Impeach Obama

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 6:21 PM

like this page and share it with everyone lets save america
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/19/2013 7:08 PM

Now that is retarded.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/19/2013 7:39 PM

I hope you end up disappearing for spreading all this propaganda crap around

|

8/19/2013 7:43 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I hope you end up disappearing for spreading all this propaganda crap around

you are hand in hand with the devil

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/19/2013 7:43 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Now that is retarded.

this wold make sense if you posted it after that moron

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/19/2013 7:51 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Now that is retarded.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

this wold make sense if you posted it after that moron

You are acting like he is the worst president the us has ever had. I think bush was. And seriously i doubt mitt romney would do any better than obama.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/19/2013 9:21 PM

If sickdude sees this hes going to talk so much crap on you. Buuut then again who really gives a damn.

And i agree. get rid of the communist

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/19/2013 9:26 PM

You're little parade of Obama haters are no brtter than obama. They are perverting the constitutional rights and laws to get rid of him probably because he's black. So basically to get what they want, which is what he does. The problem is not the president but your parade of america hating faggots that bitch about him and then do exactly as he does. The real problem is all these dumbfucks that don't fully understand their rights or try to pervert their rights to justify the bullshit they're doing. These"america lovers" are actually "america haters" and doing more harm than good.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/19/2013 9:29 PM

^we can't impeach him because more than half the country wants him here.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/19/2013 9:44 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

^we can't impeach him because more than half the country wants him here.

53 percent acualy and yeah i disagree with obama in almost every way

|

8/19/2013 11:59 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I hope you end up disappearing for spreading all this propaganda crap around

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

you are hand in hand with the devil

Thanks for the compliment but I exist, the devil on the other hand doesn't

|

8/20/2013 11:27 AM

tomdon wrote:

You're little parade of Obama haters are no brtter than obama. They are perverting the constitutional rights and laws to get rid of him probably because he's black. So basically to get what they want, which is what he does. The problem is not the president but your parade of america hating faggots that bitch about him and then do exactly as he does. The real problem is all these dumbfucks that don't fully understand their rights or try to pervert their rights to justify the bullshit they're doing. These"america lovers" are actually "america haters" and doing more harm than good.

I want Obama gone because he's a sucky president. Not because he is black. I wanted Herman Cain to win the last election, but he dropped out. Probably because of threats made on him and his family.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/20/2013 11:35 AM

I think Obama should be out too (not because he's black) because he if you look at all the things that have happened economical, foreign policy/ aid, etc. its all been steadily getting worse under Obama and he clouds all those facts with BS that makes him seem like he's actually doing something, his most recent campaign was basically driven by sponsors that only helped him because he was black not because of political strength (just like his first campaign), that being said I don't think Romney would have done any better but I do think he could have slowed the rate at which our country is going to shit though.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/20/2013 8:08 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I want Obama gone because he's a sucky president. Not because he is black. I wanted Herman Cain to win the last election, but he dropped out. Probably because of threats made on him and his family.

Nope because he was a little rapey.
But OneEye, I highly doubt you, or most Anti-Obama supporters have your own opinions, instead you just go with whomever appeals to you. Yout incorporation of religiin into everything is proof that you probably can't think for yourself. The "Devil" is not Obama, people like you are the reason that the Media writes at a 5th grade level.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/21/2013 6:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 6:36 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You are acting like he is the worst president the us has ever had. I think bush was. And seriously i doubt mitt romney would do any better than obama.

Two thing's 1. i hope you mean George H Bush and not George W.... George H was the one who started trouble in the middle east and George W had to go in and finish his daddy's issues. That being said Why are Americans hating on George W for going into conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan? What would Americans have done if he just sat idly by and not wen't into battle? He did what he had to do when our country was attacked and innocent people were killed. Say what you want but George W was willing to stand up for our country when Obama Apologizes to The middle eastern's who killed our Americans over in their country (All because an anti Muslim movie we made... That's why they killed them and that's why Obama apologized... spineless if you ask me)
And 2. Yes mitt Romney would have done the same shit Obama does.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/21/2013 8:58 AM

tomdon wrote:

You're little parade of Obama haters are no brtter than obama. They are perverting the constitutional rights and laws to get rid of him probably because he's black. So basically to get what they want, which is what he does. The problem is not the president but your parade of america hating faggots that bitch about him and then do exactly as he does. The real problem is all these dumbfucks that don't fully understand their rights or try to pervert their rights to justify the bullshit they're doing. These"america lovers" are actually "america haters" and doing more harm than good.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I want Obama gone because he's a sucky president. Not because he is black. I wanted Herman Cain to win the last election, but he dropped out. Probably because of threats made on him and his family.

FuckYoCult wrote:

Nope because he was a little rapey.
But OneEye, I highly doubt you, or most Anti-Obama supporters have your own opinions, instead you just go with whomever appeals to you. Yout incorporation of religiin into everything is proof that you probably can't think for yourself. The "Devil" is not Obama, people like you are the reason that the Media writes at a 5th grade level.

No, he offered to take a polygraph test if the woman who were accusing him would take it also. They refused.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/21/2013 3:59 PM

though i would love to have him impeached, i doubt it will happen...

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/21/2013 4:44 PM

It'll never happen, shit it didnt with bush why would it Obama he's less of an idiot......... Glad I don't live in merica

|

8/21/2013 6:03 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

this wold make sense if you posted it after that moron

Mikel8149 wrote:

You are acting like he is the worst president the us has ever had. I think bush was. And seriously i doubt mitt romney would do any better than obama.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Two thing's 1. i hope you mean George H Bush and not George W.... George H was the one who started trouble in the middle east and George W had to go in and finish his daddy's issues. That being said Why are Americans hating on George W for going into conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan? What would Americans have done if he just sat idly by and not wen't into battle? He did what he had to do when our country was attacked and innocent people were killed. Say what you want but George W was willing to stand up for our country when Obama Apologizes to The middle eastern's who killed our Americans over in their country (All because an anti Muslim movie we made... That's why they killed them and that's why Obama apologized... spineless if you ask me)
And 2. Yes mitt Romney would have done the same shit Obama does.

Prior to Iraqi Freedom, the Iraqis hadn't killed a single American citizen.
The correlation between 9/11 and Sadam Hussein is virtually non-existent.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/21/2013 8:35 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Prior to Iraqi Freedom, the Iraqis hadn't killed a single American citizen.
The correlation between 9/11 and Sadam Hussein is virtually non-existent.

The whole reason we went to iraq in the first place (during George H bush presidency) was because Hussein was trying to kill off all the Kurds ( i know a fucked up name but from what i know thats what they were called) i believe and because he invaded Kuwait which was and is our strongest allie in the area so that was also a main reason for us invading iraq.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/22/2013 4:51 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Prior to Iraqi Freedom, the Iraqis hadn't killed a single American citizen.
The correlation between 9/11 and Sadam Hussein is virtually non-existent.

America has a history of fighting other countries wars for them... Korea, Vietnam.. So obviously it's not just bush who did it.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/22/2013 7:58 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

The whole reason we went to iraq in the first place (during George H bush presidency) was because Hussein was trying to kill off all the Kurds ( i know a fucked up name but from what i know thats what they were called) i believe and because he invaded Kuwait which was and is our strongest allie in the area so that was also a main reason for us invading iraq.

George H's war legacy was Operation Desert Shield... our biggest ally was Saudi Arabia & we actually launched Desert Shield, against Saddam, at the request of Saudi King Fahd. King Fahd was convinced that Saddam Hussein would not stop at Kuwait and cross the border into Saudi Arabia. Not much of anything to do with Kurds until George W (about a decade later), Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Kissinger & the Reagan administration supplied Saddam with the very weapons that he supposedly used against the Kurds years after the original arms delivery. Specifically, the US supplied arms/money for Saddam & Iraqi Kurds (Patriotic Union of Kurdistan & Kurdish Democratic Party) to fight Iran in the early 80s. The Kurds wanted to liberate oppressed Kurdish folk in Iran while Saddam wanted to see Iran for his own via US help. The Kurds (controlled Northern Iraq) & Saddam (Iraq) had a common goal and were united in this respect.

But, whatever... I'm just stoked that people even give a shit anymore

|

United0Cult0

8/24/2013 3:25 PM

This is fucking retarded. POLITICS ARE STUPID, END OF STORY.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/24/2013 9:23 PM

fuck all politicians. i wish there was no government at all.

|

vital's redneck