Is it okay

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2019 3:21 PM

To ask for donations or does that go against vitals rules? If so feel free to delete this post

Reason i am asking is If i can get enough donations from vital members so i can get to a new state to start my life over, also this isn’t just for me its also for my mom and brother we are stuck living in a shit situation and I was thinking of a way to get us the fuck out of this crack head town

I’ll eveb make a deal that i will never get on this forum again because lets face it none of you like me lol

Also not really sure how you guys can send me money tho goNna have to figure that out if this is even okay to do on here

Would you donate?

View Results

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/23/2019 5:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2019 6:51 AM

If all 3 of you get jobs, you’ll be on a good household income. So you can save and fund moving by yourselves.

Edit: I’m just editing this to say, if you need money, a job will help. We don’t know your situation, so I can’t offer any more advice. But either way, an income will help you. This isn’t me being argumentative, or trying to one up you in any way. It’s genuine friendly advice, ignoring everything that’s been said in the past. Asking for donations on here won’t get you anywhere. You need to try to help yourself. I’m not going to judge you or take the piss at all, but being more open about your situation would help us understand it better, and maybe be able to offer better advice.

|

8/24/2019 10:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2019 10:19 AM

.pegless. wrote:

If all 3 of you get jobs, you’ll be on a good household income. So you can save and fund moving by yourselves.

Edit: I’m just editing this to say, if you need money, a job will help. We don’t know your situation, so I can’t offer any more advice. But either way, an income will help you. This isn’t me being argumentative, or trying to one up you in any way. It’s genuine friendly advice, ignoring everything that’s been said in the past. Asking for donations on here won’t get you anywhere. You need to try to help yourself. I’m not going to judge you or take the piss at all, but being more open about your situation would help us understand it better, and maybe be able to offer better advice.

I rather not say much more about it because i doubt anyone will understand or care to and will probably think i am just making stuff up and say awful things to me

Im just gonna lock this thread no point in looking for help cause i can only help myself even if its impossible

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit