And he was an asshole.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2011 7:36 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

I met up with him...he wouldn't negotiate, I simply didn't have enough money. And he was an asshole.

ah what a bitch! my guy listed 1900, but some asshole that visited him earlier offered 1600 and was going to pick it up this morning, but i offered 1800 just so he would hold it an extra day for me. sucks that in the end i'll end up paying 200 more, but it has all the options i want and what i want is real hard to find these days. all i ask is that it be a manual transmission, manual doors and windows, 4x4 and under 150,000 miles. you'd be amazed how hard it is to find a manual cherokee around here.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/2/2011 7:41 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

ah what a bitch! my guy listed 1900, but some asshole that visited him earlier offered 1600 and was going to pick it up this morning, but i offered 1800 just so he would hold it an extra day for me. sucks that in the end i'll end up paying 200 more, but it has all the options i want and what i want is real hard to find these days. all i ask is that it be a manual transmission, manual doors and windows, 4x4 and under 150,000 miles. you'd be amazed how hard it is to find a manual cherokee around here.

Shit I hear you! I want automatic...but like the dude I met today had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport with a 3 inch lift, and he wanted 4000. I offered 3200. He said "Okay be serious, don't fucking low ball me" I said "Then negotiate" And he said "I said I was firm, don't waste my time" So I gave him a look, and left

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2011 7:50 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Shit I hear you! I want automatic...but like the dude I met today had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport with a 3 inch lift, and he wanted 4000. I offered 3200. He said "Okay be serious, don't fucking low ball me" I said "Then negotiate" And he said "I said I was firm, don't waste my time" So I gave him a look, and left

3200 will get you very far in the jeep world over here, sorry to hear he was a fucktard man. keep on keepin on! i'll post pics here if i end up taking it home.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/2/2011 10:19 PM

yeah seth i will loan you money. how much you looking to lend?

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/2/2011 10:22 PM

supra

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/3/2011 1:56 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
3499 cash and it's yours.
|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/3/2011 4:44 AM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

yeah seth i will loan you money. how much you looking to lend?

2000 would be great!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas