MOTOCROSS!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2009 5:24 AM

anyone else here ride/race motocross?

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

12/14/2009 6:36 AM

Heck yea bro. Josh Cleland#08 Production A class in the ATVA Nationals. Race a Baldwin,Nacs,JB,PEP,SPARKS built trx450r. Sponsors-Amsoil, msr, Nac's Racing, Rath Racing, Hiper carbon fiber, Scott goggles, my family and my wonderful girlfriend. Anybody else race on here?? Lets here it?

|

STREET STEEZ

12/14/2009 9:57 AM

Yeah dude, Motorcross is awsome. i just ride trails and sometimes at the track, i dont race though.
i have a yz85 right now and im getting a crf150rb!
im only 13, lol.

|

12/14/2009 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:29 PM

lets the some pics!!!


[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

12/14/2009 3:19 PM

Josh08 wrote:

Heck yea bro. Josh Cleland#08 Production A class in the ATVA Nationals. Race a Baldwin,Nacs,JB,PEP,SPARKS built trx450r. Sponsors-Amsoil, msr, Nac's Racing, Rath Racing, Hiper carbon fiber, Scott goggles, my family and my wonderful girlfriend. Anybody else race on here?? Lets here it?

sorry bro but you ride quads. thats not moto. still cool tho. i got lots of friends that rip super hard on 4 wheels. i don't understand how you go fast on one. its damn hard.


i ride moto. got a 06 crf250 don't race much anymore but when i did i raced the 250 A class.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/14/2009 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:29 PM

REDBUUUUUD!!!


[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

12/15/2009 2:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2009 2:27 PM

WOW Bro ive been racin motocross sinse i was 5......we race the same tracks that Bubba does and im pretty sure Bubba rides "MOTOCROSS" as well as supercross!! lol No offense but you have no idea what your talking about. The stock raptors and kfx400 at the bottom of your pic really look like they'll rip HA!. ; ) Not trying to piss you off but yes what i do is "motocross"....

|

STREET STEEZ

12/15/2009 2:28 PM

|

STREET STEEZ

12/15/2009 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:30 PM

Josh08 wrote:

Heck yea bro. Josh Cleland#08 Production A class in the ATVA Nationals. Race a Baldwin,Nacs,JB,PEP,SPARKS built trx450r. Sponsors-Amsoil, msr, Nac's Racing, Rath Racing, Hiper carbon fiber, Scott goggles, my family and my wonderful girlfriend. Anybody else race on here?? Lets here it?

sick!

another serious quad guy!

started riding on a z400 with a 440 kit, elka's, pro taper bars, douglas wheels, ac nerfs/bumper, k&n filter, edlebrock card, aluminum airbox. gusseted frame and a few other goodies.


[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]


i was 14 when i learned stoppies. :D

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]



now im an ltr450 with: yoshi pipe, k&n filter, elkas, douglas beadlocks in the back, kenda claws up front, razor mx in the rear. shitty pic, but its all i got of it right now. shaved healguards.


[LINK TO IMAGE]

since that pic, no healguards, got rid all the crap on the bars, use a rmz450 killswitch as the start.

|

12/15/2009 3:41 PM

to the guy who said its "not" motocross,
watch this.



id say, were right up there with you 2 wheel riders.
|

12/15/2009 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2009 6:24 PM

|

STREET STEEZ

12/15/2009 6:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:31 PM

No Doubt bro....i respect the Dirtbike guys and expect it back. The thing is...they can run they're mouths but when they get on a track with me or watch me ride they shut up. Below is a link that should take you to my myspace, take a look at all my pics if you want.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=101258792&albumID=2615108&imageID=43302078

|

STREET STEEZ

12/15/2009 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:31 PM

|

STREET STEEZ

12/15/2009 8:09 PM

i wasn't putting down quads dude. i know some really fast quad riders that would easily give you a run for your money. and those quads in the pic are gay as fuck. i didn't ride them, i jumped over them. as you can see. my dad has a 07 ltr450, you know the fuel injected monster thats fast as fuck. i ride it all the time and give major props to people who can actually go fast on 4 wheels cause i find it pretty hard.

when i think motocross, i think carmichael pounding laps at glen helen. not quads. even though it may be similar its just not the same to me. im not putting it down at all.


and i've met those bomb squad guys. ever seen huevos four? they rode a lot of my local tracks. i've watched kelly chang(r.i.p.) flip his quad.

|

12/15/2009 10:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2009 10:16 PM

Well i appreciate you clearing that up man. And yes i see your point.....even know some of the quad pros put down faster lap times at Glen Helen then some of the pro bike guys. John Natalie(pro quad racer) was running faster laps than K-Dub(keven windham) the last time i went and watched at Glen Helen.. lol So thats a good comparison. But all in all its motocross and its my sport as well as it is yours. And yea its a shame that Kelly passed...he was the man. Caleb, Sheldon, Ryan,Dana....all of them are sick riders. I have every Huevos out and my favorite sections are the "Big Island" ones...H4 and H6 have the best sections from over there. Im plannin on makin a trip over to ride eventually.

|

STREET STEEZ

12/16/2009 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:31 PM

bike check lol

2009 honda crf450r

cr-1 suspension
fmf powercore 4
kenda millvilles
vortex sprockets
asv levers
acerbis plastic
mgx custom graphics


cant even remeber anything else been so long since i touched it
junk ass turner gold o-ring chain snapped in half (no i didnt have it to tight either) and blew a hole in the case angry cant even find parts yet...or couldnt when it happened anyways, so there it sits in peices...so for now i ride a stock 08 suzuki rmz250 my girl bought me for a back up till mine is fixed then shes going to ride it tongue

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]


log road




BROCK | MySpace Video

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

12/16/2009 6:21 AM

I had a quad...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

But then I got my MX bike and never rode it again... sold it two years later, haha. Actually wish I would've heald onto it. If you've ever ridden a mod Banshee you'll understand why I miss it, lol!
Here's a pic of my bike...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/16/2009 6:48 AM

oh... and Red Bud is THE BEST NATIONAL on the circuit. If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. Camp out for the weekend, party, and enjoy some good racing on one of the best tracks on earth. Even non-moto fans will have an awesome time!!!! You just don't understand what I mean until you've been there, haha!
Reeeeeeeddddd Buuuuuuuddddddd!!!!!!
Here's a few shots from the camping area and then some of the track...
[LINK TO IMAGE]
beer bong anyone???....
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/16/2009 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:31 PM

2006 trx450r
13.5:1 JE piston
Oversized valves
Sparks national cam
port/polished
Carb work
Nacs graphics kit and seatcover
PEP zps front shocks
PEP PB1 rear
JB a-arms
JB linkage
JB swingarm
RPM Axle with anti fade RPM axle locknut
K&N air filter/w pro design filter cover
Gibson steerin stem w/ Gibson bar clamp
Tag t2 cr high bend bars
Works connection clutch assembly and break
steel braided break lines
Sparks full system exhaust
DG national front bumper
Cycra hand guards
Terry Cable
Eastcoast ATV chain roller
Eastcoast ATV parking break block off
Eastcoast ATV break reservoir cover
Eastcoast ATV case saver
Eastcoast ATV bearing carrier
Blingstar grab bar
Douglas front wheels
Douglas beadlock rear wheels
ITP Holeshot mxr6 rear tires
ITP Quadcross front tires
Renthal chain
Sunstar sprockets
Pro Design killswitch
fan is direct linked.

Only run VP race gas, Amsoil, and Engine Ice. Oil changed after every ride and air filter cleaned. All wiring was done by Eastcoast ATV.

[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

STREET STEEZ

12/16/2009 7:53 AM

Overall $27,000 invested in it. She pulls like no other though

|

STREET STEEZ

12/16/2009 8:08 AM

Josh08 wrote:

2006 trx450r
13.5:1 JE piston
Oversized valves
Sparks national cam
port/polished
Carb work
Nacs graphics kit and seatcover
PEP zps front shocks
PEP PB1 rear
JB a-arms
JB linkage
JB swingarm
RPM Axle with anti fade RPM axle locknut
K&N air filter/w pro design filter cover
Gibson steerin stem w/ Gibson bar clamp
Tag t2 cr high bend bars
Works connection clutch assembly and break
steel braided break lines
Sparks full system exhaust
DG national front bumper
Cycra hand guards
Terry Cable
Eastcoast ATV chain roller
Eastcoast ATV parking break block off
Eastcoast ATV break reservoir cover
Eastcoast ATV case saver
Eastcoast ATV bearing carrier
Blingstar grab bar
Douglas front wheels
Douglas beadlock rear wheels
ITP Holeshot mxr6 rear tires
ITP Quadcross front tires
Renthal chain
Sunstar sprockets
Pro Design killswitch
fan is direct linked.

Only run VP race gas, Amsoil, and Engine Ice. Oil changed after every ride and air filter cleaned. All wiring was done by Eastcoast ATV.

[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]

That is pretty sweet... but DAMN that is a lot of bills!

|

12/16/2009 11:28 AM

You aint lying about redbud! i live 2 hrs away and go to the nationals every year. eveyone that has partied there says it the biggest craziest party ever lol even people who i get to go that dont even know what mx is is love it

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

12/16/2009 4:24 PM

damn josh you got some money into that thing. i thought i had some money in my bike...
my 250 rips though.
its got-
pro circuit high comp piston
pro circuit valves and springs
ported and polished head
hot rods crank
jd jet kit
boysen quickshot
some carb mods
pro taper sprokets and did chain
fmf power bomb header with stock cans stuffed with fmf packing
stainless steel oil filter
twin air fliter with no backfire screen

i run honda full synthetic oil in the motor and belray gear saver in the trans. and of course i only use engine ice. i blew my motor a few times so its basically brand new right now. i also got factory connections oil stops in my forks and its all been set up good. just had new bushings and seals put in to. my bike feels so fresh right now, i love it.

and if you do come to hawaii to ride you might wanna go to oahu. theres not to much riding on the big island unless your in there with the track owners. and a lot of tracks are getting shut down.

oh... i noticed your from a town called pomeroy. its funny.. i was taught to ride by jim pomeroy. i went to one of his riding schools when he came over here. its to bad he passed away. he was a super cool guy, and could still put down some fast lap times.

|

12/16/2009 4:44 PM

Bike sounds pretty nice man. And why are a lot of the tracks getting shut down? One of my friends are in good with the guy that has all the sweet tracks on his property...i cant think of his name off the top of my head but you probably know who im talking about. He's an older guy that rides quads. His tracks are always on Huevos and they are super well put together.

|

STREET STEEZ

12/16/2009 4:59 PM

they get shut down because neighbors complain about noise and stuff. plus people just kinda stopped riding as much. i don't know, i've been kinda out of it for 6 months because i tore my ACL and messed up my meniscus. im ready to start riding again but i moved to the mainland for a few months so my bikes 5000 miles away. kind of a bummer but oh well.

and i think i know who your talking about. can't think of his name but he used to be a x pro or something. he lives on the hilo side of the island. his tracks are super sick. i got the hook up to ride them but i never made it out there before i blew my knee.

|

12/16/2009 5:27 PM

alohabmx wrote:

i wasn't putting down quads dude. i know some really fast quad riders that would easily give you a run for your money. and those quads in the pic are gay as fuck. i didn't ride them, i jumped over them. as you can see. my dad has a 07 ltr450, you know the fuel injected monster thats fast as fuck. i ride it all the time and give major props to people who can actually go fast on 4 wheels cause i find it pretty hard.

when i think motocross, i think carmichael pounding laps at glen helen. not quads. even though it may be similar its just not the same to me. im not putting it down at all.


and i've met those bomb squad guys. ever seen huevos four? they rode a lot of my local tracks. i've watched kelly chang(r.i.p.) flip his quad.

like josh said, thanks for clearing that up.

just annoyes me how the 2 wheelers think we can keep up with them. and in some cases we cant. but like with anything, its all the rider.

and yeah. i love the ltr450. sure do miss the z400 though, started riding on it, first jump, all that fun stuff.

|

12/16/2009 5:35 PM

Josh08 wrote:

2006 trx450r
13.5:1 JE piston
Oversized valves
Sparks national cam
port/polished
Carb work
Nacs graphics kit and seatcover
PEP zps front shocks
PEP PB1 rear
JB a-arms
JB linkage
JB swingarm
RPM Axle with anti fade RPM axle locknut
K&N air filter/w pro design filter cover
Gibson steerin stem w/ Gibson bar clamp
Tag t2 cr high bend bars
Works connection clutch assembly and break
steel braided break lines
Sparks full system exhaust
DG national front bumper
Cycra hand guards
Terry Cable
Eastcoast ATV chain roller
Eastcoast ATV parking break block off
Eastcoast ATV break reservoir cover
Eastcoast ATV case saver
Eastcoast ATV bearing carrier
Blingstar grab bar
Douglas front wheels
Douglas beadlock rear wheels
ITP Holeshot mxr6 rear tires
ITP Quadcross front tires
Renthal chain
Sunstar sprockets
Pro Design killswitch
fan is direct linked.

Only run VP race gas, Amsoil, and Engine Ice. Oil changed after every ride and air filter cleaned. All wiring was done by Eastcoast ATV.

[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]

badass set up!
really like how you shaved the fenders, once i get out to my dads (live in the city, so my baby gotta stay out there) il try to some updated pics.

we were actually the first people in canada to get the white version of the z, my dads best friends with mike inglis from inglis cycle center (if anyone knows it), and he told me dad "well we got the limited edition white version that didnt make it to the show in quebec".

|

12/16/2009 5:40 PM

bmx214 wrote:

I had a quad...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

But then I got my MX bike and never rode it again... sold it two years later, haha. Actually wish I would've heald onto it. If you've ever ridden a mod Banshee you'll understand why I miss it, lol!
Here's a pic of my bike...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

at least you in a suzuki now :D

|

12/16/2009 6:44 PM

jordanamaral wrote:

at least you in a suzuki now :D

haha, yeah, but nothing beats a massaged Banshee motor. Those 350cc twins SCREAM! Jeez I miss that thing, lol.

|

12/16/2009 7:04 PM

bmx214 wrote:

I had a quad...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

But then I got my MX bike and never rode it again... sold it two years later, haha. Actually wish I would've heald onto it. If you've ever ridden a mod Banshee you'll understand why I miss it, lol!
Here's a pic of my bike...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

jordanamaral wrote:

at least you in a suzuki now :D

bmx214 wrote:

haha, yeah, but nothing beats a massaged Banshee motor. Those 350cc twins SCREAM! Jeez I miss that thing, lol.

yea i've ridden some bad ass banshees. they are fun. i always wanted to put a banshee motor in a shifter kart. that would be fun.

|