Is Die Hard 1 a Christmas Movie???

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2010 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:30 AM

I of coarse say yes! However in my area this is a high debate and of coarse EVERY woman I ask says no. It's time to put this to an end.

What do you think? What is your argument?

My argument is this:

1). It takes place during Christmas.

2). John McClain is only in L.A. to visit his wife who just so happens to be attending a Christmas party.

3). "Now I have a machine gun. HO-HO-HO."

4). He uses Christmas tape to hold the gun on his back

5). ALL of the credit music is Christmas music

|

3/12/2010 8:12 PM

who cares?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/12/2010 8:14 PM

Jesse875 cares! I think it is more of a Kwanzaa type of movie though.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/12/2010 8:16 PM

lol wut

|

crystal meth

3/13/2010 5:15 AM

I honestly don't think anyone gives a shit.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/13/2010 9:10 AM

Zachy D wrote:

I honestly don't think anyone gives a shit.

this...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/13/2010 10:05 AM

When I was a young man ( in the 1930's I assume), I used to eat fried possum all the time. I'd go hunting for squirrel, rabbit, coon, whatever; and if I came across a possum, well it was just more food for the table. Of course now, possum is about the greasiest animal you could ever fry up. You would start frying it and the frying pan would fill up with grease. You'd empty it out and keep frying and it would fill up again. You'd have to do that at least three times before it was done.

Anyway, one day, I was out in the woods hunting when I came across an old carcass of an old dead mule. When I walked around to the other side of it to get a better look at it, I saw about a dozen possums inside of it, all rolling around and squirming all over each other inside that old dead mule. From that day until now, I have not eaten a single bite of possum.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/14/2010 1:52 AM

alexpresler wrote:

When I was a young man ( in the 1930's I assume), I used to eat fried possum all the time. I'd go hunting for squirrel, rabbit, coon, whatever; and if I came across a possum, well it was just more food for the table. Of course now, possum is about the greasiest animal you could ever fry up. You would start frying it and the frying pan would fill up with grease. You'd empty it out and keep frying and it would fill up again. You'd have to do that at least three times before it was done.

Anyway, one day, I was out in the woods hunting when I came across an old carcass of an old dead mule. When I walked around to the other side of it to get a better look at it, I saw about a dozen possums inside of it, all rolling around and squirming all over each other inside that old dead mule. From that day until now, I have not eaten a single bite of possum.

awww thats nasty

|