I Need to Build Muscle!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2013 12:19 AM

Okay guys, I'm pretty damn scrawny. I'm 15, I'm 5'10" and I weigh about 113-114lbs. It really bugs me because I'm really skinny and can't put on weight.
I eat all the time, I road bike every day, I do my nightly workouts, I ride bmx, and I have my protein shakes but I still can't put on weight. :/
It really bothers me, I can't really do the things I like to do like swimming and stuff and I feel uncomfortable in public. Any help please!

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/8/2013 12:47 AM

I weigh more than you -___-

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/8/2013 12:59 AM

SickDude wrote:

I weigh more than you -___-

Photo
|

7/8/2013 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 10:19 AM

Eat tons of protein, raw eggs in the morning, but still balance it out with carbohydrates.
Most important start weight lifting, you don't want to gain fat you want to gain muscle weight.
Also consider taking creatine, it's a supplement that is used in weight lifting and what it does is bring more water to your muscles.
You will gain weight right away but that will be water weight, this will help your muscles to grow (only if you workout).
If you take creatine without working out and then you stop you'll loose all the weight gained.

If you want to know more about google it, creatine is naturally in your body but you still want to know what you're taking before actually consuming it.

Stay away from shit like Jack3d, just don't.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/8/2013 10:22 AM

Also focus on what you want to workout.
If you don't want to look like a skinny fuck focus on pecs (inner and outer), biceps, triceps, forearms, trapezius, wings (orwhatever they're called)
Also workout back muscles.
The best thing you can do is go to a jim and get a personal trainer he will tell you on what to focus and how to do it the proper way.

|

7/8/2013 11:04 AM

andyferly wrote:

If you don't want to look like a skinny fuck focus on pecs (inner and outer), biceps, triceps, forearms, trapezius, wings (orwhatever they're called)
The best thing you can do is go to a jim and get a personal trainer he will tell you on what to focus and how to do it the proper way.

I go to my high school football workouts even though I don't play football just to workout 2-3 a week too. The football coach used to be a tight end for the Texans back in the day.

|

7/8/2013 5:57 PM

I bench press my bike. That should help.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/9/2013 3:31 AM

SickDude wrote:

I bench press my bike. That should help.

That's nothing...
Like it won't help building muscle.
Your bike could weigh 15kg tops.
My bench max is 55+bar so that's around 62kg.
The only way to build muscles is too lift as much as you can weight wise and keep on adding weight.
I started with 25 kg and make my way up.

|

7/10/2013 9:28 AM

LDewey wrote:

I go to my high school football workouts even though I don't play football just to workout 2-3 a week too. The football coach used to be a tight end for the Texans back in the day.

funny seeing as how the Texans have only been around since 2002, are you sure it wasnt the oilers

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/10/2013 11:09 AM

andyferly wrote:

LDewey wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

funny seeing as how the Texans have only been around since 2002, are you sure it wasnt the oilers

Well they're like the same team, with different owners. Mahhh badd! He was a fourth round draft pick in 1995. He played in Houston for 2 years. When his contract expired he was signed by the titans for 5 years. He only played for 3'years with the titans when a knee injury ended his career. From there on out he has been the head coach and athletic director at my high school. Being a die hard nfl fan I think it's really cool! Oh, he also played college basketball and football at university of Wisconsin.

Here's a funny interview with THE coach roan lol

|

7/11/2013 8:29 PM

Sea kayaking!

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |