Im off my bike =(

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2012 9:34 AM

Im pissing out blood and the doctors are too retarded to figure out what it is soooo until april 3rd i am off my bike =( possiblly longer if they dont find out what is causing the problems... this sucks... soo does anybody have any ideas for things i can do to keep myself entertained? i can ride my bike but i cant do any jumps and considering my yard has a bunch of ramps and stuff it is too tempting so im just going to stay off completely... so i figure ill play a bunch of hockey and do a bunch of photography...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/20/2012 10:41 AM

so you aren't allowed to ride but you're allowed to play hockey?
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/20/2012 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2012 10:56 AM

yeah right? and i cant believe how stupid some doctors are... they fucked my brothers leg royaly to the point that they could no longer take care of him and we had to transfer him 2 hours away just to take care of him. he wasnt able to walk for almost a year because of stupid doctors.

If you have friends that ride, start being a photographer for them for now and see if they have clips to edit. My friend got pretty good at editing and taking shots when he couldn't ride.

|

3/20/2012 11:04 AM

take cranberry pills man theyre 6 bucks at walmart and they flush out your urinary tract. it might not help the most but it couldnt hurt. and yeah what bmxican said. i was always the kid on a skateboard who really really sucked so when me and my friends went out riding I'd be cameraman, it was pretty fun actually. id say no hockey though but what do i know, im not a doctor haha

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/20/2012 11:25 AM

metalheadification wrote:

take cranberry pills man theyre 6 bucks at walmart and they flush out your urinary tract. it might not help the most but it couldnt hurt. and yeah what bmxican said. i was always the kid on a skateboard who really really sucked so when me and my friends went out riding I'd be cameraman, it was pretty fun actually. id say no hockey though but what do i know, im not a doctor haha

that man, just start being healthier about everything. ive gotten a uti before and i drank soooo much damn cranberry juice but it cleaned me out pretty quick.

|

3/20/2012 3:39 PM

im allowed to ride i just can't jump... it doesnt make sense to me either.... and yeah i plan on having my mom get some for me tomorrow... and i am already a photographer and "videographer" but no body can ever ride...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones