I wish i made my account 3 days earlier.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2011 7:28 PM

damn I hate how everyone loves hatin on "2011er's" if i woulda made my account 3 days earlier id be in the clear. but it seems like everytime someone says somethin to me you can feel the hate yaa know whad im sayin?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/18/2011 7:53 PM

no youd still get shit for being a noob either way

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/18/2011 8:01 PM

yehhh i kinda figured that hah

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/18/2011 11:11 PM

I never start the hatred based on join date. Its useualy brought on with threds like this.

|

2/19/2011 5:28 AM

We'd round it off.

|

2/19/2011 6:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2011 6:36 AM

It has nothing to do with your join date, it has everything to with you haven't proven yourself not to be a noob yet. As soon as you start contributing, they will lay off. It happens, this site has seen a lot of new member become very annoying and passing bad information and it's left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

The good news is you are making headway, your already posting in the correct sections.

|

2/19/2011 8:48 AM

I agree with Twisted. It's not about your join date, it's about your contribution to the site. If you create treads like "What Forks?" the people are going to give you abuse, because there is a search bar in the top corner. Also, some people just don't use there common sense. "What Part/Bike is Better?" Just look at the materials, aftermarket parts and geometry. I used edexcel to systematically find out which complete was better. Just think before you post, try hard with spelling and grammer, don't make up stupid, unrealistic, over-exaggerated stories, because we know if it is true or not, and come on here for a good time. Follow this, and you can say goodbye to your noob status.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:17 AM

I'm a noob on this account.
I have like 1,200 posts total.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/19/2011 9:25 AM

That's why people hated me so much.
They said I posted wayy to much and when I posted something it made no sense, was of no help or assistance and eventually I got labeled as a newfag or a nob or just an irritating kid.
I dunno what people think now but I deffinitely improved...less posts and I think before I post

smile

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/19/2011 9:28 AM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

That's why people hated me so much.
They said I posted wayy to much and when I posted something it made no sense, was of no help or assistance and eventually I got labeled as a newfag or a nob or just an irritating kid.
I dunno what people think now but I deffinitely improved...less posts and I think before I post

smile

I think you have improved, alot. And you know alot more than you did before.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:37 AM

r i a noob.

|

2/19/2011 9:53 AM

Booshy wrote:

r i a noob.

yh u rly nooby.

Just kidding, but seriously

You are funny as hell, and I hate you because you make my keys sticky when I see your bike. NOM

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:57 AM

Booshy wrote:

r i a noob.

camjf wrote:

yh u rly nooby.

You are funny as hell, and I hate you because you make my keys sticky when I see your bike. NOM

haha thanks 8===D----

|

2/19/2011 10:00 AM

Booshy wrote:

r i a noob.

We aren't no noobers.

Lol. I'm Go Big

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/19/2011 10:03 AM

i think the real noobs are the people who care about other people's join date, cause it seems like there are way too many people on here, who are on vital more than they even ride...

|

2/19/2011 10:05 AM

Booshy wrote:

r i a noob.

camjf wrote:

yh u rly nooby.

Booshy wrote:

haha thanks 8===D----

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 10:07 PM

shitt hah i know i just gotta get used to the forum. im not on much so i try and get posts in when im on but i shuld like not. im tryna help but it aint especially goin as planned hahah. i justt gotta work my way up. id have more actual postworthy things to say if everything wasnt covered in ice... i hate winter already gave me a concussion from trying to ride in it..

|

2/19/2011 10:10 PM

whats the point of this thread?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/19/2011 10:29 PM

your bar angle adds to the noobness

|

2/19/2011 10:45 PM

thats just how we ride em here

|

2/19/2011 10:46 PM

i used to keep them back more but everyone kept tellin me its better if you put em more forward and all my friends were like that haha

|

2/19/2011 11:03 PM

Spenlard wrote:

i used to keep them back more but everyone kept tellin me its better if you put em more forward and all my friends were like that haha

are you black?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/20/2011 12:19 AM

Spenlard wrote:

carjakester wrote:

are you black?

Bahaha! But really,are you?

|

2/20/2011 1:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2011 1:07 AM

naw if its cuz how i type i just type like that idk whyy..

|