How's it chillin.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2012 5:37 PM

What do you guys do when it's raining or you're waiting for you parts?
I usually play competitive sniping. Or just take my bike apart, clean it, and put it back together.
Suggest some ideas, I'm gonna be inside until Christmas...

|

11/28/2012 5:48 PM

i don't ride like i used to, thanks to injuries, i actually have a lot of other hobbies that i do...if it's raining and i'm not working on cars i usually play PS3 or fuck with my computer. If my bike is down and i can't ride it i just take out the spare, if i don't feel like riding i have a couple nitro RC trucks i'll bring out and chase my dogs around...now i have a new project....lowering my daughters Power Wheels truck so i can let her drive it around the car shows.

or i just smoke a lot of weed...

|

11/28/2012 7:21 PM

I just stay inside on the computer, watch TV, watch movies, play video games, read a book, do homework, look at my bike, eat, fix up my bike, etc.. Tons of shit I do on a rainy day, especially if its on a weekend. Unless I'm super lazy that is. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/28/2012 7:26 PM

Eat, ps3, xbox, computer.yay.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/29/2012 6:52 AM

Im lucky enough to now have a indoor BIKES ONLY park (god i love saying that) S when its nasty out like it is now thats where i ride. If im not riding we got an xbox and a big tv i play black ops2 with my roommates. Smoke or just all chill out and talk.

I dont know why but im not one of those people to ever take my bike apart unless something is wrong with it.

|

12/4/2012 2:57 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Im lucky enough to now have a indoor BIKES ONLY park (god i love saying that) S when its nasty out like it is now thats where i ride. If im not riding we got an xbox and a big tv i play black ops2 with my roommates. Smoke or just all chill out and talk.

I dont know why but im not one of those people to ever take my bike apart unless something is wrong with it.

Damn i still need to go there!

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!