How much is it worth?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2014 5:35 AM

I have a NES 1, with 2 controller and one game, spuer mario bros 3. How much do you think its worth? I have read that the best that someone with a nes can do is to wait a few years.....

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/14/2014 6:57 AM

I'd say around $20 or so. I'd really try to buy more games you can find really good deals sometimes . It really depends on if you have the games everyone wants or not though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/14/2014 7:00 AM

don't wait a few years, it won't be worth any more money in 5 years than it is now. Maybe if you wait 15-20 years it MIGHT be worth something but an NES isn't a rare system.

|

4/14/2014 7:04 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I'd say around $20 or so. I'd really try to buy more games you can find really good deals sometimes . It really depends on if ...more

I was expecting a bit more lol. I have seen most nes1 are around 100 in a spanish website.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/14/2014 7:08 AM

sbc785 wrote:

don't wait a few years, it won't be worth any more money in 5 years than it is now. Maybe if you wait 15-20 years it MIGHT be ...more

I haven seen much nes in ebay and such. I dont own this nes: Photo

I own one like this: [LINK TO IMAGE]

You migh be thinking in the n64, which is really common. I rode in a videogame forum earlier that it wasnt easy to find one and thats why the guy wasnt selling his.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/14/2014 7:29 AM

I'm 28 years old, I was born when the NES wasn't out yet. The NES isn't rare, I see them at local pawn shops and local classifieds for about $30 including a lot of accessories. THEEEESE AAAARE NOOOOOOOT RAAAAAAARE.

|

4/14/2014 7:32 AM

N64's actually go for more then the nes's here. And yea they aren't really rare at all. but i don't know about where u live i think they will go up in price just not as much as you think but who knows really. I think it's more worth it to keep it and play it.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/14/2014 7:34 AM

I sold mine with six games, two of which were gold zelda games, for $50. You could maybe get $30.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/14/2014 8:02 AM

sbc785 wrote:

I'm 28 years old, I was born when the NES wasn't out yet. The NES isn't rare, I see them at local pawn shops and local ...more

SOrry man, i was saying based in what i have read in some forum and a page called milanuncion.com and segundamano.es

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/14/2014 8:03 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

N64's actually go for more then the nes's here. And yea they aren't really rare at all. but i don't know about where u live i ...more

It have been without even been turned on around 7 years or so. I dont play any videogame, not ps3, not computer.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/14/2014 5:02 PM

yeah i don't play video games either, i used to when MW3 first came out but i get super bored with that shit.

|

4/14/2014 6:10 PM

20-25 bucks. Like sbc said, not rare and smb3 is a super common game.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/15/2014 3:51 AM

Four wrote:

20-25 bucks. Like sbc said, not rare and smb3 is a super common game.

I used to play it. It was pretty fun.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/15/2014 7:48 AM

I'd just keep it and play it.

Honestly those NES games are harder than most modern games to beat.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/15/2014 3:50 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

They are haha. The last mario level was hard if i remember correctly xD.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/15/2014 4:43 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

I remember when I was little playing the NES thinking I just suck at it because I'm little & don't get it or something.. But a couple years ago I tried my hand at beating a few of them just for the hell of it, and I could not beat most of them. I still have that console too with a bunch of games, I'm really surprised it still works haha.

|

4/15/2014 6:01 PM

The first two zelda games are impossible...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling