Mature opinions

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2011 2:50 AM

flow wrote:

This is a fucking bmx forum.

BlessedReport wrote:

but i like that terracotta tierra eh?

flow wrote:

/mixed emotions

whistling
|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

9/13/2011 7:13 AM

It has a derogatory and a meaningless translations. My black friends have no problem if I say "Sup my nigga?" but if I said "Quit being a nigger" They get pissed off. If you say it without being racist, then it's not racist. But some people are very sensitive with the way you say it. My friend in college, Arik, said that as long as you are not saying it in an insult then it's cool. But the second you cross that line then it's on. Nigger means ignorant, which was a term slave owners called their slaves because they were not educated. So if you are putting down an African American using the word, they get pissed.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/13/2011 8:18 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

It has a derogatory and a meaningless translations. My black friends have no problem if I say "Sup my nigga?" but if I said ...more

very true. see but this issue then lays in the fact that many ghetto people white or black, are ignorant and like to think they are smart taking your harmless comment and twisting it into a racist remark, thus they then tell the people who they are mingling with what you just said but in the connotation in which they understood it. then that insights a group mentality and bad stuff happens. obviously your friend who is in college is not ignorant or ill educated.

simply it needs to stop being cared about in a good or bad way.

|

9/13/2011 8:24 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

It has a derogatory and a meaningless translations. My black friends have no problem if I say "Sup my nigga?" but if I said ...more

kikcer2 wrote:

very true. see but this issue then lays in the fact that many ghetto people white or black, are ignorant and like to think ...more

Hit the nail on the head sir! I work with mostly black people, and they are constantly trying to get me to say "nigger" to them because they said it "Would make me feel closer to them." But it's really hard for me to say it, and when I do, I typically say it under my breath.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/13/2011 12:44 PM

im cool with it like most people say as long as its not used in a mean way like if a white person says 'whats up my nigga" or "my nigga" its cool

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

9/13/2011 1:54 PM

black people say nigga more then white people
i hate when anyone says it

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

9/13/2011 3:45 PM

side note, its really funny when a black guy calls you cracker, then you say, no dont say that, thats our word, they normally start laughing

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

9/13/2011 4:06 PM

cardambass wrote:

side note, its really funny when a black guy calls you cracker, then you say, no dont say that, thats our word, they normally ...more

i gotta try that some time hehe

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

9/13/2011 8:37 PM

he just wants an excuse to use it.

you sir are an n word.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

9/13/2011 8:54 PM

NIGGAS

NIGGERS

NEGROS

anybody feel offended?....anyone

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

9/13/2011 8:55 PM

cardambass wrote:

side note, its really funny when a black guy calls you cracker, then you say, no dont say that, thats our word, they normally ...more

i think i herd tht joke some where, i think in comedy central

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

9/13/2011 9:01 PM

i dont think its necessarily a racist term anymore. just because it once only applied to black people doesn't mean it does now. "nigger" or "nigga" or however you choose to pronounce it, it really more of a stereotype. when I think of a "nigger" i think one or more of the following: people who think they are better than everyone else for no reason, thus thinking they deserve some kind of special treatment without doing anything to earn it (i.e. welfare). or people who wear tall tees with pants that are litereally down to their knees. really just the stereotypical image of some black gang-banger, but that flows over into all the other races as well. that being said, i saw this the other day and lol'd, then remembered there are actually people like this

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger