I neec some computer help and gaming input.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2014 5:04 PM

So I bought Diablo 3 the day it came out, but my computer won't run it...... it says I need a graphics card? Where can I find a decent graphics card that'll run Diablo 3? Or is it a better idea to buy a pre built gaming computer? And Forza five. Is it worth buying a new x box one? I don't want to go down the 360 route. Old stuff, it'll fade out sooner rather than later. And tell me of any forza style pc racing games, since Microsoft is a cunt and won't release it pc. (Forza style as in COMPLETE customizability. Rims, paint, decals, performance, fine tune performance like dampers and boost pressure ect.)

|

8/3/2014 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2014 5:17 PM

get a new DESKTOP
look at ibuypower, custom built, you choose components
you neeed at least 800 for a setup MINIMUM
check out www.reddit.com/r/buildapc

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/3/2014 5:26 PM

Nah man, build your own setup for sure. Pre-built are overpriced b/c of labor. As long as you balance the parts evenly, spending the most on the graphics card, you can get away with spending $600 for entry-level, $500 at a minimum

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/3/2014 5:28 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Nah man, build your own setup for sure. Pre-built are overpriced b/c of labor. As long as you balance the parts evenly, ...more

he doesnt know what a graphics card is, doubt he wants to go through the trouble of building an entire setup. otherwise he should build it if he can

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/3/2014 5:39 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Nah man, build your own setup for sure. Pre-built are overpriced b/c of labor. As long as you balance the parts evenly, ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

he doesnt know what a graphics card is, doubt he wants to go through the trouble of building an entire setup. otherwise he ...more

It's really not as hard as it sounds. "building a computer" nowadays is pretty much just like advanced legos, you just have to pick the right parts and put them in the slots

|

BIKE CHECK

8/3/2014 5:40 PM

All you really got to do is watch some youtube vids and build up your knowledge. The more you know, the happier you will be down the road

|

BIKE CHECK

8/3/2014 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2014 5:49 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

he doesnt know what a graphics card is, doubt he wants to go through the trouble of building an entire setup. otherwise he ...more

MidWestBMX wrote:

It's really not as hard as it sounds. "building a computer" nowadays is pretty much just like advanced legos, you just have to ...more

ive done it myself for multiple people, its really not that bad, but you need to do some research so you dont get screwed over by incompatible parts

|

8/3/2014 6:07 PM

http://pcpartpicker.com/ checks for compatibility, all you gotta do is pick em out

|

BIKE CHECK

8/3/2014 7:20 PM

I've been playing Diablo 3 and Diablo ROS on my 3 year old gaming laptop.

i have 8 gig ram and 2 gig video card ram.

i think 1 gig video card ram is minimum.

Just get a gaming laptop and save yourself the hassle of incompatible parts. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/3/2014 7:46 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

http://pcpartpicker.com/ checks for compatibility, all you gotta do is pick em out

I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. So here. Should this be decent for gaming? What could be my scraping the bottom computer

|

8/3/2014 7:51 PM

one try kid wrote:

i ...more

Wait. Ros?

Edit: searched it up. Buying it. Diablo two was sick. Had the expansion pack also.

|

8/3/2014 7:57 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Wait. Ros?

Edit: searched it up. Buying it. Diablo two was sick. Had the expansion pack also.

If you're just starting up. Don't make a Barb or a Monk, they're weak sauce (until the next patch).

Best class to play right now is Witch Doctor, Crusader and Demon Hunter.

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/3/2014 8:11 PM

one try kid wrote:

i ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

Wait. Ros?

one try kid wrote:

If you're just starting up. Don't make a Barb or a Monk, they're weak sauce (until the next patch).

Best class to play right ...more

Damn. I really wanted to do monk. And haven't heard of crusader yet. Is that in ROS?

|

8/3/2014 8:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Damn. I really wanted to do monk. And haven't heard of crusader yet. Is that in ROS?

Yes. Crusader is in ROS.

You can probably get the D3 and D3:ROS bundle for cheap nowadays.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/3/2014 8:35 PM

one try kid wrote:

Best class to play right ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

one try kid wrote:

Yes. Crusader is in ROS.

You can probably get the D3 and D3:ROS bundle for cheap nowadays.

Huh. Ima have to get learning. 2 was complicated, I'm guessing this is going to be hell. (Pun intended)

|

8/4/2014 5:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2014 5:20 PM

I have Forza Four for my 360, and it is a good time. I built a 63 beetle (like what I had in real life) with 900 horspower. You can ONLY drag race it. It can't corner to save it's life haha. But it goes 200 in a mile long drag race.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2014 6:26 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have Forza Four for my 360, and it is a good time. I built a 63 beetle (like what I had in real life) with 900 horspower. ...more

Can you get a legacy wagon in forza.

|

8/4/2014 7:29 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. So here. Should this be decent for gaming? What could be my scraping the bottom ...more

That would be spot on for a balanced entry level system
DEFINATELY don't buy a stock computer, they are like walmart bikes in a way.

|

BIKE CHECK