Help me with a whip!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2011 2:38 PM

Car shopping, yet again, I really want a 4x4 Truck, or Suv, but a two door car would be dope as fuck. 3500 is about all I wanna spend, especially since, at the moment, that is all I have. But I am also looking for something under 130k miles on it.

I really like this truck, but I am waiting for the guy to email me back about mileage, etc.

Help a nigga out!
2001 Ford Ranger XLT

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 2:50 PM

i had a 93 2x4 and i loved it. it made me money by using it to help people move, etc. it was a fun truck. for 3500 you should have a lot of options on CL. good luck man, i'm currently in the market for a car of my own. searching for a jeep cherokee 4x4.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 3:09 PM

I am sticking with anything by isuzu, but I am biased. Rangers are good only in the 4x4 version though.

|

1/31/2011 3:11 PM

vw gti

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/31/2011 4:23 PM

for $3500 you could prob find a older v6 mustang like the 98 body style ones? or just save 2k more and buy a 99-04 gt

|

1/31/2011 4:41 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

for $3500 you could prob find a older v6 mustang like the 98 body style ones? or just save 2k more and buy a 99-04 gt

v6 mustangs other than the new 2011's are garbage. i love my mustangs too, so i'm not biased. its sluggish and heavy. my gf has one and i just hate it.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 5:24 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

for $3500 you could prob find a older v6 mustang like the 98 body style ones? or just save 2k more and buy a 99-04 gt

No thank you, I also pay insurance...not wanting it to go up at all.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 6:05 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

for $3500 you could prob find a older v6 mustang like the 98 body style ones? or just save 2k more and buy a 99-04 gt

dave dynamite wrote:

v6 mustangs other than the new 2011's are garbage. i love my mustangs too, so i'm not biased. its sluggish and heavy. my gf has one and i just hate it.

true true, i use to have an 01 v6 then sold it and got a 01 gt and threw a turbo on there :D the new v6's kinda piss me off that there faster then the older gt's lol

if your looking at trucks check out the explorers with 4wd on craigslist or something. i have a 95 i use for winter and that thing is a beast

|

1/31/2011 6:15 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

true true, i use to have an 01 v6 then sold it and got a 01 gt and threw a turbo on there :D the new v6's kinda piss me off that there faster then the older gt's lol

if your looking at trucks check out the explorers with 4wd on craigslist or something. i have a 95 i use for winter and that thing is a beast

agreed.
seth check out explorers,rangers,toyota trucks, jeeps (if you're into them). seen a bunch in my area for your price range.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2011 6:30 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

v6 mustangs other than the new 2011's are garbage. i love my mustangs too, so i'm not biased. its sluggish and heavy. my gf has one and i just hate it.

CMFAclothing wrote:

true true, i use to have an 01 v6 then sold it and got a 01 gt and threw a turbo on there :D the new v6's kinda piss me off that there faster then the older gt's lol

if your looking at trucks check out the explorers with 4wd on craigslist or something. i have a 95 i use for winter and that thing is a beast

dave dynamite wrote:

agreed.
seth check out explorers,rangers,toyota trucks, jeeps (if you're into them). seen a bunch in my area for your price range.

Found a 2002 Jeep Larendo with 82k miles, for 2800!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 6:34 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Found a 2002 Jeep Larendo with 82k miles, for 2800!

YEAH BUDDY! i'm supposed to go look at a 94 for 1900!!!! ima offer 1700 and see what he says.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 6:40 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

agreed.
seth check out explorers,rangers,toyota trucks, jeeps (if you're into them). seen a bunch in my area for your price range.

JustRideBMX wrote:

Found a 2002 Jeep Larendo with 82k miles, for 2800!

dave dynamite wrote:

YEAH BUDDY! i'm supposed to go look at a 94 for 1900!!!! ima offer 1700 and see what he says.

There yah go man! Hopefully this guy emails me back soon!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 7:00 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Found a 2002 Jeep Larendo with 82k miles, for 2800!

dave dynamite wrote:

YEAH BUDDY! i'm supposed to go look at a 94 for 1900!!!! ima offer 1700 and see what he says.

JustRideBMX wrote:

There yah go man! Hopefully this guy emails me back soon!

at least you have your cash in hand, i'm waiting for my tax check, should be here sometime this week, so i'm in a race against time to get the money and buy it before he sells it.

is the 2002 a grand cherokee or regular cherokee?

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 7:38 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

YEAH BUDDY! i'm supposed to go look at a 94 for 1900!!!! ima offer 1700 and see what he says.

JustRideBMX wrote:

There yah go man! Hopefully this guy emails me back soon!

dave dynamite wrote:

at least you have your cash in hand, i'm waiting for my tax check, should be here sometime this week, so i'm in a race against time to get the money and buy it before he sells it.

is the 2002 a grand cherokee or regular cherokee?

