Ian Schwartz Fires Back!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2010 9:59 AM

Wow, what a fucked situation. I feel sorry for all those guys.....

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

2/21/2010 12:06 PM

That is fucked up. Its even more fucked up that they would bring it to the web. I think catfish just wanted some E-attention.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

2/21/2010 12:10 PM

alexpresler wrote:

That is fucked up. Its even more fucked up that they would bring it to the web. I think catfish just wanted some E-attention.

That's what I am thinking, I just feel bad that he had to bring the other people into it.

|

2/21/2010 12:12 PM

if you stuck up for catfish, your kinda on the bad side.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

2/21/2010 12:18 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

That's what I am thinking, I just feel bad that he had to bring the other people into it.

Yeah that is pretty shitty. Ive met Ian a few times and he is a really nice guy. He doesnt deserve all this bullshit.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

2/21/2010 12:25 PM

Ya seriously...fuck catdicks..that asshat is the biggest puke involved..he was the one who brought the shit to the internet..I've been reading and commenting on TCU all morning and I must say the comments are absolutly amazing on there.. Quite hillarious.. Adam22 and catfish completely had the situation backfire on them.. I wonder if the pro q and a is exploding yet.. Perhaps a mod should just delete the entire thing............

|

team fatcats fer life.

2/21/2010 4:42 PM

I gotta say, it's weak to take it public, regardless of who it is (friend, family, whatever). This type of situation sucks for all DIRECTLY involved. I admit, based on how it was blown up, I lost respect for Catfish. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of him, it definitely showed his true colors taking it public. I'm all for backing up your homies, but when it is NOT your battle (since it doesn't directly affect HIM), he should have kept it quiet. I can understand being pissed at someone, but still. Weak sauce if you ask me.

I hope I am never in the situation of any involved, and hope that if I should find myself in Catfish's spot, I am mature and smart enough to keep it quiet, especially because it is not my business to be spreading it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/21/2010 4:43 PM

I gotta say, it's weak to take it public, regardless of who it is (friend, family, whatever). This type of situation sucks for all DIRECTLY involved. I admit, based on how it was blown up, I lost respect for Catfish. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of him, it definitely showed his true colors taking it public. I'm all for backing up your homies, but when it is NOT your battle (since it doesn't directly affect HIM), he should have kept it quiet. I can understand being pissed at someone, but still. Weak sauce if you ask me.

I hope I am never in the situation of any involved, and hope that if I should find myself in Catfish's spot, I am mature and smart enough to keep it quiet, especially because it is not my business to be spreading it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/21/2010 4:46 PM

I gotta say, it's weak to take it public, regardless of who it is (friend, family, whatever). This type of situation sucks for all DIRECTLY involved. I admit, based on how it was blown up, I lost respect for Catfish. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of him, it definitely showed his true colors taking it public. I'm all for backing up your homies, but when it is NOT your battle (since it doesn't directly affect HIM), he should have kept it quiet. I can understand being pissed at someone, but still. Weak sauce if you ask me.

I hope I am never in the situation of any involved, and hope that if I should find myself in Catfish's spot, I am mature and smart enough to keep it quiet, especially because it is not my business to be spreading it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/21/2010 5:08 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I gotta say, it's weak to take it public, regardless of who it is (friend, family, whatever). This type of situation sucks for all DIRECTLY involved. I admit, based on how it was blown up, I lost respect for Catfish. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of him, it definitely showed his true colors taking it public. I'm all for backing up your homies, but when it is NOT your battle (since it doesn't directly affect HIM), he should have kept it quiet. I can understand being pissed at someone, but still. Weak sauce if you ask me.

I hope I am never in the situation of any involved, and hope that if I should find myself in Catfish's spot, I am mature and smart enough to keep it quiet, especially because it is not my business to be spreading it.

Exactly. Bottom line is that Catfish intentionally took his private affairs (well, not HIS affairs, but you know what I mean) to the public. I'm not taking sides or saying anyone's right or that Catfish is a dick for what he did because I don't know the situation. But I do KNOW that Catfish intentionally took the shit public, he admitted this. I mean, COME ON, he has a very influential position at DK, and he's brought his (and others) private life into it. That's just a no-no. That should be completely common sense.

You can count on me not buying any DK products. Shame, I was going to go for the Social cranks and was considering the Kachinsky frame.




|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/21/2010 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:09 AM

i just found this in the comments on ride bmx a few hours ago it seems catfish is firin da green lazers (link: http://bmx.transworld.net/...k-session-in-jersey/)



"Hey Ian,


This is the real Catfish. Just for reference. I like that you think this is about me. This has nothing to do with me. When I heard what you did my jaw was on the floor. Then I thought about what would I do in that situation? I would want to whole world to know what a fucking lowlife you really were. What would have happened if any of the parties involved did that? Would it have been brought to the attention of most of the BMX world that you are indeed a piece of shit that doesn’t understand what friendship or BMX is? Probably not.


Did I know that this would turn into this? Fuck yeah I did. That is exactly why I did it. Whether people believe what I say or not when it comes to aliens, BMX, or life isn’t important. What is important is the fact that people LISTEN to me. They might not agree but they LISTEN.


If you think for one second that I was going to let you fade off into obscurity and have the majority of people in BMX think “Wow..that Ian Schwartz dude is awesome because he quit riding to be a farmer”- you are sadly mistaken. You quit riding because you broke up your friends marriage.

You fucked up and I called you out on it. Now “YOU MAD”


Ian the reason that I didn’t call you was simple. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. I dont need to hear your side of the story. You are the lowest form of human being.


For all the Catfish haters out there.. Thank you. I love you all. Please know that no matter what you think of me..I would never ever ever sleep with any of my friends wives. Fact.


Ian…you were in his fucking wedding!!! I love how you try to justify everything in your feeble mind.


Bottom line.


Ian you fucked up bigtime

Made an announcement that you were “retiring” from BMX to actually coverup the fact that you blackballed yourself.

I called you out.

Now you are mad.


The most important aspect of riding BMX to me is sharing that experience with other people that have the same passion. That is a concept you obviously can’t comprehend.


Fuck you Ian.

Fuck your farm.

and Fuck anyone that supports home wrecking hippies like you.


Yours in soybeans,


Zachary Alexander Yankush"

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

2/21/2010 5:17 PM

cornholio wrote:

i just found this in the comments on ride bmx a few hours ago it seems catfish is firin da green lazers (link: http://bmx.transworld.net/...k-session-in-jersey/)



"Hey Ian,


This is the real Catfish. Just for reference. I like that you think this is about me. This has nothing to do with me. When I heard what you did my jaw was on the floor. Then I thought about what would I do in that situation? I would want to whole world to know what a fucking lowlife you really were. What would have happened if any of the parties involved did that? Would it have been brought to the attention of most of the BMX world that you are indeed a piece of shit that doesn’t understand what friendship or BMX is? Probably not.


Did I know that this would turn into this? Fuck yeah I did. That is exactly why I did it. Whether people believe what I say or not when it comes to aliens, BMX, or life isn’t important. What is important is the fact that people LISTEN to me. They might not agree but they LISTEN.


If you think for one second that I was going to let you fade off into obscurity and have the majority of people in BMX think “Wow..that Ian Schwartz dude is awesome because he quit riding to be a farmer”- you are sadly mistaken. You quit riding because you broke up your friends marriage.

You fucked up and I called you out on it. Now “YOU MAD”


Ian the reason that I didn’t call you was simple. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. I dont need to hear your side of the story. You are the lowest form of human being.


For all the Catfish haters out there.. Thank you. I love you all. Please know that no matter what you think of me..I would never ever ever sleep with any of my friends wives. Fact.


Ian…you were in his fucking wedding!!! I love how you try to justify everything in your feeble mind.


Bottom line.


Ian you fucked up bigtime

Made an announcement that you were “retiring” from BMX to actually coverup the fact that you blackballed yourself.

I called you out.

Now you are mad.


The most important aspect of riding BMX to me is sharing that experience with other people that have the same passion. That is a concept you obviously can’t comprehend.


Fuck you Ian.

Fuck your farm.

and Fuck anyone that supports home wrecking hippies like you.


Yours in soybeans,


Zachary Alexander Yankush"

lol if catfish sees this all i have to say is

if you "dont give a fuck about you or your pathetic life" speaking to ian, then why would you post it
its like the spider in my bathroom right now
i dont care about it, so i dont go post about it on facebook

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

2/21/2010 5:28 PM

I'm to lazy to read it all

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/21/2010 6:09 PM

cornholio wrote:

i just found this in the comments on ride bmx a few hours ago it seems catfish is firin da green lazers (link: http://bmx.transworld.net/...k-session-in-jersey/)



"Hey Ian,


This is the real Catfish. Just for reference. I like that you think this is about me. This has nothing to do with me. When I heard what you did my jaw was on the floor. Then I thought about what would I do in that situation? I would want to whole world to know what a fucking lowlife you really were. What would have happened if any of the parties involved did that? Would it have been brought to the attention of most of the BMX world that you are indeed a piece of shit that doesn’t understand what friendship or BMX is? Probably not.


Did I know that this would turn into this? Fuck yeah I did. That is exactly why I did it. Whether people believe what I say or not when it comes to aliens, BMX, or life isn’t important. What is important is the fact that people LISTEN to me. They might not agree but they LISTEN.


If you think for one second that I was going to let you fade off into obscurity and have the majority of people in BMX think “Wow..that Ian Schwartz dude is awesome because he quit riding to be a farmer”- you are sadly mistaken. You quit riding because you broke up your friends marriage.

You fucked up and I called you out on it. Now “YOU MAD”


Ian the reason that I didn’t call you was simple. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. I dont need to hear your side of the story. You are the lowest form of human being.


For all the Catfish haters out there.. Thank you. I love you all. Please know that no matter what you think of me..I would never ever ever sleep with any of my friends wives. Fact.


Ian…you were in his fucking wedding!!! I love how you try to justify everything in your feeble mind.


Bottom line.


Ian you fucked up bigtime

Made an announcement that you were “retiring” from BMX to actually coverup the fact that you blackballed yourself.

I called you out.

Now you are mad.


The most important aspect of riding BMX to me is sharing that experience with other people that have the same passion. That is a concept you obviously can’t comprehend.


Fuck you Ian.

Fuck your farm.

and Fuck anyone that supports home wrecking hippies like you.


Yours in soybeans,


Zachary Alexander Yankush"

i saw this too and commented it on ride.. this aint catdicks..why the fuck would he write this long gay ass shit in the comments about that NJ edit..


and dave lawrence. i agree with everything you said.. true colors were shown by catpiss.. i never really cared for him before , but i didnt have anything against him..now i just think hes an uber douche.

|

team fatcats fer life.

2/21/2010 6:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I gotta say, it's weak to take it public, regardless of who it is (friend, family, whatever). This type of situation sucks for all DIRECTLY involved. I admit, based on how it was blown up, I lost respect for Catfish. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of him, it definitely showed his true colors taking it public. I'm all for backing up your homies, but when it is NOT your battle (since it doesn't directly affect HIM), he should have kept it quiet. I can understand being pissed at someone, but still. Weak sauce if you ask me.

I hope I am never in the situation of any involved, and hope that if I should find myself in Catfish's spot, I am mature and smart enough to keep it quiet, especially because it is not my business to be spreading it.

maybe catfish was fucking the slut too?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

2/21/2010 6:12 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

i saw this too and commented it on ride.. this aint catdicks..why the fuck would he write this long gay ass shit in the comments about that NJ edit..


and dave lawrence. i agree with everything you said.. true colors were shown by catpiss.. i never really cared for him before , but i didnt have anything against him..now i just think hes an uber douche.

I commented on that too...I think

|

2/21/2010 6:20 PM

cornholio wrote:

i just found this in the comments on ride bmx a few hours ago it seems catfish is firin da green lazers (link: http://bmx.transworld.net/...k-session-in-jersey/)



"Hey Ian,


This is the real Catfish. Just for reference. I like that you think this is about me. This has nothing to do with me. When I heard what you did my jaw was on the floor. Then I thought about what would I do in that situation? I would want to whole world to know what a fucking lowlife you really were. What would have happened if any of the parties involved did that? Would it have been brought to the attention of most of the BMX world that you are indeed a piece of shit that doesn’t understand what friendship or BMX is? Probably not.


Did I know that this would turn into this? Fuck yeah I did. That is exactly why I did it. Whether people believe what I say or not when it comes to aliens, BMX, or life isn’t important. What is important is the fact that people LISTEN to me. They might not agree but they LISTEN.


If you think for one second that I was going to let you fade off into obscurity and have the majority of people in BMX think “Wow..that Ian Schwartz dude is awesome because he quit riding to be a farmer”- you are sadly mistaken. You quit riding because you broke up your friends marriage.

You fucked up and I called you out on it. Now “YOU MAD”


Ian the reason that I didn’t call you was simple. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. I dont need to hear your side of the story. You are the lowest form of human being.


For all the Catfish haters out there.. Thank you. I love you all. Please know that no matter what you think of me..I would never ever ever sleep with any of my friends wives. Fact.


Ian…you were in his fucking wedding!!! I love how you try to justify everything in your feeble mind.


Bottom line.


Ian you fucked up bigtime

Made an announcement that you were “retiring” from BMX to actually coverup the fact that you blackballed yourself.

I called you out.

Now you are mad.


The most important aspect of riding BMX to me is sharing that experience with other people that have the same passion. That is a concept you obviously can’t comprehend.


Fuck you Ian.

Fuck your farm.

and Fuck anyone that supports home wrecking hippies like you.


Yours in soybeans,


Zachary Alexander Yankush"

ferthebirdz wrote:

i saw this too and commented it on ride.. this aint catdicks..why the fuck would he write this long gay ass shit in the comments about that NJ edit..


and dave lawrence. i agree with everything you said.. true colors were shown by catpiss.. i never really cared for him before , but i didnt have anything against him..now i just think hes an uber douche.

Twisted654 wrote:

I commented on that too...I think

can you give me the link to the video your avatar is from?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

2/21/2010 6:25 PM

brentrides wrote:

can you give me the link to the video your avatar is from?



And here's the essential, "I am a Motherfucker" bckground.

http://i.imgur.com/qnKKx.png
|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/21/2010 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:09 AM

brentrides wrote:

can you give me the link to the video your avatar is from?

Here's all the videos, they go in order.


" target="_blank"




http://www.break.com/...bea...bus-fight.html



" target="_blank"




" target="_blank"


|

Need something? Message Me

New Members|Black List|Street spots|Skatepark

bmxer10

Posts: 8068

Joined: 6/24/2009

Location: Hilliard, OH USA

2/21/2010 6:45 PM

hahah all this drama is retarded.

ian, you are wrong for fuckin your friends wife

catfish, you are wrong for bringing this shit to the internet.


but on another note,

Ian vs. Catfish SHOWDOWN @ the Brooklyn Banks


hahahahha lmao!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

alexpresler

Posts: 1657

Joined: 6/26/2009

Location: Canal Winchester, OH USA

2/21/2010 7:06 PM

brentrides wrote:

maybe catfish was fucking the slut too?

Yeah and he is trying to use Ian as a scapegoat.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

alexpresler

Posts: 1657

Joined: 6/26/2009

Location: Canal Winchester, OH USA

2/21/2010 7:07 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

hahah all this drama is retarded.

ian, you are wrong for fuckin your friends wife

catfish, you are wrong for bringing this shit to the internet.


but on another note,

Ian vs. Catfish SHOWDOWN @ the Brooklyn Banks


hahahahha lmao!

haha yes

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

DIMEBAG93

Posts: 2725

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

2/21/2010 8:36 PM

all this has only made me like ian more

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

BRAKELESS-BMX14

Posts: 3707

Joined: 3/3/2009

Location: Chandler, AZ USA

2/22/2010 9:27 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

all this has only made me like ian more

Agreed!!!!!

|