2/1/2016 2:08 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That's how i felt finally landing this kinked rail i did today

Grats Bro!

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

2/2/2016 6:17 PM

T_T my favourite was

"....claims she had no idea the motor was inside her bike -- saying she purchased it from a friend.

"It's not fun when you are accused of something. But I would never cheat. I really like cycling and I love my sport, but I realise that I now have a very big problem," she said."

I love benefit of the doubt, because weird things do happen, but lol you didn't inspect your bike or anything before buying it? or ever attempt maintenance? that's pretty ballsy to join a race without a thorough inspection of a new purchase laughing your friend must have your implicit trust

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

2/2/2016 6:23 PM

dude i watched this like five times rolling when you posted! had just started posting to the forum and wasn't sure what to say.

love how they all celebrate, even though he was essentially stealing a bike to get his stolen wallet back. that's how you be a bro lmao

"what?! can't ride a bike...forget everything else in the world. this is real."

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

2/5/2016 2:54 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

T_T my favourite was

"....claims she had no idea the motor was inside her bike -- saying she purchased it from a friend.

...more

It takes about two minutes for a new sig to load for me.Have you tried it and just let it sit for a while?

|

2/5/2016 3:00 PM

If it doesn't work at all.past image code from here.
http://tinypic.com/

|

2/6/2016 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2016 10:32 AM

bloghogs wrote:

It takes about two minutes for a new sig to load for me.Have you tried it and just let it sit for a while?

that's very likely what it is! I expected it to take effect quickly. wonder why it takes a moment, and if that's on purpose...let's find out...

edit: wait, i lied. the button doesn't work properly for me is why. i'm going to go report my findings in the vitalbmx area. thanks for the help, bloghogs! look at that magnificent spew...kept the text cause i grew fond of it rofl

|

2/10/2016 9:36 AM

So,
who knows what today is?

|

2/10/2016 4:44 PM

bloghogs wrote:

So,
who knows what today is?

Something something GT something?

haha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/10/2016 4:46 PM

Something vital.......

|

2/10/2016 6:05 PM

Hint.....
Photo

|

2/10/2016 7:32 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Hint.....
Photo

oh shit!!! 9 years man that pretty cool. just passed 7 myself

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10