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV 4x4!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 8:04 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

There yah go man! Hopefully this guy emails me back soon!

dave dynamite wrote:

at least you have your cash in hand, i'm waiting for my tax check, should be here sometime this week, so i'm in a race against time to get the money and buy it before he sells it.

is the 2002 a grand cherokee or regular cherokee?

JustRideBMX wrote:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV 4x4!

luxurious! back seats fold down so you can fuck the fuck out of a girl.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/31/2011 8:24 PM

xterras are nice my buddy has one and we beat the thing offroad and it has never let us down

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

1/31/2011 8:27 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

at least you have your cash in hand, i'm waiting for my tax check, should be here sometime this week, so i'm in a race against time to get the money and buy it before he sells it.

is the 2002 a grand cherokee or regular cherokee?

JustRideBMX wrote:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV 4x4!

dave dynamite wrote:

luxurious! back seats fold down so you can fuck the fuck out of a girl.

Been there done that! wink

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2011 11:55 PM

or you can invest and save more money and buy something that isn't going to be a money pit. but hey that's just me.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/1/2011 8:32 AM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

or you can invest and save more money and buy something that isn't going to be a money pit. but hey that's just me.

Care to pitch in? Making 7.70 an hour only working 16 hours a week isn't exactly "making bank". So unless you would like to loan me the money, I am going to get what I want.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2011 6:51 PM

seth, he ever get back to you? i'm headed after work to meet this guy and hopefully drive home!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/2/2011 7:33 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

seth, he ever get back to you? i'm headed after work to meet this guy and hopefully drive home!

I met up with him...he wouldn't negotiate, I simply didn't have enough money. And he was an asshole.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2011 7:36 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

seth, he ever get back to you? i'm headed after work to meet this guy and hopefully drive home!

JustRideBMX wrote:

I met up with him...he wouldn't negotiate, I simply didn't have enough money. And he was an asshole.

ah what a bitch! my guy listed 1900, but some asshole that visited him earlier offered 1600 and was going to pick it up this morning, but i offered 1800 just so he would hold it an extra day for me. sucks that in the end i'll end up paying 200 more, but it has all the options i want and what i want is real hard to find these days. all i ask is that it be a manual transmission, manual doors and windows, 4x4 and under 150,000 miles. you'd be amazed how hard it is to find a manual cherokee around here.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/2/2011 7:41 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

seth, he ever get back to you? i'm headed after work to meet this guy and hopefully drive home!

JustRideBMX wrote:

I met up with him...he wouldn't negotiate, I simply didn't have enough money. And he was an asshole.

dave dynamite wrote:

ah what a bitch! my guy listed 1900, but some asshole that visited him earlier offered 1600 and was going to pick it up this morning, but i offered 1800 just so he would hold it an extra day for me. sucks that in the end i'll end up paying 200 more, but it has all the options i want and what i want is real hard to find these days. all i ask is that it be a manual transmission, manual doors and windows, 4x4 and under 150,000 miles. you'd be amazed how hard it is to find a manual cherokee around here.

Shit I hear you! I want automatic...but like the dude I met today had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport with a 3 inch lift, and he wanted 4000. I offered 3200. He said "Okay be serious, don't fucking low ball me" I said "Then negotiate" And he said "I said I was firm, don't waste my time" So I gave him a look, and left

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2011 7:50 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I met up with him...he wouldn't negotiate, I simply didn't have enough money. And he was an asshole.

dave dynamite wrote:

ah what a bitch! my guy listed 1900, but some asshole that visited him earlier offered 1600 and was going to pick it up this morning, but i offered 1800 just so he would hold it an extra day for me. sucks that in the end i'll end up paying 200 more, but it has all the options i want and what i want is real hard to find these days. all i ask is that it be a manual transmission, manual doors and windows, 4x4 and under 150,000 miles. you'd be amazed how hard it is to find a manual cherokee around here.

JustRideBMX wrote:

Shit I hear you! I want automatic...but like the dude I met today had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport with a 3 inch lift, and he wanted 4000. I offered 3200. He said "Okay be serious, don't fucking low ball me" I said "Then negotiate" And he said "I said I was firm, don't waste my time" So I gave him a look, and left

3200 will get you very far in the jeep world over here, sorry to hear he was a fucktard man. keep on keepin on! i'll post pics here if i end up taking it home.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/2/2011 10:19 PM

yeah seth i will loan you money. how much you looking to lend?

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/2/2011 10:22 PM

supra

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/3/2011 1:56 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
3499 cash and it's yours.
|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/3/2011 4:44 AM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

yeah seth i will loan you money. how much you looking to lend?

2000 would be great!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas