I'll give 5$ via paypal to the one giving me a great excuse for this scars

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2015 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2015 9:02 PM

I cuted my self couple years ago (stupid right) and I'm not one of those cutter or at least I didn't do it for their same reasons. I need a really good excuse for this... If I pick yours I'll PM you and we will arrange the 5 bucks. If u have no PayPal we can arrange something alse. C'mon 5 bucks for you imagination!!Photo

|

7/27/2015 9:21 PM

Knife fight
Cat attack
You were riding and fell on something with sharp edges

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/28/2015 10:29 AM

Barbed wire?
You fell or something on some broken glass?
Surgery?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/28/2015 1:02 PM

Roasting some trails and while pulling a 360 over that 40ft dub, you skimmed a tree branch and it sling shotted you and you landed a 1080 instead.

|

Smoke Drink Die

7/28/2015 1:26 PM

Flexed too hard and skin tore.

Rasslin a bear and won.

Honestly you could just ADMIT to having faults instead of lying about where they came from?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/28/2015 8:59 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Rasslin a bear and won.

Honestly you could just ADMIT to having faults instead of lying about where they came from?

They have to mercy bruh! I thought about it but they will turn me away for "personality disorder" that's the policy.
PD for all: I'm liking the ideas thanks! I'll choose by Friday and announce who won.

|

7/29/2015 1:43 PM

Dapanji wrote:

They have to mercy bruh! I thought about it but they will turn me away for "personality disorder" that's the policy.
PD for all: I'm liking the ideas thanks! I'll choose by Friday and announce who won.

Who would turn you away?

You do realize you could be tracked to this account, right?

And don't say "bruh", it's something a bunch of douchey jock fratboys say.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/29/2015 2:01 PM

Fell and skidded on the road with some sharp shit on the ground while trying to skate down a hill or ride down it. is that your shoulder?

And i mean really everyone has their past and it's best to admit stuff.

Oh or you could have been at a beach and got taken out by a wave and got cut up by some stupid seashells.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/29/2015 3:45 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Fell and skidded on the road with some sharp shit on the ground while trying to skate down a hill or ride down it. is that your shoulder?

And i mean really everyone has their past and it's best to admit stuff.

Oh or you could have been at a beach and got taken out by a wave and got cut up by some stupid seashells.

Damn seashells

|

Smoke Drink Die

7/29/2015 4:22 PM

Some dude was attacking your mom with a broken bottle and you kicked his ass but you got cut in the process

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2015 5:36 PM

Hit by a garden rake mucking about with mates !

|

7/30/2015 6:06 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Rasslin a bear and won.

Dapanji wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Who would turn you away?

You do realize you could be tracked to this account, right?

And don't say "bruh", it's something a bunch of douchey jock fratboys say.

Yes i know, of i do something really bad like illegally killing somebody I will get tracked and investigated all the way to my ancestors. But I'm mot planning to do that. The doctors search everything on you and if they find out I cut my self they will turn me away for personality disorder. Aaaaand I don't care who says "bruh" I like to say it even though I'm not a jock.

|

7/30/2015 7:06 AM

you fell hard on somebody bike spokes at the skatepark

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

7/30/2015 9:27 AM

Acid cum shot on arm instead of mouth?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/1/2015 8:14 AM

Your emo?

|

8/1/2015 10:39 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Your emo?

My emo? Hahabahha no i don't own a emo.

|

8/1/2015 4:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Your emo?

Dapanji wrote:

My emo? Hahabahha no i don't own a emo.

I would never own a emu. Those fuckers would peck my eyes out

|

Smoke Drink Die

8/15/2015 10:22 PM

rode the back of a walrus into an epic combat on the side of the giant river otters of the amazon against the polarbears of northern Canada.

by the way. this all happened in lake erie on a fishing ship.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/16/2015 12:33 AM

Every cut represents a vagina you deflowered.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/16/2015 12:19 PM

Chelseabmx wrote:

Hit by a garden rake mucking about with mates !

thats good

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/16/2015 12:49 PM

Who got the 5bucks in the end ???

|

8/16/2015 4:46 PM

You've had a fight with wolverine.

|

8/17/2015 4:30 AM

tell em you just needed to feel something REAL, trust me, they'll understand. (sarcasm, duh)

|

8/17/2015 6:05 AM

Honestly, the truth would be a better option, BUT if you must lie, just say it was a bike accident. They are not likely to question details from dumping it on a bike. Maybe you ran into someone at a skatepark?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura