Mature opinions

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2011 7:21 PM

This forum uses the n-word alot.
I just want thought-out opinions on why you think its ok/not ok.
This is a word that's held an edge for more then 100 years.

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

9/12/2011 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2011 7:26 PM

idkay

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

9/12/2011 7:27 PM

i'm cool with it. i'm cool with any word though

|

vital's redneck

9/12/2011 7:44 PM

i havnt seen it used in months.
secondly all words are mouth sounds. if u choose to get offended by a sound ur a fucking idiot and its ur fault for tying connotations u dont like to it.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/12/2011 7:52 PM

Verde. wrote:

i havnt seen it used in months.
secondly all words are mouth sounds. if u choose to get offended by a sound ur a fucking idiot and its ur fault for tying connotations u dont like to it.

Thats works on paper, but humans will always be humans.
We'll always have a cryptonite

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

9/12/2011 7:58 PM

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/12/2011 8:00 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

Thats works on paper, but humans will always be humans.
We'll always have a cryptonite

true i guess. it was a point doug stanhope made when i saw him live and could only agree with

|

Trails not Rails

9/12/2011 8:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

flame attempt?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

9/12/2011 8:46 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

flame attempt?

/Doesn't know meaning of flame?

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

9/12/2011 8:49 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

lmao!!!!!! your freakin hilarious

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/12/2011 9:17 PM

I apoligize for my excessive use of the n' word nig...woopsey i mean blessed report. jk man

|

Logan Taylor Vital's music man....
Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

Id rather be hated for who i am then loved for who im not" -Kurt Cobain

9/12/2011 9:22 PM

who the fuck says N**ger
i haven't seen that shit in a long time

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

9/12/2011 10:20 PM

What i mean is, thats a bad word from a bad time. Fact.
So, do we sqaush it and move on? Or do we keep it "sacred"?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

9/12/2011 10:40 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

how are we supposed to forget a word and ignore it if people cant drop the connotations. it has to work both ways u know

|

Trails not Rails

9/12/2011 10:45 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

Verde. wrote:

how are we supposed to forget a word and ignore it if people cant drop the connotations. it has to work both ways u know

he is a bright man.

the word is take as an offensive term when said towards a dark skinned person by a light skinned person as long as they let it phase them the word will always be there. the freqecey in which you here the word cracker is far less why? because a larger portion of light skinned people dont give a fly fuck good you said a word bigger then four letters now lets move on. as morgan freeman has said "until we ourselves stop using the word and giving the word power and meaning how can we expect it to go away" its as simple as let it roll off your back and it goes away.

|

9/12/2011 11:00 PM

If 1 racial slur is acceptable then all racial slurs should be. Why can somebody say towel head or wet back and nobody care but say nig, nigga or nigger and people cry. I get called cracker, who gives a shit.

|

9/12/2011 11:03 PM

people are'nt all serious when they say it nowadays. mostly jokes e.g. say to you're friend 'hay ngga".

|

9/12/2011 11:05 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

Verde. wrote:

kikcer2 wrote:

he is a bright man.

the word is take as an offensive term when said towards a dark skinned person by a light skinned person as long as they let it phase them the word will always be there. the freqecey in which you here the word cracker is far less why? because a larger portion of light skinned people dont give a fly fuck good you said a word bigger then four letters now lets move on. as morgan freeman has said "until we ourselves stop using the word and giving the word power and meaning how can we expect it to go away" its as simple as let it roll off your back and it goes away.

I actually dont give a crap for rascism, and i agree with verde's last post.
But we all know that the world won't move as one. So this "working both ways" will never work outside of theory.
where does that leave us?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

9/12/2011 11:09 PM

dont know tbh

|

9/12/2011 11:11 PM

thats the point, how can we move on when people still tye meaning to it

|

Trails not Rails

9/12/2011 11:18 PM

Verde. wrote:

thats the point, how can we move on when people still tye meaning to it

at school i here "niggas" saying "suhp nigga". if you said nigga to them they would probly say ''rumbles for your shoes ... ow''

|

9/12/2011 11:22 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

I actually dont give a crap for rascism, and i agree with verde's last post.
But we all know that the world won't move as one. So this "working both ways" will never work outside of theory.
where does that leave us?

but the rascism is the only reason for it to still be used.

i look at it this way take the word fag.
when ever i talk to my friends in the UK they say fag all the time talking about there smokes. but here in the usa no one takes fag to mean cigarette because gay people take it to mean a evil term to them so until they stop thinking fag is geared towards them and stop caring the word will not be accepted here.

|

9/12/2011 11:23 PM

words are words, people shouldn't be offended

|

9/12/2011 11:27 PM

it is what it is. dont see it changing anytime soon.

|

9/13/2011 12:15 AM

Yea it ok to call me "white boy" but what if i say hey black boy now its racist? Fuck thaaaat

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

9/13/2011 12:17 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

Yea it ok to call me "white boy" but what if i say hey black boy now its racist? Fuck thaaaat

most black people wouldnt bother if u called them that.

|

Trails not Rails

9/13/2011 12:26 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

Verde. wrote:

most black people wouldnt bother if u called them that.

not here in the states. fuck where he is from can be pretty ghetto also. if you said black boy to the wrong person they would get real pissed./ my buddy dealt with a lot of that hypocritical bullshit

|

9/13/2011 12:35 AM

This is a fucking bmx forum.

|

9/13/2011 12:44 AM

flow wrote:

This is a fucking bmx forum.

but i like that terracotta tierra eh?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

9/13/2011 1:00 AM

BlessedReport wrote:

but i like that terracotta tierra eh?

/mixed emotions

|