Identity theft or legal issues?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2013 4:43 PM

Hey guys, I wanna hear any stories any of you might have about these things, and then I'd like to talk to you about some services I'm selling that could probably change your life. ( I know it sounds a bit wacky) but stuff like this is very serious!
I'm an associate at Legalshield, and I am pretty new, so I won't be able to get to explain things extremely thoroughly, but i'll be more than happy to get my partner to help answer any questions you have.
If you'd like to take a look at exactly what Legalshield is and the services we sell, please go to my website at www.franciscojimenez.legalshieldassociate.com and check out the learn more videos.
And listen guys, this isn't some automated robot stuff, this is real life help, and this is to resolve real life issues.
Anything from Wills, to tickets, to car accidents. You can have a lawyer to help you with these issues for $17.99 a month!! It's a huge hugeeee investment to yourself and your family.
We are in 49 states (Sorry Alaska) and 4 Canadian provinces!
Did you know that if 90% of Americans knew this service existed, they would get it? That's how important this is in peoples lives. And don't think that you won't need it, because we're at an age where you need as much protection as you can get. and Legal protection is one of the most important.
Apart from our Legal service, we offer Identity theft protection, that means if you EVER get your identity stolen, we will work with your bank and everything in between, to restore your identity back to how it was before the incident which is truly amazing. and guess how much this is? $12.99 a month.
The other day, I found out that Florida (where I live) is the #1 state for Identity theft..... and that if you combined the #2 and #3 (California and Georgia), you still wouldn't get as high of a number as Florida. So let this be a huge message that this stuff could literally happen to anyone.
Alright, I know that was a mouthful of information and trust me, I feel like I kinda suck at delivering this type of info, but please go to my website and check out the videos for deeper explanations. Share this with your friends and family if you care.
And if you really have more questions, i'll be glad to answer them. shoot me a text at 702-485-7271!

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

10/13/2013 9:01 PM

a guy tried selling me this in a denny's. i told him if he took another step closer id break his jaw and didnt care who sees it.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/13/2013 11:24 PM

tomdon wrote:

a guy tried selling me this in a denny's. i told him if he took another step closer id break his jaw and didnt care who sees it.

Lol way to escalate the situation.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

10/14/2013 8:40 AM

This chick tried to make me do this i told her no but she kept asking and i screamed no means no but she kept insisting, after a while i started to fear for my life she was getting really aggressive about me doing it so i just raped her and told her to see how good the services work

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/21/2013 12:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2013 12:53 PM

I had someone try to steal my identity, but they were stupid, so I caught them after one transaction, which I quickly got my funds back. Idiot tried to use my information to pay his power bill. I suspect it was a t mobile employee as I had just paid my phone bill that day with my checking account information, and they used an account and routing number (mine).

Best bet is to get a bank that has a no liability issue for it, and keep an eye on things.

Services are great, BUT you can also impose a credit freeze so if someone tries to use your information, it totally rejects them and then you have to call each of the credit bureaus to remove it should you apply for a loan or credit card etc, and they can remove it for one day if need be.

A great way to protect yourself, and it is free

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura