MW3

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2011 6:53 PM

anyone else pumped on this game?

only problem i have with it is: no new camos, lot of the same guns over and over again, and it looks just like mw2 with different maps

now that i think about it im less excited for it haha but none the less im still getting it

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

9/8/2011 6:57 PM

id be more pumped if my ps3 hadnt been in 6 different parts for the past 4 months

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/8/2011 6:58 PM

Verde. wrote:

id be more pumped if my ps3 hadnt been in 6 different parts for the past 4 months

what happened to it haha?

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

9/8/2011 7:00 PM

xBikeaholic wrote:

what happened to it haha?

i break my knee, after 2 days of boredom, turn on ps3. 3 hours into endurance race on GT5... yellow light of death. aint touched it since. so iv been stuck bike and gameless

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/8/2011 7:18 PM

Verde. wrote:

i break my knee, after 2 days of boredom, turn on ps3. 3 hours into endurance race on GT5... yellow light of death. aint touched it since. so iv been stuck bike and gameless

that sucks haha, ive had my ps3 on for over 24 hours paused for endurence races and its fine.

for mw3 im pumped, trying to get an xbox before it though.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

9/8/2011 9:47 PM

im pretty stoked for it, i mean it a new call of duty, they all have things to love and hate, i really wish they would update the engine though, the graphics are starting to get out dated imo

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

9/8/2011 11:19 PM

im done with cod. they're all the same and ALWAYS have some sort of glitch/gun/perk that ruins the game and it doesnt get fixed until 3 months later. SKYRIM AND GEARS 3!

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.