I love facebook fights with people I don't even know.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2010 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:24 AM

It's rather entertaining

Guy 2. what kind of name is? lmfao.

Guy 1. That's what I'm sayin, hahahaha

Me. Hahaha, dunno.

Guy 2. Haha, sounds like a wack version of my last name!

Guy 1. Lmao totally agree

Me: Tehe

Guy 2. That was an insult retarddddd.

Me: No shit sherlock, I don't find that very insulting at all though.

Guy 2. Your ugly. you look like a back of a door. You have fungus from your mouth coming down. Because you dirty. Sooo, shut up you norweigen fuck.

Me: You got some dick in your mouth, I think you're choking and it's making you a bit delusional..

Guy 2. Oh yes. Damn. You got me. Sorry us normal people have good looking hair. Not that hippie shit like you. Your ugly. You look like a dying mole rat. You probably smell like shit. Girls don't come on to you, they avoid you. You probably are a meth addict and needs to shut the fuck up before he gets his ass kicked. AWESOME.

Me. Awh, somebody's maddd!

Guy 2. naa. i'm chill. your stupid. you like men. no biggie.

Me. I'm stupid? Says the guy trollin' on the interwebs? You're cool.
Actin like a little kid, don't get your vagina too sandy there.

Guy 2. Damn, i guess i can't be as cool as you ):

Me. Haha, I didn't claim to be cool, it's just rather obvious you're one of those egotistical fucks.

Guy 2. Your a nerd. who uses the word egotistical. GAY!

Me. What, you have to look it up? People use the word "egotistical" when they aren't as retarded as some fag named Daulton Judy, who have an ass hole the collective size of Alaska.

Guy 2. Damn, your a nerdy bitch. your hair looks like a mop. you can't get a girl. You look like a rat. You ride bikes like a third grader and you have a moldy snatch and you ask your mom to clean it. Your face is all wacked out and you have an ugly as name in What are you jewish? fucking fag. you look like osama bin laden. you asian? you look like a rap guys boyfriend. you have 0 friends. my bad you have 100 barely. I have 815666436? yeahh, shut up. Your life sucks and you are probably emo and need to bring the blade out and just cut yourself. You ugly piece of dirt.

Me. Hehe, see, told you you're mad

Guy 2. Naa, your just ugly.

Me. Haha well it's been fun having you trying to be funny, but you're stupidity makes me laugh too hard.

Guy 2. Do you have a crush on me?

Me: If by that you mean would I like to crush your head and cause it to implode, then yes. I don't expect you to know what implode means though..

Guy 2. Your wack dood. gettta life and quit reading the dictionary fag.

Me: Quit reading the dictionary?
Have you ever heard of school?
Lol, quit being a retard and try to retain information instead of retaining all that cum you got clogging your shit up, maybe?

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/23/2010 6:51 PM

Guy 2: Dood you fuckinn wack. you make no sense. Keep talking shit. You will get your ass kicked.

Me: I make no sense because you don't understand is all.
Lol, you're gonna kick my ass cause YOU started talking shit over the internet? You're confused about more things than your sexuality I suppose.

Guy 2: Hmmm, pretty sure i like girls. good try though. You look like a nerdy bitch because you are using ugly words. Oh shitt, fits you well.

Me: Ahh, you've confused yourself even more. Tisk tisk, bro. Seek mental help.

Guy 2: Tisk? are you gay?

Me: Nope. Lol, why do you associate words with a persons sexuality? You're the one making no sense.

Guy 2: Dood, shut up. your just embarrassing yourself. Lmfao. your whack bro. Deuces.

|

thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/23/2010 8:26 PM

hahah your a beast man!

|

vital's redneck

9/23/2010 8:52 PM

Dude ,you rocked that motherfucker!

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

9/24/2010 4:49 AM

You are piss poor terrible at talking shit...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/27/2010 5:16 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Cooool bro

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/27/2010 5:22 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Didn't know I had to live up to a standard in Facebook fights?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]