If Murder Was Legal...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2014 10:09 AM

Any Louis C.K. Fans on here? Lol If murder was legal, how many people do you think you would have killed by now?

I think we all would have killed at least 1 person.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/7/2014 11:24 AM

It wouldn't make it any less bad and truamatizing. I think most people that would actually kill someone don't care if it's legall or not.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/7/2014 11:29 AM

I wouldn't because thats messed up. I would do onto others what I want want done to me

|

13 years old

6/7/2014 3:05 PM

Id kill some rapist, some yihad motherfuckers, (for those who dont know who they are its the terrorist groups like al- qaeda), and some guys that make the world shitty.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/7/2014 4:40 PM

I could honestly go into some serious detail on this subject, but tbh, it's a very touchy subject for Me.

|

6/7/2014 4:58 PM

Mrs. Moro my grade 6 teacher who actually BULLIED me (I have physical conditions from the mental abuse but that's personal) , this fucking bitch at my school who runs her mouth and is just the scum of the earth , any fucking people who abuse animals , hurt elders/seniors , hit women , rape women and children , and lastly...

JUSTIN BEIBER

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/7/2014 5:47 PM

I'm not sure if I could actually kill someone. Like I passed out on the Friday before Easter because my finger bled A LOT. I had to get it glued back together and my mom and girlfriend said that I was acting really strange while being operated on. Doctors thought that I had a seizure because of the eye movements that were occurring and I didn't know what was going on. It was just all around bad.


BUT if we all grew up knowing that you were allowed to kill people and we were raised seeing people killed then I think that we all would have killed at least one person.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/7/2014 6:15 PM

I've been so desensitized to Violence, Rage, Aggression. Things like watching a beat down, stabbing, etc. Never seen anyone shot point blank though.

|

6/7/2014 6:22 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Mrs. Moro my grade 6 teacher who actually BULLIED me (I have physical conditions from the mental abuse but that's personal) , ...more

So you think that if someone abuses animals you should kill them? They are ANIMALS, not people. I agree animal abuse sucks and i hate to see it, but killing someone over it? Not cool.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/7/2014 6:31 PM

1: those who have abused me
2. Any gang member i see
3. People who abuse animals i will torture by putting icey hot spray in their eyes
4. Anyone who is rude to my mom
5. Assholes
6. Any politician who oppose gay marriage

|

13 years old

6/7/2014 6:33 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

So you think that if someone abuses animals you should kill them? They are ANIMALS, not people. I agree animal abuse sucks and ...more

They are defenseless creatures. My dog does nothing but love me and if i ever even caught a glimpse of someone hurting my dog on purpose i would leave them looking like stephen hawking

|

13 years old

6/7/2014 6:46 PM

Krooked wrote:

They are defenseless creatures. My dog does nothing but love me and if i ever even caught a glimpse of someone hurting my dog ...more

Animals aren't harmless. If someone tried to kill my dog, sure i'd beat em up. But kill them? No way. No one deserves to die for killing a dog.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/7/2014 8:56 PM

One, and she's half asian. I don't think I would actually do it because it would make OTK very sad.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/7/2014 9:17 PM

I probably would kill people, i mean even just walking down the street i have the urge to just attack someone just because it seems like it'll be fun and i fantasize about it sometimes(anger management has done wonders for me though) I know for a fact there are a few people that i would happily beat to death just on the principal that they shouldn't be alive or atleast locked up for a very long.


I wouldn't kill any innocent people just the scum of the earth (should be killed anyway though so i dont think it counts)

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/8/2014 8:40 PM

what makes humans superior to dogs? lol dont want to be "that guy" but if a dog killed someone immediately it would be put down, why shouldnt it go the other way around?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/8/2014 9:29 PM

I probably would have multiple times. I've seen a dude killed, found a dead man (stabbed 12 times) and feel little remorse for human life. I'm a horrible person. But I refuse to kill a caterpillar and got sad when I killed a bush because it was a living thing. Humans are a disgusting, horrible plague to earth.

|

6/8/2014 10:16 PM

it is legal if you don't get caught...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/8/2014 11:07 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Mrs. Moro my grade 6 teacher who actually BULLIED me (I have physical conditions from the mental abuse but that's personal) , ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

So you think that if someone abuses animals you should kill them? They are ANIMALS, not people. I agree animal abuse sucks and ...more

Krooked wrote:

They are defenseless creatures. My dog does nothing but love me and if i ever even caught a glimpse of someone hurting my dog ...more

Killing an animal that is DEFENCELESS and will LOVE you unconditionally if you were a thief , rapist , murder , etc. They don't know you so they accept you if you show them love.

It's like an eye for an eye : kill a living thing , they should die the same way as the death. (Excluding plants and ants and that shit)

Hurting an animal? Not cool. If you want to start a fight , do it with another person , not a small animal. Fucking losers.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/9/2014 1:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2014 10:49 AM

Obama. (on a side note... krooked is sickdude)

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/9/2014 5:58 AM

sketo wrote:

what makes humans superior to dogs? lol dont want to be "that guy" but if a dog killed someone immediately it would be put ...more

Comparing human life to animal life. Sure, i love my dog. But if i had to pick pick between my dog living and a human i've never met living, i would pick the human. Imo all humans are worth more than all animals. Brayden, why is killing all life both human and animal bad except for ants and other very small animals? If you say all life is equal then killing ants should be just as bad as killing people iyo.

If you disagree, oh well. I guess i'll just shutup now.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/9/2014 6:12 AM

No one. Honestly I feel like a lot of people would want to until the time came, and then they would realize the person is a father/brother/sister/mother/CHILD of someone, and they would be taking them away, no matter how much of a bastard that person is.

Murder is not worth it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/9/2014 11:01 AM

Just my overly-sympathetic nature and just whatnot, I don't think I'd be able to pull off this kind of stuff, really..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/9/2014 1:21 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

It wouldn't make it any less bad and truamatizing. I think most people that would actually kill someone don't care if it's ...more

yes, actually it would. if it was legal there would be people doing it, if people are doing it, it is/becomes a norm, if its a norm, its nothing new, if its nothing new youre desensitized to it, if youre desensitized to it, its not bad or traumatizing to the person.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 1:23 PM

sketo wrote:

what makes humans superior to dogs? lol dont want to be "that guy" but if a dog killed someone immediately it would be put ...more

because as a society, we view human life as having more worth.

and id probably kill someone over killing my dog. or at least want to.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 1:25 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I probably would have multiple times. I've seen a dude killed, found a dead man (stabbed 12 times) and feel little remorse for ...more

its different when you do it or try. you might not feel bad, but you don't forget the look on their face. (at least if it was something like a knife. guns are just watching dots drop as far as im concerned. knifes leave a message and theyre more personal)

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 1:29 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

No one. Honestly I feel like a lot of people would want to until the time came, and then they would realize the person is a ...more

this. when I was a lot younger, I went to stick a kid in the neck. I would've if there wasn't people stopping me because I was so pissed off, but they held my arm back long enough for me to realize whats up. granted it was mainly a "fuck. im gunna get in trouble for this one" kinda thing, but that still ran through my head at later times, like all the people it may have fucked with.


also. I have stabbed a kid in the face/eye.

were friends now. I don't even know how or why it was so many years ago. he just brings it up every now and again for lols when were together talking to people

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 3:41 PM

sketo wrote:

what makes humans superior to dogs? lol dont want to be "that guy" but if a dog killed someone immediately it would be put ...more

THIS!

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/9/2014 8:56 PM

sketo wrote:

what makes humans superior to dogs? lol dont want to be "that guy" but if a dog killed someone immediately it would be put ...more

jamiespadina wrote:

THIS!

like I said, its just a societal standard. its set by norms. and our society in the western type of world puts human life above animal.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/10/2014 8:04 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Obama. (on a side note... krooked is sickdude)

I'd watch what you say man. You talk about the government on the internet like that and you could get in a lot of trouble!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/10/2014 8:11 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Obama. (on a side note... krooked is sickdude)

Stocksy wrote:

I'd watch what you say man. You talk about the government on the internet like that and you could get in a lot of trouble!

If trouble knocks on his door, i have the feeling they would get offended by the practicing of the second amendment and leave.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling