Ice Baths and Other Methods of Helping Aches & Pains

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2014 3:11 PM

Figured I'd make a thread to share my methods and discuss others.

I take about 3-4 ice baths a week and it works extremely well! I have leg problems from being flat footed and it really helps with leg pain after a long day of riding.

I also sleep on a heating pad for the occasional back pain that I get.

Other than that, I don't really have any other pains that require me to do anything to aid them.

What do you guys do after a long day of hard riding to help yourself get ready for the next one?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/16/2014 3:17 PM

icy hot and ibuprofen for me

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/16/2014 4:06 PM

Car battery and some jumper cables

|

9/16/2014 4:49 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Car battery and some jumper cables

You too!?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/16/2014 6:48 PM

I shit in the fan then turn it on full blast

|

13 years old

9/16/2014 8:36 PM

Ice bag on the arms, cold shower, protein shake after rides and plenty of sleep.

i try to stay away from being too dependent on pain killers.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/9/2014 6:43 AM

Stretchin THOROUGHLY before and after riding. I can't ride in a smooth and comfortable way if i dont. Or if work is really hard i get crazy sore on my feet and back so i have to rest or take a warm bath or something.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/9/2014 7:48 AM

Nothing
Unless I ridewith people 2 days in a row in which case I take some advil

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5