Ingress

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2014 5:21 PM

Anyone play? If not, get the app, join the green side, and play when taking a break while riding.

|

7/15/2014 5:27 PM

What is it?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

7/15/2014 6:15 PM

A game (app) that has two worldwide teams, and basically you go to landmarks in your town and do stuff to it. Search it up. I can't explain it well.

|

7/15/2014 9:46 PM

seems awesome, ill download it tomorrow when my phone isnt dead. blue team vs green team?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/16/2014 7:08 AM

It's like the Resistance vs. The Enlightenment. The Enlightenment is green. They are losing so I chose the losing side. More to do when you're losing, more motivation.

|

7/16/2014 10:40 AM

chose resistance cuz enlightenment dominates in my area. but i havent been able to do anything because its been raining here sad

|

7/16/2014 11:34 AM

sketo wrote:

chose resistance cuz enlightenment dominates in my area. but i havent been able to do anything because its been raining here sad

I feel you. Sorta. It's 110 outside. So ehh. Plus my shoulder is hurting like a bitch.

|

7/16/2014 12:31 PM

sketo wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I feel you. Sorta. It's 110 outside. So ehh. Plus my shoulder is hurting like a bitch.

just went to the one portal near my house and "hacked" it. how do you gain AP?

|

7/18/2014 1:38 PM

Sounds like something I would do if I wasn't married or expecting a child or working.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/19/2014 11:25 AM

sketo wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

sketo wrote:

just went to the one portal near my house and "hacked" it. how do you gain AP?

I think you just capture more portal things and just play. I just go out on my bike and capture stuff.

|

7/20/2014 5:16 PM

I just downloaded it. Seems pretty cool, except it's dark out and raining right now so I can't do shit haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/27/2014 12:29 PM

Wow, I just spend 28 to get alpha access in amazing game Ingressions on kickstarter project. This is real time military strategy like a “WarCraft”, “StarCraft” or “Red Alert”, also on a real world map like Ingress. Look at that. So cool! My dream. http://kck.st/1p9m7nm.

|

11/27/2014 12:38 PM

Substruct wrote:

Wow, I just spend 28 to get alpha access in amazing game Ingressions on kickstarter project. This is real time military ...more

yeah piss off

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/27/2014 12:45 PM

Substruct wrote:

Wow, I just spend 28 to get alpha access in amazing game Ingressions on kickstarter project. This is real time military ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

yeah piss off

Stupid Pig!

|

11/27/2014 12:47 PM

Substruct wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

yeah piss off

Substruct wrote:

Stupid Pig!

Photo
|

11/27/2014 6:40 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Photo

I'd date her. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/27/2014 6:49 PM

one try kid wrote:

I'd date her. lol

you'd date anything

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/27/2014 7:54 PM

tomdon wrote:

you'd date anything

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

more chances of winning?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/27/2014 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2014 8:25 PM

Substruct wrote:

Stupid Pig!

This made me lol hard.

"Stupid pig!" LMFAO wut

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/1/2014 9:16 AM

meh. not too into the whole games thing. I might check it out though.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "