Miami Zombie Not On bath salts

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2012 8:44 PM

I hate to open up a can of worms but why the fuck not? They now say that he was not on bath salts and he was high off pot and drunk. So I figured I share with my vital friends. Oh, and yes I know. Cool story.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/28/2012 8:49 PM

Definatly missed something no one takes 8 bullets and dosen't die...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/28/2012 9:06 PM

Me? wrote:

it was probably 50 cent then

|

6/28/2012 9:44 PM

Me? wrote:

^^^ I agree with this guy O___O although weed and alcohol are both relaxants so maybe he was relaxed and didnt feel the bullets? Some trippy shit though

|

6/28/2012 10:36 PM

I've been drunk and high at the same time it feels like your face is melting.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

6/29/2012 2:16 AM

Me? wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

^^^ I agree with this guy O___O although weed and alcohol are both relaxants so maybe he was relaxed and didnt feel the bullets? Some trippy shit though

When you're high shit like that bothers the fuck out of you. So it'd probly be worse... lol.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/29/2012 12:19 PM

they only shot the fuckin guy twice once in the body then in the head!!!! when this first happend they said the cop shot him 12 times

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

6/29/2012 6:55 PM

Me? wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

it was probably 50 cent then

ahahahaahaha

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones