I Probably Sound Stupid

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2013 8:36 PM

I have always wondered why there are stars some nights and why other nights there aren't. Anyone have the answer?

|

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

4/5/2013 8:39 PM

there are clouds blocking them or there could be a kind of eclipse from the moon idk the first ones more accurate.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

4/5/2013 8:41 PM

Photo
|

4/5/2013 9:26 PM

Solar particles in space produced by stars imploding on themselves or meteors leaving trails of rock particles while superheated makes them expand and repel at a high speed, producing a cloud like cover.

Or simply vapour clouds.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/5/2013 9:40 PM

You probably aren't believing hard enough on the nights with no stars.

Shame on you.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/6/2013 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2013 4:52 PM

Light pollution, pollution, clouds, the position of the earth relative to said stars, how bright the moon is, etc

|

4/6/2013 3:18 PM

Clouds, pollution.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 12:09 AM

stopurdeadmate wrote:

there are clouds blocking them or there could be a kind of eclipse from the moon idk the first ones more accurate.

Ohh

|

4/7/2013 12:10 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Solar particles in space produced by stars imploding on themselves or meteors leaving trails of rock particles while superheated makes them expand and repel at a high speed, producing a cloud like cover.

Or simply vapour clouds.

Lol...Or simply vapor clouds.

|

4/9/2013 1:47 PM

Light pollution is a big one.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/11/2013 4:56 PM

Photo
|

4/12/2013 7:29 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Photo

this, or other sources of light... and since you live in cali, probably smog

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/16/2013 7:50 PM

lilchrissyy wrote: Photo

conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

4/17/2013 9:05 AM

ever notice the further away from metro areas the better the star gazing (like out in BFE)? Light pollution is a huge factor...

|

United0Cult0