Little Bitch

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2011 5:27 PM

ok,so, my friend and this other kid are supposed to fight, and we go ridin to this one spot and that kid is ridin there. So, my friend wants to fight him but he has to be a pussy and say "i cant get marks on me" and this kid says so much shit about him at school and hes really racist towards black people and my friend is black so hes mad. Then we keep tellin him to fight my friend and this kids friend (who we have never seen before) is tellin him to fight him but he keeps on sayin "no i cant get marks on me, and i dont have gloves" so my friend gets in his face and he rides away like a little bitch.

|

5/22/2011 6:35 PM

how old are you?

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

5/22/2011 6:40 PM

please tell me this is a joke...

|

5/22/2011 6:41 PM

13 but all of my friends are 14

|

5/22/2011 6:42 PM

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

please tell me this is a joke...

nope

|

5/22/2011 6:42 PM

Cool story, bro!

|

5/22/2011 7:07 PM

lol

|

5/22/2011 9:23 PM

The other kids a little bitch when your friend said he cant fight cause he'll get marks on him?

|

5/22/2011 9:30 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

cool story bro, tell it to me again

|

5/23/2011 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2011 8:50 AM

Wow...you kids are hardcore...

"You have beliefs that I disagree with, and as a result, I want to physically harm you". Sounds just like a religious extremist.

Grow up kids. People always talk shit. Even if your Black buddy beat the hell out of that kid, he would still be a racist. You wouldn't change anything. Your friend is better off ignoring the moron hillbilly kid who is a racist, and being a better person. That will go a LOT further than kicking some idiots ass. That idiot will come back with friends and weapons, and the shit pile will just get bigger. He should just tell the racist tard to shut the fuck up and walk away. Fighting does nothing except bring more violent retaliation.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/23/2011 7:17 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

"You have beliefs that I disagree with, and as a result, I want to physically harm you". Sounds just like a religious extremist.

Grow up kids. People always talk shit. Even if your Black buddy beat the hell out of that kid, he would still be a racist. You wouldn't change anything. Your friend is better off ignoring the moron hillbilly kid who is a racist, and being a better person. That will go a LOT further than kicking some idiots ass. That idiot will come back with friends and weapons, and the shit pile will just get bigger. He should just tell the racist tard to shut the fuck up and walk away. Fighting does nothing except bring more violent retaliation.

So fucking true! I hate people that feel like fighting is the only solution to a problem, when in reality it solves nothing.

A kid in my school dated this girl, and she broke up with him to date another guy. One day the ex boyfriend went bat shit insane and threatened to kill the other guy. What good did it do? Both of them got suspended, and at the end of the day, the new guy was still fucking the girl.

Or one time, this guy wanted to fight another guy because his girlfriend cheated on him with another dude. All the ass beating in the world isn't going to change the fact that she cheated on him. It's so pointless.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/23/2011 11:33 PM

what do they call you?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/23/2011 11:53 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

So fucking true! I hate people that feel like fighting is the only solution to a problem, when in reality it solves nothing.

A kid in my school dated this girl, and she broke up with him to date another guy. One day the ex boyfriend went bat shit insane and threatened to kill the other guy. What good did it do? Both of them got suspended, and at the end of the day, the new guy was still fucking the girl.

Or one time, this guy wanted to fight another guy because his girlfriend cheated on him with another dude. All the ass beating in the world isn't going to change the fact that she cheated on him. It's so pointless.

this might go a little of topic here but...

someone that went to my school, several years ago was lured into one of the canyon mountainous areas around here and was beaten, tortured, shot in the head twice and then was burned by a group of people all over some fucking dumbass bitch

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/nov/19/local/me-wrestler19

|

5/24/2011 2:30 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

someone that went to my school, several years ago was lured into one of the canyon mountainous areas around here and was beaten, tortured, shot in the head twice and then was burned by a group of people all over some fucking dumbass bitch

That shits fucked up.

|

5/24/2011 6:43 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

The good always die too young.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/24/2011 7:14 AM

jakebikes wrote:

13 but all of my friends are 14

Grow up.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/24/2011 1:09 PM

your all bitches if none of you got bloody.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

5/24/2011 1:11 PM

you can never plan on a fight, they just happen. when people say theyre going to fight, they never do, its all shit talk. let your fuckin fists do the talking.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

5/24/2011 1:19 PM

kink_rider49 wrote:

The other kids a little bitch when your friend said he cant fight cause he'll get marks on him?

no the kid he wanted to fight said tht

|

5/24/2011 1:20 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

what do they call you?

idk i dont get involved

|

5/24/2011 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2011 6:20 PM

if he doesnt want to get "marks" on him (whatever that means) he shouldnt be riding haha.

|

5/24/2011 6:20 PM

xxAxlZeroxx wrote:

if he doesnt want to get "marks" on him (whatever that means) he shouldnt be riding haha.

right?

|

5/24/2011 6:45 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

you can never plan on a fight, they just happen. when people say theyre going to fight, they never do, its all shit talk. let your fuckin fists do the talking.

I wish i was half as cool as you

|

5/24/2011 6:47 PM

CSB

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/24/2011 7:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

Not trying to be harsh, but what the fuck did that solve? He is dead, and they are in prison for a very long time, for something very stupid.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/24/2011 10:22 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Not trying to be harsh, but what the fuck did that solve? He is dead, and they are in prison for a very long time, for something very stupid.

ya, the stupidity and carelessness of people these days keeps me up at night...

|

5/25/2011 3:52 AM

i believe you owe me 10 seconds of my life back

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/25/2011 5:09 AM

why must there always be fighting going on.
why cant we all do what we do best, and make peace.
im tired of reading stupid ass stories about fighting.

|

"I'd rather grind a rail then be in heaven" ~ Garrett Reynolds!
text ~ 269-262-8763
Refs:
]3ig-]2ob-352, Harry95, Abod, legendsx23, fitbike7447, iridebmxerveryday(x3),
TheKinker2010, Billizle, dave805, RedCrayon, dk disaster.

5/25/2011 4:32 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

i believe you owe me 10 seconds of my life back

ill find a way

|