Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/30/2010 5:03 PM

whatever

|

+1

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

Photo
|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/30/2010 5:04 PM

HyPhy wrote: Photo

lol

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/30/2010 5:04 PM

Your cool?

|

Biggest troll.

1/30/2010 5:05 PM

glub wrote:

Your cool?

Your not? GTFO GLUBBBBBBBBB.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/30/2010 5:05 PM

brentrides wrote:

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

THAT NIGGA AINT EVEN REAL AND HE HATES PUSSIES

|

1/30/2010 5:06 PM

I wont ever do Heroine. I dont like needles...

Doin Shrooms this summer! And probably coke.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/30/2010 5:06 PM

brentrides wrote:

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

Ressler711 wrote:

hahahahaha

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/30/2010 5:07 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

THATS THE FUCKING SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!

|

1/30/2010 5:07 PM

DUMBASS'S all i gotta say. cool

|

1/30/2010 5:08 PM

brentrides wrote:

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

Ressler711 wrote:

you dont believe in Jesus?

|

1/30/2010 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:38 AM

brentrides wrote:

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

Ressler711 wrote:

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

WHY WOULD I?

CHARLES DARWIN > GOD

|

1/30/2010 5:09 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

you dont have to shoot h. chase the dragon fool. coke is gross, people skeeted are always weird as fuck and annoying as hell. dont do coke. shrooms are possibly my favorite drug though, at least my favorite hallucinogen. but your first time you do them, youre probably going to freak the fuck outttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, like hardcore crying and puking at the same time sittin in a puddle of vom and tears in the middle of a walmart status.

|

1/30/2010 5:09 PM

brentrides wrote:

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

Ressler711 wrote:

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

Only Brainwashed idoits believe the bullshit in that bible.

Show me a god, I will show you a believer.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/30/2010 5:10 PM

brentrides wrote:

JESUS HATES PUSSIES

Ressler711 wrote:

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

dont say nothing about Jesus i made a thread about it like 8 months ago before u were here. shit went like what ? 8 9 pages long?

|

1/30/2010 5:11 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Holy shit thats a good point

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

Ressler711 wrote:

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

No Seth buddy. Just to each its own mah dawg smile im not brainwashed but i believe in him. Your not brainwashed and you don't. There's nothing wrong with that.

|

JustRideBMX wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

you dont have to shoot h. chase the dragon fool. coke is gross, people skeeted are always weird as fuck and annoying as hell. dont do coke. shrooms are possibly my favorite drug though, at least my favorite hallucinogen. but your first time you do them, youre probably going to freak the fuck outttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, like hardcore crying and puking at the same time sittin in a puddle of vom and tears in the middle of a walmart status.

Its all about your mindset, my buddy said his friend was scared and puked all over the place, and had a bad trip. Im stoked on it though.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/30/2010 5:12 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

dont say nothing about Jesus i made a thread about it like 8 months ago before u were here. shit went like what ? 8 9 pages long?

you joined 7 months ago...

|

crystal meth

1/30/2010 5:12 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Its all about your mindset, my buddy said his friend was scared and puked all over the place, and had a bad trip. Im stoked on it though.

well if u come u better not do that shit and drive nigga. haha

|

1/30/2010 5:13 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

you joined 7 months ago...

ok A LONG TIME AGO fucking happy?

|

1/30/2010 5:15 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

No Seth buddy. Just to each its own mah dawg smile im not brainwashed but i believe in him. Your not brainwashed and you don't. There's nothing wrong with that.

this jesus is my arab homeboy

|

I really want to shoot some meth right now. I've only ate a poptart in the past 2 days and that was because of the jamal smith video

|

JustRideBMX wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

lol yeah, its about your mindset. wait till youre tripping so hard you cant talk, you literally will try to speak, but all you will be able to say is hey.............. everyone will look at you, but you wont be able to finish your sentence because youll realize youre tripping so fucking hard you cant form a sentence. you sense of touch will be demolished, try to roll a joint on shrooms bet you just end up eating that shit. and the WORST part of shrooms, is having to shit. if you have to shit on shrooms, you will be soooooooooooooooooooooo fucked. you go into the bathroom, and try to figure out how the fuck to do everything. its liek using a bathroom for the first time. and poop is 1000000x as gross while youre tripping.

|

1/30/2010 5:17 PM

I've personally witnessed a friend run 40 straight miles on shrooms for 6 hours from the top of NC to the bottom of VA.

|

1/30/2010 5:21 PM

HyPhy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

lol yeah, its about your mindset. wait till youre tripping so hard you cant talk, you literally will try to speak, but all you will be able to say is hey.............. everyone will look at you, but you wont be able to finish your sentence because youll realize youre tripping so fucking hard you cant form a sentence. you sense of touch will be demolished, try to roll a joint on shrooms bet you just end up eating that shit. and the WORST part of shrooms, is having to shit. if you have to shit on shrooms, you will be soooooooooooooooooooooo fucked. you go into the bathroom, and try to figure out how the fuck to do everything. its liek using a bathroom for the first time. and poop is 1000000x as gross while youre tripping.

Im stoked! I saw a thing that a dude was on shrooms, and thought he was a glass of Orange Juice. A guy bumped into him, he fell, and died of shock. Because he thought he spilt!

I was so high yesterday, I was starving and drove to the Dollar Store for food, I ate 20 dollars worth of snacks. And I kept stoping at green lights. Lolololololol!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/30/2010 5:29 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Im stoked! I saw a thing that a dude was on shrooms, and thought he was a glass of Orange Juice. A guy bumped into him, he fell, and died of shock. Because he thought he spilt!

I was so high yesterday, I was starving and drove to the Dollar Store for food, I ate 20 dollars worth of snacks. And I kept stoping at green lights. Lolololololol!

lol you sound like a dangerous ass stoner. i heard that story too in high school but it was a girl on acid who died trying not to spill herself lol. definitely not true. just make sure you have a whole day to kill, and dont have to worry about anyone you dont want you know youre on shrooms finding out youre trippin. because lemme tell you, there is no playin it cool when youre trippin. everyone around you is going to be like damn, this kid is fucked the hell up. true story about pooping on shrooms, youll see what i mean, its worse then hell.

|

1/30/2010 5:33 PM

HyPhy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

doesnt it feel like you have ghonerea when you piss all the poison out the next day it stings so bad

|