Illuminati.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2011 6:20 PM

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/5/2011 7:10 PM

ok you really think were going to watch this? its 2 hours long? lol

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/5/2011 7:20 PM

wtf is all this illuminati shit about?

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/5/2011 7:42 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

start watching it you can't stop. i watched it all it's fucking weird dude. makes you think....

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/5/2011 8:04 PM

Spenlard wrote:

start watching it you can't stop. i watched it all it's fucking weird dude. makes you think....

what is it about first?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/5/2011 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2011 8:21 PM

what is it about first?

i can't even like begin to explain.. like i don't even understand it...it's so weird and crazy. just watch it dude you won't regret it...
it has like these interviews and underground cults and shit..and all these people who told the public about it died. really weird shit.

|

4/5/2011 8:20 PM

What a bunch of sillies.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/5/2011 8:25 PM

Spenlard wrote:

i stoped...lol gota be careful what you believe in man, dont wana end up siping on poisend Kool-Aid, nah mean?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/5/2011 8:29 PM

essentially the Illuminati are a conspiracy theory cult, within the medieval Catholic Church, who were said to be displeased with the world, and wished to create a single ruling authority for the world. It is believed that all of the most powerful and influential people are illuminati ie. Eminem, Jay-Z, etc. Essentially it is also believed that in the illuminati, you sell your eternal soul to the devil, you will be granted fame and fortune in your mortal life, but will be sent to hell when you die.

At least i think it is, correct me if i'm wrong

Nowadays, all of the kids in my school are idiots, and think that if they all join Illuminati, they will be rich and famous, it's all a load of B.S

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

4/5/2011 8:33 PM

wow i cant believe i just watched 30 minutes of this! going to cut my wrist now

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/5/2011 8:38 PM

B.M.X wrote:

essentially the Illuminati are a conspiracy theory cult, within the medieval Catholic Church, who were said to be displeased with the world, and wished to create a single ruling authority for the world. It is believed that all of the most powerful and influential people are illuminati ie. Eminem, Jay-Z, etc. Essentially it is also believed that in the illuminati, you sell your eternal soul to the devil, you will be granted fame and fortune in your mortal life, but will be sent to hell when you die.

Nowadays, all of the kids in my school are idiots, and think that if they all join Illuminati, they will be rich and famous, it's all a load of B.S

yuuup. and, in this one thing. from the skull and bones secret like...club i guess can't think of the word at yale. if you were in a predicament where you needed like 5 million dollars, you'd get it just like that. it's pretty weird. i'm not like a follower of it or anything close. but i think it's pretty interesting. they showed john f kennedy being shot in that video...graphic shit. they showed a priest being shot too.. it's so weird but i love to learn more about it.

|

4/5/2011 9:06 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

i stoped...lol gota be careful what you believe in man, dont wana end up siping on poisend Kool-Aid, nah mean?

i dont believe it this shit i think it's fucking crazy

|

4/5/2011 11:22 PM

It's hard to stop researching something like this once you start, like Reptilians, greys, that sort of shite.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

4/5/2011 11:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2011 11:33 PM

Holy shit. Thanks for posting lol i just watched the whole thing! Freaky shit for sure.
That JFK footage was fucking mind blowing...literally. i thought he was only shot in the arm area?

|

4/6/2011 11:16 AM

tinks wrote:

Holy shit. Thanks for posting lol i just watched the whole thing! Freaky shit for sure.
That JFK footage was fucking mind blowing...literally. i thought he was only shot in the arm area?

grassy knoll

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/6/2011 11:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2011 11:21 AM

tinks wrote:

his brain literally got blown out.. that was such a crazy clip. the people who always do that shit are always like, yup i killed him. to the court. and the guy who shot the pope said the KGB hired him to. and other shit. makes you wonder. :/

|

4/6/2011 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2011 12:43 PM

flow wrote:

It's hard to stop researching something like this once you start, like Reptilians, greys, that sort of shite.

All of this conspiracy theory stuff is, because there are so many unanswered questions, so many lies, so much secrecy, such as the eye on the pyramid on the hundred dollar bill, or the mystery behind the JFK assassination, was he killed for speaking out against secrecy, did he know something? or the Cold War

I hate you spaniard, you got me on a conspiracy theory research binge, whenever i see stuff like this, i always get really into conspiracy theories, for weeks

Stuff like this is powerful, it makes me question my own beliefs

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

4/6/2011 1:32 PM

B.M.X wrote:

All of this conspiracy theory stuff is, because there are so many unanswered questions, so many lies, so much secrecy, such as the eye on the pyramid on the hundred dollar bill, or the mystery behind the JFK assassination, was he killed for speaking out against secrecy, did he know something? or the Cold War

I hate you spaniard, you got me on a conspiracy theory research binge, whenever i see stuff like this, i always get really into conspiracy theories, for weeks

Yes. Haha. 12345.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

4/6/2011 9:27 PM

i watched the first hour

|

4/7/2011 1:28 PM

B.M.X wrote:

i love it. i have like no main religion i love learning about them. i think religion should be learned about, most kids now don't know jack shit about it and never will. i love to learn it too..this one's almost like being a juror in a court you have to think of all the stuff and put it together like a puzzle.

|

1/17/2012 10:30 AM

I'm bumping this because I've been hearing a lot of talk lately, no need for a new thread this is good.

|

1/17/2012 10:43 AM

Its a heap of shit. Not even gonna watch that video. Killuminati.

|

1/17/2012 2:13 PM

guys this should clear it up

|

1/17/2012 6:37 PM

Shouldn't be talking about this shit over the Internet guys.

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

1/17/2012 6:47 PM

jb07 wrote:

this

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/17/2012 8:58 PM

jb07 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

this

lol

|

2/18/2012 8:01 AM

jb07 wrote:

Hahahahahaha

|

Refs: 25+

2/18/2012 11:39 AM

i dont think its even possible to join illuminati. its more of a .001% thing. Almost like proletariat-->bourgeoise-->illuminati. In ascending order. Yes, they are above governments, religions, corporations. By succumbing to social norms and status quo, we perpetuate their agenda.

|

2/19/2012 10:13 AM

B.M.X wrote:

you are dumb.....if you do you rresearch you will understand it better....and eminem and jay-z are not part of the illuminati....they are just some wannabees that sold there souls and are influenced by the illuminati....do your research before you call sometihng bs

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/19/2012 10:16 AM

JoeGreen wrote:

i dont think its even possible to join illuminati. its more of a .001% thing. Almost like proletariat-->bourgeoise-->illuminati. In ascending order. Yes, they are above governments, religions, corporations. By succumbing to social norms and status quo, we perpetuate their agenda.

you cant join them because they are all related families....look it up i thinks there called the 13 bloodline families or sothing like that....you will trip oout...its crazy

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media