Lets talk politics!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2016 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2016 9:41 AM

eskimojay wrote:

He says no to wars ? Your country goes around invading foreign countries and you guys are just magically going to pull out of ...more

War is nothing, but profit homie...

Why do you think we went along with WW2? It boosted the shit out of are economy up until the early 70's...

Do you guys not know about the "Post-World War II economic expansion"? You can clearly see that the oil crisis in 73' (that was fabricated) partially led to the stock market crash/ recession of the 70's. Thus "introducing" the need to demand and control the Middle East Oil Supply.

We only invade shit hole Country's that have resources we can profit on. We then make even more profit and jobs out of all the "Militarization" that comes from going to war.

|

10/8/2016 10:59 AM

eskimojay wrote:

He says no to wars ? Your country goes around invading foreign countries and you guys are just magically going to pull out of ...more

do you know how many people own firearms in the US or knows how to manufacturer bombs along with various other weapons. if anyone tries to invade us theyre completely fucked.

1. home advantage
2. guerrilla warfare
3. it drain them of their resources

this is why war in the middle east isnt going so well, because you dont wear a uniform you blend in everyone is a suspect youre constantly thinking of who is going to do what its mentally taxing, plus we wont have to abide to the Geneva convention and personally im a sick fuck if it came down to it i have no issue dissecting people while theyre alive and keeping them alive while removing piece by piece. id be a good interrogator if an invasion or revolution were to happen.

but me im against invading other countries and even sending aide from natural disasters, we need to focus on our own people not everyone else. i am also in support of japan repealing article 9.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/8/2016 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2016 11:09 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Bryan91 wrote:

War is nothing, but profit homie...

Why do you think we went along with WW2? It boosted the shit out of are economy up until ...more

Yea I know war is good business , this Johnson guy doesn't want war not me

Sucks being in Canada military wise , our military doesn't have shit , and with this liberal pansy Justin Trudeau in power I doubt it'll get better anytime soon

|

10/8/2016 11:11 AM

eskimojay wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

do you know how many people own firearms in the US or knows how to manufacturer bombs along with various other weapons. if ...more

You yourself might fair well , but I don't know about all of your country , I've seen the documentary super size me ....... the world is getting overpopulated we need a world war or a new Black Plague to thin our numbers down , I could see a catastrophe happening in my lifetime

|

10/8/2016 8:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

You yourself might fair well , but I don't know about all of your country , I've seen the documentary super size me ....... ...more

youve seen a documentary congrats majority of people i know dont even eat fast food and are not fat.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/9/2016 1:08 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I agree with this entirely. It's the nuclear age. Do you realise how many countries would happily drop nukes all over America? And their presidents are crazy enough to do it.
There wouldn't be war on the streets, with troops with guns. It would be some guy pushing a button on the other side of the world who wouldn't care less if America done the same to his country

|

10/9/2016 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2016 7:54 AM

Nukes? Troops? Nah... It's going to be the Liberals & Democrats creating open boarders and flooding in any foreign immigrant that wishes to come here. Of course all on the American people's tax dollars.

Thus, eating America from the inside out. Further dividing are nation and removing all of are freedoms, so they can feel like they are back in there piece of shit countries (that they fled from). Also last, but not least, guaranteeing the future votes of Liberals & Democrats, because they gave them the free "ticket" and free "way-of-life" to live (instead of the American born/ raised citizens already here).

Also, I don't have any animosity, or hate with the people of the world, but fuck you if you think I would put some random immigrant higher on a pedestal over a fellow American, or my Constitutional Rights.

We need to figure out and succeed in are own country, before throwing all of are money and body bags at others. Unfortunately all sides of the parties and especially the media is making it seemingly impossible.

|

10/9/2016 8:16 AM

eskimojay wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

I agree with this entirely. It's the nuclear age. Do you realise how many countries would happily drop nukes all over America? ...more

North Korea will be the one to push the button and Russia and China will back them if the United States does anything , add all that debt the United States owes china , don't like their chances

|

10/9/2016 8:51 AM

eskimojay wrote:

North Korea will be the one to push the button and Russia and China will back them if the United States does anything , add ...more

You just described TEOTWAWKI for everyone on this earth (not just the USA)...

Again, Nukes where designed to be the "Ultimate Deterrent " in future full scale World Wars. All of the wars since WW2 have been purely proxy wars to avoid full scale nuclear war. We where at more of a risk back in the Cold War era from nukes than we are now... The majority of countries that have them literally don't even know if they are still operational.

Also, North Korea can barley hold there little peckers without the possible chance of death from undernourishment...

China will get there money back in a couple thousand years (if it's even worth anything by the end of the century).

|

10/9/2016 6:43 PM

[youtube]

[/youtube]
|