How to give someone a black eye

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2013 5:56 PM

Well im not quite the fighting type, but basically this one asshole has been harassing one of my good friends that is a girl and he needs to stop. Like i said im not really a fighter, but i plan to punch him in the eye and stomach, because im pretty positive he wont fight back. Um, is there any 'technique' for giving someone a black eye?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/11/2013 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 6:22 PM

Just give him the one, two to the face and then a body shot to the stomach.

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

6/11/2013 7:14 PM

Just beat his ass over the head with a crankarm or punch him really hard in the face

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/11/2013 9:31 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Just beat his ass over the head with a crankarm or punch him really hard in the face

Never mind, do what handlebar said! The crank arm to the face sounds like a good idea.

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

6/11/2013 9:47 PM

Dude. Two main things.
1: make sure that shit as accurate, if you miss you are gonna get whopped. Aim for the part of the eye closest to the nose so even if you miss it still will fucking hurt
2: punch past his eye. Like a baseball followthrough hit hast his face

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/11/2013 9:55 PM

I really fucking thought this was gonna be a pun about you giving someone a Black Eye bike.

Disappointed.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/11/2013 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 9:58 PM

Usually I don't tell kids how to beat the shit out of people via the internetz but I fucking hate guys who pick on girls (unless the girl is a slut then who cares) it's weak. Fucking deck his ass lol pretty simple. I mean I don't recommend you fighting unless you know how or it will just turn into you getting your ass kicked throwing your bike away and learning karate from your asian neighbor after he restores your bike then that resulting in you beating his ass at your local karate tournament.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/12/2013 12:05 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I really fucking thought this was gonna be a pun about you giving someone a Black Eye bike.

Disappointed.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

6/12/2013 2:18 AM

First of all giving him a black eye is not necessary.
Second fight like a man, no kicking, no hitting in the balls, no hair pulling or that sort of gay shit.
Third: If you're going for the face don't aim for the eye, it's retarded, aim for the nose because that's the first thing that's going to brake easily (Talking from personal rugby experience).

Some other good spots are where the jaw joins the skull right in front of the ear and where the cheek bone thingy is.
Keep in kind always hit stomach first, and then go for the face.

Oh and before fighting make sure you're the strongest of the two and try to avoid fighting, it never brings to anything good trust me, I swung a lefty to one of my best friends during a rugby practice and you just feel empty.
Try to solve things by talking first, you'll be amazed on how many consequences you could have avoid.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/12/2013 3:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 3:16 AM

Four wrote:

Usually I don't tell kids how to beat the shit out of people via the internetz but I fucking hate guys who pick on girls (unless the girl is a slut then who cares) it's weak. Fucking deck his ass lol pretty simple. I mean I don't recommend you fighting unless you know how or it will just turn into you getting your ass kicked throwing your bike away and learning karate from your asian neighbor after he restores your bike then that resulting in you beating his ass at your local karate tournament.

me and my mate were rolling a spliff at like 3am outside the other night and we heard some dude going 'if you fucking hit me, i'll hit you back and twat you' and all that crap, then me and my mate listened for the reply and it was a girl! we were just staring at each other like Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt, that shit cray :L he then went into the whole 'i only do it because i care'. Dont see how people do that to girls, i mean, i hit my girl in the face, but i was asleep haha. Its nasty shit though, felt for her

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/12/2013 5:16 AM

Four wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

me and my mate were rolling a spliff at like 3am outside the other night and we heard some dude going 'if you fucking hit me, i'll hit you back and twat you' and all that crap, then me and my mate listened for the reply and it was a girl! we were just staring at each other like Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt, that shit cray :L he then went into the whole 'i only do it because i care'. Dont see how people do that to girls, i mean, i hit my girl in the face, but i was asleep haha. Its nasty shit though, felt for her

That's what Women equality is.

|

6/12/2013 6:09 AM

Four wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

KaneF15 wrote:

That's what Women equality is.

thats a good point. If women want to be treated equally to men then they should be ready to take a punch haha :L or we can stay not equal, but then we dont hit them

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/12/2013 6:37 AM

andyferly wrote:

First of all giving him a black eye is not necessary.
Second fight like a man, no kicking, no hitting in the balls, no hair pulling or that sort of gay shit.
Third: If you're going for the face don't aim for the eye, it's retarded, aim for the nose because that's the first thing that's going to brake easily (Talking from personal rugby experience).

Some other good spots are where the jaw joins the skull right in front of the ear and where the cheek bone thingy is.
Keep in kind always hit stomach first, and then go for the face.

Oh and before fighting make sure you're the strongest of the two and try to avoid fighting, it never brings to anything good trust me, I swung a lefty to one of my best friends during a rugby practice and you just feel empty.
Try to solve things by talking first, you'll be amazed on how many consequences you could have avoid.

If it's a street fight who the hell cares what you do as long as you win.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/12/2013 6:44 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Haha shit! I don't think I could hit a girl unless I had to. It's fucked up, I do think if someone hits you they should expect a hit back regardless of gender. Hahahaha that sucks! I hate when stuff like happens because it wakes you up. I don't see how some people do it.

|

6/12/2013 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 10:31 AM

give him a nice one to the chest. then while hes bent over gagging upper cut him into the jaw.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/12/2013 10:43 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

give him a nice one to the chest. then while hes bent over gagging upper cut him into the jaw.

No. You never punch in the chest. Aim for the tummy

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/12/2013 10:48 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

No. You never punch in the chest. Aim for the tummy

Sweep his 2 legs with your leg at the side, get him on the ground and the get him in an arm bar?

|

6/12/2013 2:35 PM

your gonna lose you know why?

Because the only reason your going to punch him is because you THINK he won't fight back. Launch one at him and watch him strike back you'll be confused.

Guys, if your going to fight someone don't assume They WON't fight back cause your not going to win like that.

|

6/12/2013 2:38 PM

All i can say is, Provoke him to hit you first... so you can claim self defense.. Getting arrested aint no fun.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/12/2013 2:56 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

your gonna lose you know why?

Because the only reason your going to punch him is because you THINK he won't fight back. Launch one at him and watch him strike back you'll be confused.

Guys, if your going to fight someone don't assume They WON't fight back cause your not going to win like that.

this is true, ive been in a few fights like this one where the guy though I wouldn't fight back because he was with a bunch of his friends and when I decked his ass in the face he just looked at me from the floor like WTF just happened and his friends looked the same and just left

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/12/2013 6:09 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

All i can say is, Provoke him to hit you first... so you can claim self defense.. Getting arrested aint no fun.

Yup, this is the best thing ever! I got into a fight with some Douche in my Youth & his hard man Dad came to "sort me out" (bearing in mind i was 15 at the time!) I called him names & all that he took a swing at me in front of numerous people so i punched him in the stomach & knee'd him in the face (I used to do kick boxing) Like full on pulled his head down smashed my knee into his face. Broke his nose & he had to go to hospital lol. I got charged with ABH (Actual bodily harm) It would've been GBH (Grievous Bodily Harm) but a few people said he attacked me lol. I had a criminal record for 4 years now its gone & unless its a job with say the local council or police force or something i don't have to tell my employer :D TOTALLY worth it!

|

6/12/2013 6:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

Yup, this is the best thing ever! I got into a fight with some Douche in my Youth & his hard man Dad came to "sort me out" (bearing in mind i was 15 at the time!) I called him names & all that he took a swing at me in front of numerous people so i punched him in the stomach & knee'd him in the face (I used to do kick boxing) Like full on pulled his head down smashed my knee into his face. Broke his nose & he had to go to hospital lol. I got charged with ABH (Actual bodily harm) It would've been GBH (Grievous Bodily Harm) but a few people said he attacked me lol. I had a criminal record for 4 years now its gone & unless its a job with say the local council or police force or something i don't have to tell my employer :D TOTALLY worth it!

LOL that's great, that dude had to know he got fucked up by a 15 year old. Which is kinda embarassing for most adults lol.

|

6/12/2013 6:48 PM

NO no you guys got it all wrong....

The fuck you trying to give the guy a black eye? What silly little kid shit is this? Cause he was an asshole to your good friend that's a girl? There's plenty of assholes and decking someone isn't the way to keep a "friend" around. If your crushing on this "good friend that's a girl" of yours don't go around beating the shit out of guys that are assholes to her. There's no reason to give this guy a black eye all you would be doing is escalating things and in the end you might end up losing this friend of yours.

|

6/14/2013 1:41 AM

punch upward and across so basically hit as hard as you can just under the eye by cheek bone across (should swell the eye straight the fuck up, and if you get a good sweller, itll rip) ... and dont bother with the gut, if he flexes it it wont do a thing, and face shots just give you haggard hands... if your hitting a torso go for the ribcage on the side and the sternum, face go for what i said before or the nose

i prefer the low high low low high sequence, its just what ive done since i was a kid

hit low with non-dominant, high dom, low non dom, low dom, low non dom, high dom... theyre usually done
low is generally low side gut/side of ribs, high is generally upper chest/face/sternum

jaw is only good if you plan on being in it for a long haul if he can take a hit, i know i usually stick my jaw out to start a fight jsut to fuck with them, nose is generally good, but sometimes you get a bastard where his nose is solid as fuck, personally in all the shit ive been in, my nose has only busted 2 times... and they were within 10 minutes in opposite directions, i was legit confused because its never bled or busted before from being hit lol but thats what you get for hooligans at the business lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2013 1:46 AM

Topsey wrote:

lol i had something similar happen when i was like 13-14ish without the whole arrested thing, basically i had people after me over hitting someone... i was at a hardcore show (like hardcore, not armflapper shit, terms have changed in the last decade lol) and some like 20somthin year old guy donkey kicked me in the face, and i was al like what the fuck, i aint having none of that, i just booted him in the face and ribs and such he pulled my legs out from under me, we were layin and swingin, his gang/crew came to back him up on me... i got beat by them, but i went to my coat to grab a pk and cut the kid and when i looked to the door i saw them carrying him one arm over each shoulder lol... one of the best feelings ever was to see that kid get carried off lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "