Huge Favor

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 4:33 PM

So my Fiance is trying to win this contest on Facebook for 50 bucks towards anything in The Bride To Be Consignment store in Burnsville MN. Long story short, I would be HUGELY appreciative if you could go onto the page, and like her posting for how I proposed to her to help us get the win!

The facebook page is the Bride To Be Consignment Store https://www.facebook.com/BrideToBe?fref=ts

You don't need to like the page from what I understand.

and you need to scroll down the page to the posting "How did your hubby propose to you?" and find the posting by Jacquelyn McFadden, and LIKE IT.

She is neck and neck with another person, and the win would mean a couple extra things for our wedding!

Thanks to anyone who is able/willing to help!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/23/2013 4:42 PM

liked!

|

4/23/2013 7:07 PM

Done!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/23/2013 7:13 PM

Done!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/25/2013 5:39 AM

Awesome, thanks guys, and to anyone else willing, she is in like 3rd place, we could use some extra likes!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/25/2013 10:11 AM

i didnt see it anywhere on it, can you post like what it says so i can put it in the find thing

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/25/2013 3:24 PM

I couldn't find it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/26/2013 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 5:32 AM

http://www.facebook.com/BrideToBe?fref=ts

This is a link to the page, scroll down about half way to find "How did your hubby propose to you" (That is all it says) and click previous comments until you see all of them, then find Jacquelyn McFadden and like her post!

Thanks!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/26/2013 5:34 AM

This is what her post says

"On March first my fiance (boyfriend at the time) was away for 2 weeks for work. He got done working early and headed for home but didn't tell me. He called an hour into his trip so I would have no idea he had time to stop and pick it up! He came home and we got all snuggled in bed with our favorite show. He said hang on I'm going to go make some food (he really was making something) came back into our bedroom, got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him! All I could say is "are you serious?" over and over again! He just laughed at me and said " I don't know how much more serious I can be with the ring in my hand!" Even after he put it on my finger I still couldn't believe it! I always told him I wanted him to ask me at home just the two of us! It was perfect! I am having SO MUCH fun planning our wedding!"

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/26/2013 5:44 AM

Liked!

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

4/26/2013 10:25 AM

liked, i was the 75th... i like that number, so score! lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/26/2013 7:16 PM

well she won $20...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/26/2013 10:21 PM

ahh man i did it too late. congrats on the marriage bro!

|

vital's redneck