Ipad storage problem

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2015 9:14 PM

I keep running out of space on my ipad. I delete videos and pictures often and don't really keep anything i don't need on it. I have almost nothing on it but it says i am out of space. I know ios takes up a bit of space but it shouldn't be taking up 15 of the 16 gigs. If i reset it would that help?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

11/19/2015 9:29 PM

You could and that would prolly do the trick but maybe it's old emails or saved convos on Facebook or somethin like that. If you go to Settings, General, Storage and ICloud Usage it will tell you exactly what's takin up space.

|

11/20/2015 8:18 AM

It happens. It's temporary files and such that build up over time. iOS might clean it eventually but if you need the space now a reset should work.

|

11/20/2015 5:02 PM

xXZ4KOXx wrote:

You could and that would prolly do the trick but maybe it's old emails or saved convos on Facebook or somethin like that. If ...more

I added that stuff up and i only have like 3gb of stuff on it but i still am almost out of space.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

11/20/2015 9:22 PM

Try the reset then

|

11/21/2015 10:52 PM

Delete apps . Excessive notes , texts , any type of file or saved passwords really ads up. I almost bet you have all your pictures still ; they have a backup folder . Go to the camera roll and click "all photos" and you'll have a bunch from before that don't show in your app but in the photos section not the camera.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/22/2015 10:08 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Delete apps . Excessive notes , texts , any type of file or saved passwords really ads up. I almost bet you have all your ...more

iOS reports all of those things, they're not hidden. What's taking up all the space is various temporary files that aren't associated with one app, so they aren't shown.

|

11/22/2015 10:16 AM

I reset it and now i have like 6 more gigs of space. Yey.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop