Lockerz

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2010 6:47 PM

send me an email, and ill invite you to join, you get stuff from getting points by watching videos and stuff, just signed up for it, but i guess to get points for inviting people too...

smile

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/12/2010 6:00 AM

fuck that site
there like sending me emails. then more emails that say the last emails were people trying to steal my password

|

crystal meth

5/12/2010 12:54 PM

Harry95 wrote:

fuck that site
there like sending me emails. then more emails that say the last emails were people trying to steal my password

really? haha

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

5/12/2010 1:41 PM

I joined. For like a day. Is swag bucks a good one?

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

5/12/2010 2:14 PM

Harry95 wrote:

fuck that site

cschmall wrote:

really? haha

yeh. like 3 times

|

crystal meth

5/12/2010 2:21 PM

wtregc wrote:

I joined. For like a day. Is swag bucks a good one?

idk

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

5/12/2010 3:15 PM

Well it's in your signature so i thought you would know....

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

5/12/2010 3:56 PM

wtregc wrote:

Well it's in your signature so i thought you would know....

haha not really, i just search stuff and get points, kinda slow though...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

5/13/2010 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:28 AM

FUCK THEM
more shit today
so annoying

A better prize redemption site than Lockerz could ever be.

Andrew Leake to 1rick85, 227689, 619inthehouse, AIMFORJESS, Aadrisej, Atwooda, Campbell13, CodHoogie, CrazilyFlavored, DGRIVER, Directfromcali, Duo770, ERBRINSK, FeedMyCloud, FranxLife, GTFO, Im2bz2p345, Isaa05, James8272, Jaytceo, Jennifer182w, JustFreebies00, Kevinscross15, Lockerz, Lockerzinvitea., Lockerzinviter
show details 8:02 PM (28 minutes ago)
Hi. I don’t know about you but I’m tired of Lockerz. I save and I harbour those points but what for? Just so I can miss the next 30 second long redemption? It’s pretty obvious Lockerz has many more members than prizes; I’ll cut my end now, thanks.
This got me looking at alternatives to Lockerz and its how I found out about another site, which is built on the same model; advertisers pay money for opinions and you collect points for prizes, but throw in the fact that you can play games against other users for points, and the fact that your item will always be in stock, as you redeem your points through amazon, it stands head and shoulders above other prize redemption sites. So if you’re strapped for cash, like myself, and you’re still looking for free prizes please check it out, you stand to lose nothing, but gain everything. I got my Throm Momma From The Train dvd after 2 days of a little bit of clicking.
[LINK TO IMAGE]"
[LINK TO IMAGE]"

Best of luck,
Andrew

Lockerz Invite
show details 8:17 PM (13 minutes ago)
You can report this spammer here:

http://www.points2shop.com/contact/index

Then click "Report Spam" on your email you got from him.

- Show quoted text -

|

crystal meth