Knuckle crackin

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2016 12:59 PM

Ever since i started riding like an hour to 2 every other day, I can't crack my knuckles anymore. Anyone?

|

1/2/2016 3:13 PM

Are they swollen ?

|

1/2/2016 3:47 PM

Nope btw I'm a healthy high schooler so nothing with age prolly.

|

1/4/2016 2:55 PM

When you crack your knuckles it is CO2 leaving the space in between your joints basically. It's not a big deal. It causes pretty much no damage to anything.

As for any of that, you may be accidentally doing it or not realizing or something and it's nothing to worry about.

Idk about you, but my back cracks like a motherfucker. haha in every direction too. Along with all of my toes, my ankles and my right shoulder. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2016 3:09 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

When you crack your knuckles it is CO2 leaving the space in between your joints basically. It's not a big deal. It causes ...more

I sound like a cement mixer in the morning before everything has loosened up.

Ankles, sometimes knees, fingers, wrists, elbows shoulders, back neck and occasionally toes crunch.

It slowed down when I started working out, and I wake up less stiff and sore.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura