I'm gettin' too old for this shit...

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2015 6:15 PM

Been awhile since I've posted, where's all the old regulars at?

Anway, I still do that dirtbike thing but I ride MTB's regularly as well....I'll be picking up another 20" shortly since I found out we have an indoor park and some nasty trails built by BMX legend Fuzzy Hall here in Utah and they're not far from me.

Here's some pics, feel free to comment or masturbate on them.

I sure as fuck wish I could ride a bicycle like I can a BMX bike, then maybe my degrading posts would actually mean something.

Photo

That's not my real name, don't look for me on facebook.

Photo

So here in Utah we have some of the best sand tracks in the country, we also have the Little Sahara dunes where pro FMX and freerider Ronnie Renner comes to ride quite often.

Photo

More sand pics...

Photo

Soon you'll see some new bikes for next years race season and some new bicycles as well..

Photo

The current steed. She's a 2004 CR250, I had to get a 2-stroke since they're so much fun. I might be back on a 4-stroke next year, more thank likely it'll be a Honda CRF450r as well.

Photo

|

11/4/2015 8:52 AM

Sick dirtbikes man that's some good air

|

11/4/2015 8:58 AM

that wasn't even a big jump, i think it's like 90 feet.

|

11/4/2015 9:06 AM

Here's another angle...

Photo

...and another

Photo

I do Supermoto as well

Photo

|

11/5/2015 4:53 PM

Man id ove to ride some dirtbikes but just can't afford it so I think I'll just stick with bmx and mtb for now.

|

11/5/2015 9:40 PM

damn... i wish i could ride dirt bikes. The risk is so much higher though sadly. haha and they cost about 10 times as much if not way more. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/6/2015 5:05 PM

I want a dual sport kinda I miss riding bikes.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/10/2015 12:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

damn... i wish i could ride dirt bikes. The risk is so much higher though sadly. haha and they cost about 10 times as much if ...more

Depending on how serious about BMX you are it can have close to the same risks as the average MX racer. Although I do think MX is more dangerous since the jumps are way bigger and the speeds are much greater. That being said, I'm glad I quit BMX to pick MX back up.

|

11/27/2015 11:09 AM

Ohhhhh I miss riding SO bad! Had to sell my cr125 and crf450 sad been about two years now since I've thrown my leg over a bike. I want to stay with Honda but I'm leaning towards getting a KTM 125 just because they keep a line of two strokes where all the other brands didn't....I'm not sure yet but I'm pretty sure I want a 125 just because they're easy to work on and heirs fucking so fun to ride just pinning it alllllll the time lol BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

|

12/2/2015 6:36 PM

Stay with the cr

|

12/5/2015 5:56 PM

I picked up a new mountainbike. Going to do some racing. Photo

|

12/5/2015 7:06 PM

BNC wrote:

Stay with the cr

Yeah I love them man. I wanna find an 07!

|

12/26/2015 7:11 AM

I quit bmx for mtb too, i remember complaining about bmx prices LOL. Heres a pic:

Photo

Biggy put some real pedals in there!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/20/2016 6:03 PM

i'm gone for almost a full year and this post is only on page 3, y'all boring as fuck

|

11/20/2016 10:10 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i'm gone for almost a full year and this post is only on page 3, y'all boring as fuck

its even more dead on here in general than a year ago from what ive noticed. its my first time on here in a while yesterday

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/20/2016 11:25 PM

sbc785 wrote:

hey im abit under 180 pounds.....
what size bike would you suggest, 125 or 250
im only intersted in 2 stroke btw.

thanks smile

|

11/21/2016 5:47 PM

about 100 more hp than your bikes smile

Photo

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

11/26/2016 11:55 PM

sbc785 wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

its even more dead on here in general than a year ago from what ive noticed. its my first time on here in a while yesterday

so dead it hurts idk if bmx is dying down or its just the forums

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/30/2016 11:02 PM

Spenlard wrote:

idk i havent been on the forums for the same reasons i havent been riding. i was bouncing around place to place and my shit was in storage. then when i got to live somewhere i had other things and no tools.

lots of people i used to know that rode aint riding anymore. too busy with other shit to get out on the bikes

i havent really seen a younger crop of kids out where i used to ride either.

idk... i was actually just talking to my buddy the other day about getting out and riding a lil before the snow comes

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

11/30/2016 11:04 PM

Spenlard wrote:

also. ive been travelin a bit and i cant really bring a bike doin that too easy.

but yeah, i actually jsut messaged him again talking bout putting it back together tomorrow and goin riding lol

|

3/14/2017 12:29 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

about 100 more hp than your bikes smile

Photo

i would bet anything i can do more on my dirtbike than you can on that pig.

|

3/25/2017 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2017 2:43 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

damn... i wish i could ride dirt bikes. The risk is so much higher though sadly. haha and they cost about 10 times as much if ...more

sbc785 wrote:

Depending on how serious about BMX you are it can have close to the same risks as the average MX racer. Although I do think MX ...more

+1

Its all about the gear you wear, seen a few guys have bad looking crashes and got up and walked away cos they had plenty of protection on....then you see what you guys like to call squids riding 1000cc sportsbikes with no helmet, t shirt and shorts and trainers(sneakers to you guys) dying after a 20mph crash cos they were too stupid to wear a lid.

Good pics BTW

|

1/30/2018 1:54 PM

What up fam. Just saying "hi". I got back into BMX this fall, got a 26" DJ instead of getting another 20".

Here's some more entertaining pics since i've beeen away.

My Identiti 666 DJ. Has quite the parts list on it.

Photo

Still doing moto

Photo

Oh yeah, i got married to my girlfriend of almost 4 years.

Photo

so how y'all been?

|

3/14/2018 7:07 AM

I'm still riding the BMX, married for almost 4 years and I have my second kid on the way. First kid is 3 1/2 and on a pedal 2 wheeler. He loves riding too. Bought a house and put a pump track in the backyard-doesn't flow super well yet but it will this summer for sure.

Still haven't done a legit handrail.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura