Make me stickers and I pay you?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2011 1:42 PM

Awhile back, I asked for someone to design me a KIKI & CO sticker. well I got it and it kinda faded after a bit
so i was wondering
Can someone make me vinyl stickers that simply say KIKI & CO
LIKE THESE BUT THE WORDS KIKI & CO
[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

and i pay u. idk what it costs.

|

kobe bryant ready

10/14/2011 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2011 10:30 AM

stickernerd.com

Make a custom one on there.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

10/14/2011 10:41 AM

do you want a design or just the sticker?? cuz i can come up with a design ive actually got a few right now but i cant make "stickers" talk to a local graphic design guy..

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/14/2011 2:56 PM

I know the design I want already. I want it in STENCIL.
I just need a file with it
I want it to be
just
KIKI & CO
but idk how to do the files and where to order yet.

|

kobe bryant ready

10/16/2011 6:40 PM

spikez5 wrote:

I know the design I want already. I want it in STENCIL.
I just need a file with it
I want it to be
just
KIKI & CO
but idk how to do the files and where to order yet.

so you want the design using stencil? or do you want actual stickers printed out??

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/17/2011 4:54 AM

My stickers!!! haha dude go to your local print shop and look through the texts they have and design one!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/17/2011 7:48 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

do you want a design or just the sticker?? cuz i can come up with a design ive actually got a few right now but i cant make "stickers" talk to a local graphic design guy..

The graphic design guy can design it, but the print guy is the one who prints it. If ya need a design mayne I might be able to do something for ya.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/17/2011 12:30 PM

Mattix wrote:

The graphic design guy can design it, but the print guy is the one who prints it. If ya need a design mayne I might be able to do something for ya.

well my graphic design guy does print too.... so i just automatically bunched them together

|

10/21/2011 6:46 PM

well i just spent the last week of my life designing it. and got my desgin. but im not sure what exactly this type of sticker is called besides Vinyl?

I want the background clear, so when you stick it on something all u see is the words?

So it would be like UV high gloss? I guess? lol

|

kobe bryant ready